Go down

Learning Japanese [Page 2 of 3]

Re: Learning Japanese
Posted Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:33 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, same i wanna learn japanese 2 wat i do is download alot of learn japanese apps, or cos im a japanese maniac in college on i always get google translate and try to speak japanese 2 my teacher even though he dont no wat the hell im saying

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Learning Japanese - Page 2 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I haven't exactly learnt Japanese properly but I highly recommend (if you can get it) "Kana can Be Easy" its the best book I've seen and thats how I learnt my hiragana. The book uses pictures to shape the hirgana and katakana (haven't fully learnt it)

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Learning Japanese - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:13 pm

ileana_guzmo14

ileana_guzmo14

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@ShinjuHaruka_Ishikawa I'm going to search and if I find an online I'll going to post it.

Learning Japanese - Page 2 Collag10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:20 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Anyone know a good free Japanese learning computer program to download?
It would be easier for me to study with ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:52 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
for me i have been banging around a lot of stuffs... rosetta stone was to my disappointment a big un-bonus for japanese learning.. i had bought rocket language long ago... (and it cost me $500++ for premium .wtf. ) but havent been touching it for a while... planning to go back to rocket language and see how is it... but for me, i think it would be better if you have a native japanese teacher teaching you because that way your mistakes gets cleared up faster than when you make mistakes during self-study...

Learning Japanese - Page 2 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:01 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@HirumaKyo
Thanks for the warning, the complete Rosetta stone course is £360 in the UK !
ganstream told me the best way to learn is from a Japanese Teacher.

Learning Japanese - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:17 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
No problem... .cool. its always about helping people to be aware of good softwares and bad softwares.... but its hard to find good japanese classes in singapore...

Rina's cutest moment
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:42 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
HirumaKyo wrote:No problem... .cool. its always about helping people to be aware of good softwares and bad softwares.... but its hard to find good japanese classes in singapore...

Not really, I know of a lot of good places to learn Japanese in Singapore. You just gotta search around a bit. I take classes every Saturday for 3 hours with a native Japanese teacher and only about 8-10 people in the class. You learn a lot in the 3 hours and the price is reasonable. There are many other schools around the island.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:48 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i see i see... thanks for the tip...

Rina's cutest moment
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:37 pm

mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i'll start learning japanese next year and i'm excited about it.. i read all the posts in this thread and i wanna say thanks to those who shared the links.. really helped..

Learning Japanese - Page 2 Tumblr_mr97hwrHlQ1qibdaao1_500
~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 pm

ShinjuHaruka_Ishikawa

ShinjuHaruka_Ishikawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
ileana_guzmo14 wrote:@Neyodemos: Dou itashimashite, you're welcome! And do your best~ Ganbatte Nice one

Oh, I forgot, I think that this can help you too http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 pm

CasRayb

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have been using the "Human Japanese" software to start learning Japanese.

http://www.humanjapanese.com/home.html

It is available across multiple platforms (from i -products to android to windows to mac) and you can try it for free to see if you think it would be helpful to you. I have been able to learn (for the most part) hiragana and katakana, a few introductory phrases ("My name is ..., How are you?, etc...), and I'm only on chapter nine of the program. It consists of 40 chapters, but several of those are not language lessons but geography/cultural lessons about Japan.

I recommend at least trying the free versions and seeing what you think.

Asking me to pick my favorite SCANDAL member is like asking me to pick my favorite star on a clear night... CANTA Hmmm Credit crimeson for CANTA
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 pm

venomousv

venomousv

Caless Student
Caless Student
I attended a class for basic and intermediate level two years ago and the text book there was Shin Nihon No Kiso I and II. Now I'm thinking about reviewing it. I will try "Minna no nihongo". Thanks for the link. :D

When you're happy, sing~ Even when you're sad, try whistling a tune~ When you smile, everyone's happy! Everyday~ ♡♡♡

Learning Japanese - Page 2 1875683164
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Haruchuu

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Try renshuu.org for testing yourself depending on how much you know. I also used Tae Kim's, and I started immersing myself in Japanese media. So a large percentage of what I watch and listen to is in Japanese. You'll be surprised at how much it helps.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:12 am

venomousv

venomousv

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks. I will try that too. Happy

When you're happy, sing~ Even when you're sad, try whistling a tune~ When you smile, everyone's happy! Everyday~ ♡♡♡

Learning Japanese - Page 2 1875683164
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:30 am

Kamijo

Kamijo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Try the Pimsleur AudioCDs Learning Japanese I,II, and III. I have them personally but if it's not available in your country there are torrents of it. XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 am

avrilsakura_05

avrilsakura_05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm a linguistics and japanese major, on my second year now. We're using the Genki book in our class. It's pretty easy to learn in that book. It also has audio and it's interactive. :-D

Learning Japanese - Page 2 SCANDALBoxHaruna

~Avrilsakura_05~
SCANDAL_Haruna-sama
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:51 am

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey guys if u guys wanna learn japanese u guys should check this website out http://www.ispeakjapanese.net/ . personally i think this website is good if u wan to learn more about the culture. in this website they vlog about things in japan but sadly there not so active anymore. but they do have another website (same people) called www.speekit.com . In this website have lessons but u have to pay 39$ USD (i havent try it yet but i think its gd and i like the way they vlog about things a japan in their previous website( the 1st one) .

Oh, and in the 1st website, they have a free 5 day course on learning survival japanese phrases ( i tried it and it was good but it is only very useful if your going to japan)

So, i guess u guys can check it out?? Personally i think they give the cheapest japanese lessons online which is 39$USD only but if you think its too much for you then i guess you guys can hit hard on the books??

No offence to everyone who reads this but i personally think that it is impossible to actually learn japanese from the books..... The thing is, if your going to learn from books, i'm quite sure that u cant really communicate with japanese since they speak so fast... Anyways good luck on learning Learning Japanese - Page 2 924158

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 am

Mayuki

Banned
Banned
http://www.scandal-4.com/index.html
Recently i just learning japanese language and writting it's so hard Learning Japanese - Page 2 346279 Seriously... i ALMOST GIVE UP!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/17/23/12/81/2811-c12.jpg[/img][/url]

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:35 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mayuki wrote:Recently i just learning japanese language and writting it's so hard Learning Japanese - Page 2 346279 Seriously... i ALMOST GIVE UP!

That depends on what type of learner you are... Some learns better by reading/watching, some by listening and looking at the reference while some by writing it.. For me, im more of a writing learner type.. Plus, having knowledge of Chinese helps a little in understanding the kanji of Japanese language(and the construction of the sentence)... I would say writing Japanese isnt the hardest... The hardest would be to understand the usage of the particles such as と、は、手も、でも、へ、を、ね、よ、わ、かな、い, etc.

がんばって!がんばる!(Good luck! Persevere!)

Rina's cutest moment
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Mikazuki

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm learning it with the goal of being able to understand and speak the language...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:53 pm

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Mikazuki
Don't give up my friend ^^. With lots of patience and hardwork, i'm sure that you will be able to achieve your goal some day ^^.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Licht09

Licht09

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Minna no Nihonggo is a good book. But you can try using Genki as well. It is much more easier to use.. IMO

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:30 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
Hi, just wanna share my experience. The hardest part for me while learning Japanese is kanji and particle..There's so much kanji, I couldn't memorize them easily.. Learning Japanese - Page 2 251803(i'm still noob on it..)
My sensei-tachi gave us only two weeks to memorize katakana & hiragana, cause our handbook had no romaji on it. We use Nihongo Shoho, Dokkai, Nihongo Chukyuu 1 and 2 as our handbook..Minna No Nihongo is a good book too! Learning Japanese - Page 2 81283..As Hiruma said, actually it's not so hard to learn how to write Japanese letters, and I felt that too..(but I guess it'd be different for each person..)..
Well, basically I would like to say don't give up learning Japanese! The more we share, the more we learned.. Learning Japanese - Page 2 907478
Here's something, I made it myself. Hope it helps a bit.
Learning Japanese - Page 2 HiraganaKatakana
Learning Japanese - Page 2 Add-form

Learning Japanese - Page 2 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Reuiem.Sonores

Reuiem.Sonores