Go down

SH MY Members [Page 6 of 17]

Re: SH MY Members
Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:26 pm

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
bopiang wrote:yeah, i was at the vip box, but i came late, last minute.. lucky didnt miss the live,
i came just as Haoto play the last song, and then another song because SCANDAL not ready. lol
not getting a good spot lol, but enjoyed it much. cant wait for the DVD~~

hehe...Lucky ~U still didnt missed their opening... Nice one SH members mostly stand in the front row....haha....

SH MY Members - Page 6 Rinto_zps0e831a3a
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:30 pm

RonCortez

RonCortez

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yuiseven wrote:
bopiang wrote:yeah, i was at the vip box, but i came late, last minute.. lucky didnt miss the live,
i came just as Haoto play the last song, and then another song because SCANDAL not ready. lol
not getting a good spot lol, but enjoyed it much. cant wait for the DVD~~

hehe...Lucky ~U still didnt missed their opening... SH MY Members - Page 6 924158 SH members mostly stand in the front row....haha....

not really,i was standing behind u,so im on 2nd row SH MY Members - Page 6 976811

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 pm

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
haha, u got geng aah, and wait fom 8.00am.. i arrive around 8.15pm lol. its actually last minute plan, im a fan of scandal, must see them live, but i got work so i didnt really think i can go, but who knows, as luck would have it, and fate arranged it, i took MC that day, go buy tickets from a forumer @ 3pm. and went! i was divided.. work, scandal, work, scandal, work, scandal, and i chosen SCANDAL. and im glad that i did. it is a great live.

SH MY Members - Page 6 Edited10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:47 pm

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
bopiang wrote:haha, u got geng aah, and wait fom 8.00am.. i arrive around 8.15pm lol. its actually last minute plan, im a fan of scandal, must see them live, but i got work so i didnt really think i can go, but who knows, as luck would have it, and fate arranged it, i took MC that day, go buy tickets from a forumer @ 3pm. and went! i was divided.. work, scandal, work, scandal, work, scandal, and i chosen SCANDAL. and im glad that i did. it is a great live.

Hahah....that's great decision....I took leave for 2 days for SCANDAL Hehee
U just bought the ticket on the day???

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 pm

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yupp! on that day! cuz like i said, it wasnt planned, i want to go.. but i cant.. but then, i decided, heck, i dont care anymore! how many time can i get this kind of chance? SCANDAL? in MY?
lol, then i call and get MC~ haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:05 pm

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
bopiang wrote:yupp! on that day! cuz like i said, it wasnt planned, i want to go.. but i cant.. but then, i decided, heck, i dont care anymore! how many time can i get this kind of chance? SCANDAL? in MY?
lol, then i call and get MC~ haha

Hahah! u made it bopiang!! How about their coming Asia Tour? you going.......?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:09 pm

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
not sure, tempted to go to SG, but then i heard it is prolly on weekdays.. that is kindda hard decision. but its on march, so lots of planning and thinking can be made. lol

btw, have u bought signed scandal cd? it was on sale currently, yayy~

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:31 pm

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
bopiang wrote:not sure, tempted to go to SG, but then i heard it is prolly on weekdays.. that is kindda hard decision. but its on march, so lots of planning and thinking can be made. lol

I guess it will be on Saturday also....you work on weekend?
yes still can plan....for what I plan...3 countries maybe I will join...depends on my pocket Hehee
aaa..no..I want they sign in front of me..lol....and U order that cd???

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:44 pm

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yuiseven wrote:
bopiang wrote:not sure, tempted to go to SG, but then i heard it is prolly on weekdays.. that is kindda hard decision. but its on march, so lots of planning and thinking can be made. lol

yes still can plan....for what I plan...3 countries maybe I will join...depends on my pocket SH MY Members - Page 6 464571
aaa..no..I want they sign in front of me.SH MY Members - Page 6 56458...and U order that cd???

the indo one is on Wednesday wooo.. u going for all 3? thai, indo and Sg?
really? i heard indo one is a bit hard, since they need an ID for getting the tickets? u need SH indo forumer to help u there, lol
QAT cd that they sign sold on the MnG in malaysia. it was on sale recently. i cant go to that MnG, so i was very disapointed. but hey, now they got that leftover cd for sale. nice.
now only 10 pcs of the cd is left~

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:20 pm

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
bopiang wrote:
yuiseven wrote:

yes still can plan....for what I plan...3 countries maybe I will join...depends on my pocket SH MY Members - Page 6 464571
aaa..no..I want they sign in front of me.SH MY Members - Page 6 56458...and U order that cd???

the indo one is on Wednesday wooo.. u going for all 3? thai, indo and Sg?
really? i heard indo one is a bit hard, since they need an ID for getting the tickets? u need SH indo forumer to help u there, lol
QAT cd that they sign sold on the MnG in malaysia. it was on sale recently. i cant go to that MnG, so i was very disapointed. but hey, now they got that leftover cd for sale. nice.
now only 10 pcs of the cd is left~

Ow...on M&G I bought 1 copy...Tongue but no sign on it...I dont mind...maybe soon I will get the sign from them ^^ the signed CD last time I think only 100copies wooo....they said that's for those people buy VVIP ticket..and I guess VVIP ticket not many people buy Hehee *maybe*

