Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game FUTURE_zps136e5c95
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game Untitled_4_zps1b4da0ef
---
Sometime in the future... when music is nearing its end, a group of girls from the past are chosen to save it.

Prof. ??? invents a one-way time machine that can literally 'drag' an entity from its respective timeline to his.

SCANDAL, a group of four composed of: Haruna, Tomomi, Rina, and Mami, are now given the task to 'restore' music to the lands.

But there's more to the story than that...
---

We are still preparing.

Please bear with us.
--TEAM FUTURE

Last edited by leachim_paloyz15 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 106 times in total

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:01 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Okay, I love this idea right off the bat. It's pretty cool! I wish I could play it already.

It'd be pretty cool if one (or all) of the Scandal members was a trainer you'd have to eventually face. Reward could be concert tickets or something XD

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcwFUTURE: A Scandalous Game Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game ScandalliveTOURteammember2
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game ScandalliveTOURsupporter
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
SCANDAL as elite 4 and eisuke as champion. defeat them and you get lifetime supply of tickets to all their concerts xD

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:43 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, thats a sick idea, i could d hlp u out but peak fam, iv got bears of work i need 2 to do dont think i would have time 2 do it, i could do the story or characters design, this will b good 4 my creative and media work, but yea fam, soz iv got like 7 unit needs 2 b done by 4 weeks plus my animation.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:00 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@JayPub: Thanks for the heads up, JayPub! ^^ Well, you'll encounter them eventually, but I'm planning that the player will not face them in actual combat. It'll be like, the player will try to save them from paparazzies, reporters, crazy fans, and others.

@metalleo: I think of replacing/removing the Elite 4, but I like your concept.
Hahaha EISUKE! LOL. xD Since it's still a work in progress, I might consider your input. And if I do, I'll give you credit for it. Thanks! ^^

@amz7250: Too much work to do? Just like me.. haha! Anyways, I would appreciate it if you'd help me with the story, character designs, etc.
I'll get all the help I can get. Good luck on all of those things amz7250! ^^

--MINI-UPDATE 1/11/2012 6:00PM(GMT 8:00)--
I'm currently trying to insert ALIEN CANTA in-game..
Mapping the first town..
Polishing up the NPC scripts.

Thanks for all your input guys! With people like you I'm getting pumped-up, and determined to do this! ^^

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:32 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I may not be able to help in anything else (well that's for you to decide) but I can definitely cheer you on! FUTURE: A Scandalous Game 532549

Oh, saving them from crazy fans is brilliant and funny FUTURE: A Scandalous Game 891450
Will Alien Canta be catchable? I <3 Canta!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:08 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, ill try to chip in some ideas init, but thats a well sick idea im well hyped 4 its release, we could have this, the main character and his mate has this race, 2 c who will get 2 SCANDAL first, then we get the bad guy who is this hater of SCANDAL cos his jealous of their awesomeness so he tries 2 stop everyone going 2 c SCANDAL but tries to make them 2 like his tracks but his tracks sucks.

wat about that fam, i could come up with more new ideas if u want, plus if u want i could do the storyboard if it necessary, soz i no i have 2 show proof of my work but im at home now but 2moro wen i get 2 college ill bring my storyboard that i did 4 one of my work and post them 4 proof.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:35 am

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG Michael!!! I never even though of hacking a POKEMON game into a scandal game o.0.Anyways i'm sorry that i can't help much because i'm really busy this year with exams but good luck in completing the game. Another reason that i can't help is that i suck in programming since i never learnt it. I'll be looking forward to the game and yes i have a GBA and a Nintendo DS emulator. AGAIN sorry that i can't help and good luck in programming. FUTURE: A Scandalous Game 924158

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
JayPub wrote:I may not be able to help in anything else (well that's for you to decide) but I can definitely cheer you on! FUTURE: A Scandalous Game 532549

Oh, saving them from crazy fans is brilliant and funny FUTURE: A Scandalous Game 891450
Will Alien Canta be catchable? I <3 Canta!
Haha! Thanks for cheering me up! ^^ You can definitely do that..
Well, I got pretty much intrigued on the "well that's for you to decide" part. Umm, what would you like to do?

Thanks, then yes, I'm going to include those scenes..
I'm thinking of setting CANTA as a starter pokemon.. but it can change depending on what you people like.. ^^
I also plan on having each of the SCANDAL members a custom-CANTA pokemon.. For example: TOMOMI's CANTA will have a bonnet.. and so on, and so forth..

amz7250 wrote:yea fam, ill try to chip in some ideas init, but thats a well sick idea im well hyped 4 its release, we could have this, the main character and his mate has this race, 2 c who will get 2 SCANDAL first, then we get the bad guy who is this hater of SCANDAL cos his jealous of their awesomeness so he tries 2 stop everyone going 2 c SCANDAL but tries to make them 2 like his tracks but his tracks sucks.

wat about that fam, i could come up with more new ideas if u want, plus if u want i could do the storyboard if it necessary, soz i no i have 2 show proof of my work but im at home now but 2moro wen i get 2 college ill bring my storyboard that i did 4 one of my work and post them 4 proof.

That's a pretty good input, I'll try to include this one, but I don't think this is even possible.. WHO IN THE WORLD CAN POSSIBLY HATE SCANDAL??! hahaha! xD ~joking.. but honestly I like this idea.. ^^

FoodHeaven wrote:OMG Michael!!! I never even though of hacking a POKEMON game into a scandal game o.0.Anyways i'm sorry that i can't help much because i'm really busy this year with exams but good luck in completing the game. Another reason that i can't help is that i suck in programming since i never learnt it. I'll be looking forward to the game and yes i have a GBA and a Nintendo DS emulator. AGAIN sorry that i can't help and good luck in programming. FUTURE: A Scandalous Game 924158

I got the idea of making this one in an awkward situation.. Tongue You don't wanna know. xD It's okay, and thanks for the heads-up!! ^^ Well, if you really get serious you can get the hang of it.. I know that feeling... trust me, hahahahaha! xD
That's good!! Hahaha! No need to buy the real thing.. Onion Wahaha
Thanks again, and thanks again! ^^

EDIT: Just like I said.. UPDATE: 1/16/2012 4:36PM GMT 8:00+
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game SCANDALSHOTD
-Inserted Alien Canta in the game.
-Moveset(Canta): DONE
-Evolution has been set to 0.

~Please sight your comments and suggestions(, violent reactions??) about the CANTA sprite.. Is it poorly made? Is it okay? Is it crappy?

Thanks! ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Tscorpion

Tscorpion

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tscorpion12?feature=mhee
I think the canta is OK.
What will be the next ? A dai-chan, that looks like charizard ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:50 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thank you! ^^
Maybe, but I think I'll go for Cinnamonroll next. Tongue
Hahahaha! xD xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, u no wat we should do, we should have canta evolve into Chinnamonroll, then wen we capture one of them the description can

name: Canta
Type: Cute
Description: the most cutest pokemon, he is so cute then u have the urge 2 hug him.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:43 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks amz7250! I'm going to think about that one, but first I'ma go sleep first! ^^
~Good Night minna-san! Need.. to.. rest.. *faints* haha! xD xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 am

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Aw man, I wanted to try out the demo but for some reason I can't get it started. I followed the txt instructions you provided but it still only loads up the normal Fire Red. Bummer for me ;_;

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcwFUTURE: A Scandalous Game Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh-oh-oh!! One more thing! I forgot to mention one thing.. I haven't changed the title screen and the Oak Introduction(at the start) yet!! So, it may look like a normal Fire Red at first, but if you really followed the steps in the .txt, after the Introduction, you'll end up in your room, and you'll not have a NES, instead you will end up with a Wii. If you see the Wii, then that's the demo.. If not, maybe the Fire Red rom that you have downloaded isn't the (U) Version.

GOOD LUCK JAYPUB!! Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:22 pm

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG The Demo is out!!!! Lols i sound sarcastic XD. Anyways, congratulations on the demo (i haven't tried it yet but i'l try it soon)
and can i know if Canta has a weakness , what type is it and will you make cinamon roll, dai-chan and doraemon as a pokemon??? If you can't make them as pokemons maybe you can make them as Scandal's IGN ^^. I'm really sorry if i asked too much from you but i have the idea of using the forum's chibi scandal pics. AGAIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

~Edit~
Corrected grammatical errors

Last edited by FoodHeaven on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:42 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks! ^^
You gotta try it.. It's a bit short though.. Tongue
CANTA's type are: Dark;Normal
I'm planning on making them as pokemon as well..
I'll consider all of those, thanks! When I decide to use them, I'll give you proper credit! ^^
Well, I started spriting CANTA, before the SH Banner came out.. So.. I think I'll remaster CANTA, once I have the time. ^^
HAHAHA! NO NEED TO ASK FORGIVENESS THERE, WE'RE A FAMILY HERE! ^^ a BIG one.. xD xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:15 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh, thank you for letting me know leachim ^^

EDIT: I ran into another problem. I'm not sure if it's anything on my side but now when I start up Fire Red, it gives me this "The 1M Sub-Circuit board is not installed." Any advice?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:49 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, thats well sick, now i defo cant wait 4 the full game

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:59 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
JayPub wrote:Oh, thank you for letting me know leachim ^^

EDIT: I ran into another problem. I'm not sure if it's anything on my side but now when I start up Fire Red, it gives me this "The 1M Sub-Circuit board is not installed." Any advice?
Hmmm, the others got it all working.. I wonder what's causing this problem. Umm, maybe check your VBA settings and/or look it through Google, I'm sorry for being unable to help.. I'll try to make things better in the next demo. ^^

I'm ashamed that you're one of those that support me, but you can't play it up..
Again, Sumimasen deshita(sorry..) .please.

amz7250 wrote:yea fam, thats well sick, now i defo cant wait 4 the full game
Thank you very much..
Though there's a list of few errors:
- "tranquility" in the HEIWANA TOWN signpost is spelled wrong..(shall be fixed in the next demo.)
- some tile errors. (check the one near the roof of the blue house at the southern part of the player's house.)
- the authorities that notify you that it's the end of the demo always says "sir" even if you choose to play as the female protagonist..
If there are more bugs/glitches/errors, please notify me via PM, or here on the thread so that I'll be solved in the next demo.

--MINI-UPDATE--
- Started working on the 1st City(2nd location;AURORA CITY.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Awesome work! I think this is a wonderful idea!

-God- (For the knowledge, and for almost everything else)

You should thank yourself for the hard work in learning the tools more than anything else. Wink

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:37 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Noodles wrote:Awesome work! I think this is a wonderful idea!

You should thank yourself for the hard work in learning the tools more than anything else. Wink

Thanks! ^^

EDIT:

Okay, if anyone's interested I'll be including some cameos/appearances of SH members in this game.. Most likely, due to the fact that me, and this project has been welcomed warmly here on SH. This is just another form of me thanking you guys! ^^ If you want to be in the game, please fill in this form below..

--FORM--
Name; In-Game: ex. "Michael"
Trainer or not: ex. Not (if you want to be a trainer, kindly say what you want to be, for example, a POKEMON RANGER, a BREEDER, etc.)
What would you like to say in-game:(IF NOT A TRAINER) ex. You want to ask the main player some quizzes/riddles about SCANDAL, and if they guessed it right you'll give them a reward.
What would you like to say in-game:(IF A TRAINER)
- Before the battle
- After the battle
--END OF FORM--

Also, I'm looking for talented members here in SH that can make character sprites(images) that I can insert in game. If you want your version of RINA/HARUNA/TOMOMI/MAMI inserted in the game.. just PM me/post here with your very own SCANDAL MEMBER sprite.

- Must be 64x64
- Must be in a .PNG format
- Must be YOUR OWN WORK.

All people that will submit, and have their respective sprites inserted onto the game will receive kudos/thanks/credits, and will be a part of the first ever-attempted(and has made some progress) SCANDAL-inspired game history.

--LASTLY--

If you are great in using Photoshop or other image editors, and can make banners, signature bars, and other things for promotion, you can also post here with a SAMPLE.

Thank you very much all of you! ^^
It's pretty much hard creating a whole new game on your own, but I'm doing my best. I just want some inputs coming from you, my fellow SCANDAL-people. ^^

Last edited by leachim_paloyz15 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:28 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
--MINI-UPDATE-- 1/19/12 11:04PM (GMT 8:00+) AURORA CITY 75% DONE

Last edited by leachim_paloyz15 on Sat May 19, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:14 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam,

that looks well good

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:06 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:
--FORM--

Name; In-Game: ex. "Michael"
Trainer or not: ex. Not (if you want to be a trainer, kindly say what you want to be, for example, a POKEMON RANGER, a BREEDER, etc.)
What would you like to say in-game:(IF NOT A TRAINER) ex. You want to ask the main player some quizzes/riddles about SCANDAL, and if they guessed it right you'll give them a reward.
What would you like to say in-game:(IF A TRAINER)
- Before the battle
- After the battle

Hey! I would love to be in game. Place me wherever, hehe.
Name: Jay
Trainer: Ace Trainer or Battle Girl (your pick). Request? IF POSSIBLE with the clothes from Diamond/Pearl or Ruby/Sapphire.
Spoiler:
Before battle quote: I wonder if you've got what it takes to get past me.
After battle quote: I guess I underestimated you. (Your game so you can add or delete whatever ^^)

Oh! I actually have experience with Photoshop and making signatures so one of the days I'm free, I'll try my hand at it. I can't make sprites but I've edited them in the past. It's been a LOOOONG time though so I'm really rusty.

Edit: Snipped it out ^^

Last edited by JayPub on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.