Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

SCANDAL Timeline [Page 2 of 2]

Re: SCANDAL Timeline
Posted Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal got cred with me for the fact that they played live in the park for whoever was there. I thought I saw an interview where they talked about not having an audience some days, but they stuck it out. Even if they came together through an audition, playing live like that isn't easy. If the ladies didn't really love what they were doing at that point, they could easily have said "the heck with this" and quit. Their progression has been following naturally considering they were all novices at the instruments they played and Rina and Mami were the only two who played any instrument(piano & drums respectively).
I do wonder whether they have input or veto power regarding the songs they play, earlier and now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 23, 2020 12:05 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
During the five days between Japan Nite 2008 and Sakura Con 2008, where did the band stay? Did they go home, stay in Seattle, or go somewhere else? Anyone know?

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:07 am

Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

To be added :
- 2020.01.08 → 4th "her" and digital single "A.M.D.K.J." is released [Mod note: This is not an official single. It's not listed in their discography, which means it does not count as an official single.]
- 2020.03.29 → SCANDAL participates in Choushidoukan project, a new way to make a concert to face COVID-19. This was a livestreamed 50min gig
- 2020.05.22 → RINA announces the beginning of her new personnal project : her solo YouTube channel [Mod note: That's not a good thing to add as it's a personal thing.]
- 2020.05.27 → SCANDAL World Tour 2020 "Kiss From The Darkness" Livestream August 21, 2020 announced + tickets avaialble for Japanese fans (did that came along with the announcement that the domestic world tour dates were cancelled too ? can't remember) [Mod note: Annoucements like this are not necessary to be included.]
- 2020.06.03 → 5th "her" and digital single single "Living in the city" is released
- 2020.07.08 → SCANDAL announces the future release of a new song, "SPICE" [Mod note: Annoucements like this are not necessary to be included.]
- 2020.07.15 → 6th "her" and digital single "SPICE" is released
- 2020.07.29 → Overseas world tour dates gets postponed/cancelled due to COVID-19
- 2020.07.29 → SCANDAL announces that tickets for the livestream are now available for overseas fans [Mod note: Annoucements like this are not necessary to be included.]
- 2020.08.16 → "Make a wish" project announced by RINA [Mod note: Again, no personal things like this should be added.]
- 2020.08.21 → SCANDAL celebrates their 14th anniversary with a livestreamed gig at the Mozart Hall of Symphony Hills, Katsushika, Tokyo. This livestreamed marked KFTD and new songs live debut since it compensated with the world tour being cancelled/postponed
- 2020.08.21 → SCANDAL announces their 15th anniversary gig which is to be held at the Ōsaka-Jō Hall, the 21st August of 2021 [Mod note: Annoucements like this are not necessary to be included.]
- 2020.10.04 → MAMI's first solo set, happening at Choushidoukan
- 2020.11.18 → 12th DVD, 9th Blu-Ray and 8th Live release "SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss From The Darkness” Livestream August 21, 2020" is released.

To come :
- 2021.08.21 → SCANDAL's 15th anniversary gig at the Ōsaka-Jō Hall

should we count the number of singles released from the label "her" like it was done for the major singles in the past that ? i think that would be interesting ! [Mod note: Doesn't seem necessary] Also, wasn't Haruna born the 10th instead of the 11th ? [Mod note: lol wow can't believe it said the wrong date for nine years]

i think this should help

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.