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:49 pm

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
well, anyone that buy the VVIP prolly only want the merchandise prolly, the signed cd and all, nobody realize that they would sell it for 100 bucks later. i know several forumer of another forum that buy VVIP ticks just for the CD, and then sell the ticks and went to VIP box instead. i mean, if given choice, i also wont be at the VVIP box, since it is at the back and upstairs. the cd was left around 20+ so maybe 80+ ticks were sold? but rm 100 for that is a steal lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:55 pm

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
bopiang wrote:well, anyone that buy the VVIP prolly only want the merchandise prolly, the signed cd and all, nobody realize that they would sell it for 100 bucks later. i know several forumer of another forum that buy VVIP ticks just for the CD, and then sell the ticks and went to VIP box instead. i mean, if given choice, i also wont be at the VVIP box, since it is at the back and upstairs. the cd was left around 20+ so maybe 80+ ticks were sold? but rm 100 for that is a steal lol.

but I dont think the vvip ticket sold more thanthat...i'm not sure la..but on M&G only few vvip turn up...or maybe only that amount lol~~but maybe some as what u said..only want the merchandize and go for VIP.... heh..what u mean by steal?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:05 pm

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yuiseven wrote:
bopiang wrote:well, anyone that buy the VVIP prolly only want the merchandise prolly, the signed cd and all, nobody realize that they would sell it for 100 bucks later. i know several forumer of another forum that buy VVIP ticks just for the CD, and then sell the ticks and went to VIP box instead. i mean, if given choice, i also wont be at the VVIP box, since it is at the back and upstairs. the cd was left around 20+ so maybe 80+ ticks were sold? but rm 100 for that is a steal lol.

but I dont think the vvip ticket sold more thanthat...i'm not sure la..but on M&G only few vvip turn up...or maybe only that amount lol~~but maybe some as what u said..only want the merchandize and go for VIP.... heh..what u mean by steal?

steal? lol definition of "It's a steal" It means it's SO cheap (you're getting such a good price) that you almost feel as if you were stealing it - by that i mean the signed cd were sold at rm 100, therefore for me, its a steal. SH MY Members - Page 6 572615

lol, i know few that did just that, buy VVIP ticks to get the signed CD and poof to VIP box.
but some says 1600+ shows up that night.. im curious about that number tho.. haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 pm

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
hehe....1600 is include VVIP VIP and blue zone I gues...me also cant imagine 1600...since they said that KL live only fit 1500 pax...XDDD if they said 1600 I cant say anything since I never look back during the concert haha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:09 pm

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
haha, i looked everywhere during the concert, noticed the cameraman sitting high behind the crowds.
it is said that it can hold 3k people. im getting the tees too. its not a bad deal considering im purchasing it after the event. lol

Back to top Go down

Comic Fiesta..who coming aaaa??
Posted Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:00 pm

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
bopiang wrote:haha, i looked everywhere during the concert, noticed the cameraman sitting high behind the crowds.
it is said that it can hold 3k people. im getting the tees too. its not a bad deal considering im purchasing it after the event. lol

maybe 3K include upper level~bar~stage....XDD tshirt I bought on M&G...but still big for me...-_-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone going to Comic Fiesta on 22-23 December????

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:37 am

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
not, i working. but my fren does. so crowded , they say

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:50 pm

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
bopiang wrote:not, i working. but my fren does. so crowded , they say

aha...yes... Facepalm
but I reached there around 3 just now...more than last year I guess lol....

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:51 pm

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Saw many good stuffs? Haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:33 am

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
bopiang wrote:Saw many good stuffs? Haha

hmm..mostly doujin, doll, figures, anime games...but I'm looking for SCANDAL stuff....
but no hope...lol....but yes for guess artist....lol...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:53 am

sharker_haru

sharker_haru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yui , can u calculate how many members from malaysia now ? 

SH MY Members - Page 6 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Census
Posted Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:06 am

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
sharker_haru wrote:yui , can u calculate how many members from malaysia now ? 

So far Yassu-san created this census...go check-out the MY members there.

***Dear, SH-MY members~~~Some of you haven't give yassu-san the census. >>

Post your detail as below to this link:
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6561-census-of-scandal-fans

Here the example:

Username: Yassu
Link: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/u6991

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:36 am

sharker_haru

sharker_haru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yuiseven wrote:
sharker_haru wrote:yui , can u calculate how many members from malaysia now ? 

So far Yassu-san created this census...go check-out the MY members there.

***Dear, SH-MY members~~~Some of you haven't give yassu-san the census. SH MY Members - Page 6 215750

Post your detail as below to this link:
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6561-census-of-scandal-fans

Here the example:

Username: Yassu
Link: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/u6991

i give my detail already ~~~ SH MY Members - Page 6 146456

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:16 pm

syahrinseth

syahrinseth

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.syahrinseth.blogspot.com
Hello I'm from malaysia and I'm a big fan of scandal:-) nice to meet u all:-)

CANTA Love CANTA Hmmm CANTA Shy /game CANTA Swing CANTA Cry CANTA Santa CANTA Smile CANTA Happy CANTA Clap CANTA Thumbs CANTA Peace /common CANTA DANCE CANTA Walk
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:18 pm

sharker_haru

sharker_haru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

syahrinseth wrote:Hello I'm from malaysia and I'm a big fan of scandal:-) nice to meet u all:-)

welcome , my friend ~~ SH MY Members - Page 6 572615

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum