Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:43 pm

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Awhhh.... Mami was awesome...

Very Special - she make many many funny funny cute little actions...

THe meet and greet - she was very nice and sincere and she make sure she give you 100% eye contact... she just look into your eyes.. and make sure you got electrocuted...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:43 pm

lotusnipe

lotusnipe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys from SH, im weilie. Thanks for letting me join u all just now! I had a really great time with u guys, singing, cheering n all. Hope u all will have a great time today as well!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@TomomiXOgawa, if you are still awake, PLEASE COME EARLY! 3-4 is far too late!

@Haruna80 :D It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife in person :D

@turtle-san No problem :D, SH help each is a must

@squall41 the white shirt is me x3

Ok, those going TODAY 17 of Sept, call me at 96660115, fair warning, come early.. I will be there with some SH dudes early, we can't stand it for too many people either. Especially those wanting meet and greet.

-Edit- Makoto suggested that we want to try and ask Eisuke to get the girls and take a picture with Scandal Heaven, those who are more fluent then me and Flare in nihongo PLEASE step up and help us in getting the correct sentence to ask him :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:04 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Ahh~~ I wrote a whole account of my experience today and took so long that I got logged out. Than what I wrote are all gone~~!! Man~~

I'll try to type again.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:12 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@chiy102
Oh no that is terrible !
But get typing because I really want to read it !

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 9 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:21 pm

feldegast

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everyone! I saw someone holding onto the Canta soft toy and it looks so cute. Is it a rare item? Is that like the only one copy in Singapore?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Kaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
Serenula wrote:-Edit- Makoto suggested that we want to try and ask Eisuke to get the girls and take a picture with Scandal Heaven, those who are more fluent then me and Flare in nihongo PLEASE step up and help us in getting the correct sentence to ask him :D

Some simple sentence.

エイスケさん、すみませんが、スキャンダルヘブン後援会が スキャンダルと一緒に写真を撮っていただけませんか。
eisuke san, sumimasen ga, sukyandaru hebun kouenkai ga sukyandaru to isshoni shashin wo totte itadakemasen ka.
(Eisuke san, can Scandal Heaven fanclub have a photo taken with Scandal please?)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:26 pm

zechzech

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@ Flare...
I tink i am e 1 beside u...kena fling by ur towel
Dun worry abt it...i almos stab my fren in e eye wif light sticks....3 times

Anyway IMPT!!! tings to take note of ppl

DO NOT LEAVE UR SEATS ONCE INSIDE!!!
even if u leave ur bags dere n to chop, the security will ask ppl beside u to move into ur space...
And even if ur fren beside u oso still lyk tt..

My left ear is still deaf....lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
zechzech wrote:@ Flare...
I tink i am e 1 beside u...kena fling by ur towel
Dun worry abt it...i almos stab my fren in e eye wif light sticks....3 times

Anyway IMPT!!! tings to take note of ppl

DO NOT LEAVE UR SEATS ONCE INSIDE!!!
even if u leave ur bags dere n to chop, the security will ask ppl beside u to move into ur space...
And even if ur fren beside u oso still lyk tt..

My left ear is still deaf....lol

Lol... I was just telling Makoto that I since was short and my towel smacked into you and you had to duck for half the song. LOL. So very sorry. >.< Am I that loud?

As for the Canta soft toy, If you saw some skinny guy in a purple t-shirt running around with it it's probably me. It's available on Kitty Web Store but it's always out of stock. I got mine via Yahoo Auction, through fromjapan.co.jp. I'm quite sure it's not the only one in Singapore, I saw another guy with it during the Friday show.

Don't be shy, if you wanna take a closer look, give it a hug or take a picture with it, just approach me. I'll be around on Saturday too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:39 pm

zechzech

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
.omg. NO NO NO...i meant my RIGHT ear!!!

Sorry sorry i left/right failz .sweat.

Cos of the BIG speaker

Question: Mami's guitar is exceptionally LOUD for mi!!
Mayb coz i was pretty close to e speaker.. how was it for the rest of yous?

Last edited by zechzech on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
zechzech wrote: .omg. NO NO NO...i meant my RIGHT ear!!!

Sorry sorry i left/right failz .sweat.

Cos of the BIG speaker

Question: Mami speaker is exceptionally LOUD for mi!!
Mayb coz i was pretty close to e speaker.. how was it for the rest of yous?

Well, Mami can never be too loud... ahhhh.... Mami-sama......
But yeah I have to agree that the vocals could be a little louder...

I thing it's still quite ok for a "rock" concert, and it's not the worse I've experienced. I think local dance clubs go louder than this, just anecdotal experience. And I had the fortunate experience of being right in front of a speaker stack when May'n pulls one of her powerful high note... OMG...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 pm

squall41

squall41

International Performer
International Performer
Serenula wrote:@TomomiXOgawa, if you are still awake, PLEASE COME EARLY! 3-4 is far too late!

Ok, those going TODAY 17 of Sept, call me at 96660115, fair warning, come early.. I will be there with some SH dudes early, we can't stand it for too many people either. Especially those wanting meet and greet.

-Edit- Makoto suggested that we want to try and ask Eisuke to get the girls and take a picture with Scandal Heaven, those who are more fluent then me and Flare in nihongo PLEASE step up and help us in getting the correct sentence to ask him :D

u help the 31 yrd old couple right ??

the little small boy infont is me,, i see u all intro each other but never intro mi so i shut up.. and queue myself and alone >.<

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 9 G7Fapn8
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
squall41 wrote:
Serenula wrote:@TomomiXOgawa, if you are still awake, PLEASE COME EARLY! 3-4 is far too late!

u help the 31 yrd old couple right ??

the little small boy infont is me,, i see u all intro each other but never intro mi so i shut up.. and queue myself and alone >.<

Wah dao... never introduce yourself to us. Lol. I'm also new to the forum, just that being a little older, my skin is like thicker. I met SH members for the first time during the Autograph session on Thursday. I saw Makoto wearing the SHSG T-shirt, I walked up to him, pat his shoulders and said "Hi! I'm Flare from the forum. You are?"

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:55 pm

squall41

squall41

International Performer
International Performer
Flare u wearing purple shirt i noe u ^^... coz i come at 3pm i not okies to jump queue so i stay there and never intro so i kpt in slient and was alone canot go buy merchants

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:56 pm

overst33r

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was there tonight too, from my view point (first row starting from the middle for cat1)
That row of seats was pretty good, just in line with everything, My friend and I was able to see all the members in full view.

I was talking with my friend just now, did anyone saw how Rina RAGED in tonight's concert for the first few songs? LOL play until so angry. I saw her stick chip off too LOL

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:00 pm

squall41

squall41

International Performer
International Performer
asking song... got 1 song chroc " i love you" wad that song name ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 pm

zechzech

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Abit vague dude

Got love survive,
got kagero,

Which part endin, beginning?

i just realise they nv sang 1 piece...

Last edited by zechzech on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 pm

overst33r

Caless Student
Caless Student
squall41 wrote:asking song... got 1 song chroc " i love you" wad that song name ?

ABC to iroha no junjo de
Ittai nani ga wakaru no?
Kanari tsuyoki koi no karakuri
Kyuusekkin no DISUTINII
Koi no keikenchi wa yosokufunou desho
"I Love You" wa SABAIBARU
Harari harari ichizuna namida wa buki ni naru
Ato sukoshi kimi no moto made

this part ?

or

I LOVE YOU ga kikitakute
Konna ni mo soba ni iru noni
Motto jiyuu ni naritai yo
Kimi wa ima dare wo miteirundarou

?_?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 pm

squall41

squall41

International Performer
International Performer
i forgot just give mi 2 song name can ??

thank for helping ??

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Ok, I apologize for the long post, but I just wanna share my joy and for my own keepsake:

最高の夜だ~~!! It's so unreal. I finally got to meet the members up-close and personal (forget the personal part haha)

Went through security without problem (stupid me, I did not bring any bags to be checked but I waited until they told me to go, hence I was a bit slow in entering the auditorium). Got a seat in the center directly facing Haruna’s mic, in the 3rd row from the stage. .clap.

It was just under an hour to show time, but I was already quite hyped. After some time, Eisuke came onto stage to put some stuff for the girls (things like towels and others). And boy, Eisuke is so popular here~~!! We were simply cheering for him whenever we saw him and I think he was enjoying the attention. He would just walk onto stage for no obvious reason and let us cheer for him before walking back behind LOL .tsk.

After that, another staff-san came in to do the final check on the instruments and finally, SCANDAL~~!! The girls were in the black dreamer uniform and I was looking directly at Haruna because of the center position I was at in the auditorium. Unfortunately Dai-chan did not make an appearance, neither did Canta. (But Flare had Canta off stage, so I guess it’s cool)

Staring with Glamorous You, we were quite in-sync with the song, singing “Woo~oo~hoo” at the right moments. During その時、世界は君だらけのレイン, we were able to sing “アブラカタブラ アブラカタブラ” harmoniously as well. The girls loved our participation too, you could see it in their eyes. It was perfect.

Not to forget Tomomi who gave us instructions on swinging the towels during DOLL, she’s such a doll~~!!
“When Rina ‘Don-don-don-don’, you twist towel, like this”
I could not really make out what she said though, was it “twist” or “swing”, but we all knew what to do and it was fun!!

During the MC segment, we may have been very enthusiastic and were a bit too loud to let the girls speak properly, but it’s the first LIVE in Singapore!! SCANDALの皆さん, please forgive us. The individual intro and speech were quite short, still, we knew we could count on Tomomi to spice things up. She was sharing about her chicken rice experience and mentioned something about it being hot, and I think other members have mentioned it as well.

After that, Haruna made a bit of twist to the intro of Haruka by singing it very slowly, I am not sure was it because we were slightly too loud for her to continue or was it intentional, but we somehow managed to sing along to the whole song. Whole song~~!! The same goes for Shunkan and Shoujo S and I think Pride was almost there too. Everyone did a great job!! I am sure they loved it as well as we did. Nice one

Love Survive was really intense, Rina was way cool on the drums and Burn was lovely. And Tokyo Skyscraper simply rocked. And during Hi-Hi-Hi, Haruna’s “Chotto Dake” and Tomomi’s bass solo came out with full force, but I think Tomomi did not throw her pick far enough to reach the crowd LOL. All I remember was how we swing our light sticks and towels to the beat with the songs with all that we’ve got.

Throughout the whole show, I was almost fixated on Haruna as I was directly in front of her, and she was かこいい~~. She definitely sounded perfect today. I sometimes wonder if the problem lies with the videos that we’ve been watching. Unfortunately I sorta neglected Tomomi and Mami a bit due to this reason, so this would be the only very, very small disappointment I have for tonight’s show.

And Haruna promised that they will return to Singapore NEXT year~~!! See, I knew we rocked their world too~~!! .hora.

The last song was SCANDAL BABY, and once more we really showed our love by singing along with the girls.

After a few rounds of “encore”(it was obvious that we were exhausted from all the singing and jumping and swinging and nodding that we took some time to recover in order to persist with our “encore”), the girls came back on stage in the deamer T-shirt and blew our minds away with Kagerou. Man, this song really needs to be listened to LIVE~~!!

To really end off this almost unbelievable night, Everybody Say Yeah literally sent all of us flying. We were jumping at every “Yeah” there is in the song and I really wished this song would never end, even if I die from exhaustion from all the jumping. .nosebleed.

After the song, Haruna threw her pick in my direction and it actually flew as far as up to the 4th row from the stage. Well, it was slightly away from me so I did not manage to catch it. I missed this one during the pick episode, but my friend saw Tomomi trying to walk around the amp and somehow almost trip on the wires lying on stage. And when the girls lined up on stage to say good-bye, our screams and cheers somehow lasted long and strong enough to keep them on stage for just that much longer.

After the show was the meet n greet session, it was my first time meeting the members up-close. I was so nervous~~!! Somehow I managed to retain my sanity and said Arigatou to Tomomi and Haruna and told them in English that I’ll see them again tomorrow. I shook their hands and looked at them in the eyes. They were so earnest~~!! Than I moved on to say Arigatou to Rina and tried to bring up the double bass topic, but was instantly pushed away by the staff so much so that I almost missed Mami. Mami was already extending her hands and she was also surprised that I missed her. Luckily I managed to shake her hands and said Arigatou to her face-to-face. .wew.

This is definitely the best night of my life (this month, in Singapore, haha). I can’t wait for tomorrow to see them perform again. I hope tomorrow will be even better and the girls will thoroughly enjoy our energy and enthusiaism.

This is my account base on what I remembered, the order of the songs may not be correct and the setlist may not be complete, I was just writing what came to my mind first.

Hope you enjoy my post. Pardon my poor English. .hail.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
overst33r wrote:
squall41 wrote:asking song... got 1 song chroc " i love you" wad that song name ?

ABC to iroha no junjo de
Ittai nani ga wakaru no?
Kanari tsuyoki koi no karakuri
Kyuusekkin no DISUTINII
Koi no keikenchi wa yosokufunou desho
"I Love You" wa SABAIBARU
Harari harari ichizuna namida wa buki ni naru
Ato sukoshi kimi no moto made

this part ?

or

I LOVE YOU ga kikitakute
Konna ni mo soba ni iru noni
Motto jiyuu ni naritai yo
Kimi wa ima dare wo miteirundarou

?_?

The first one is "Love Survive"
The other is "Kagerou"

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
chiy102 wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience today!! Wow i really appreciated your post, although, I would have beaten you if you had missed Mami XD. But anyway, great post, I could allmost see myself there, are you going tomorrow again? If so I (and provably everyone as well) would love if you write another one of these. Really, it was great.

Also thanks to everyone, who is telling the rest of us loosers who couldn't go, how was the show =D.

Why do I live at the other side of the world? Onion Depress

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:09 am

Shimada

Shimada

Caless Student
Caless Student
chiy102 wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks for the AWESOME recap, even more excited for tonight!!!!!
And don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:21 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks chiy for your report. .hora.
Even though I'm across the Pacific in Los Angeles I feel your joy. I'm having serious AM2 flashbacks right now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:06 am

cyberdoll

cyberdoll

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
so are we allowed to bring bags?

or anything inside the bag? they will check right?

and strictly no photography/video recording right?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum