Go down

Re: IEIRI LEO! (家入レオ)
Posted Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:06 am

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Haven't been posting in a very long while, just popping by to celebrate snagging a ticket for her Budokan live in the most recent HP pre-sale. I've seen her live before once, but that was part of a festival (Jounetsu Tairiku last Aug, was in for SCAFes the previous week so stayed on for her), but that was only 4 songs so I couldn't get a proper fix. Can't wait to hear Shine live, I'd be shocked if that isn't on the setlist.

Only issue now is deciding how long to stay for. I just started work 2 weeks ago with almost zero savings to my name, so it's going to take a combination of how much savings I can cough up by then and whether my boss is willing to approve advanced leave. If I can stay till the end of the following week I might consider popping by Saitama on 2nd May for SCANDAL if I can still get tickets from combinis, though that's not a priority for me this trip.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:54 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
metalleo wrote:Haven't been posting in a very long while, just popping by to celebrate snagging a ticket for her Budokan live in the most recent HP pre-sale.

Ping me when you get here, I'll be attending too Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:08 am

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Looks like she is preparing nicely. Happy Also her hair now is a little bit longer and prettier, I think:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:38 am

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Her 5th anniversary best album - with 26.326 copies sold - ranked 3rd on the oricon weekly chart just behind Scandal's anniversary album.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:31 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Gaki-san2001 wrote:Her 5th anniversary best album - with 26.326 copies sold - ranked 3rd on the oricon weekly chart just behind Scandal's anniversary album.

Check my shot at Tsutaya Shibuya Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:58 am

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
Just received my ticket details from Rinkya an hour ago, and tbh I'm actually a bit disappointed. 2nd floor, southeast stand, row P, seat 16, pretty far behind. I know I got my tickets pretty late (2nd line presale), but I was still hoping a frontal seat on 2nd floor or something. I wasn't expecting this for a presale. 

Oh well, the good thing though is that I'm almost towards the south stand and not somewhere even further to the side, I get a pretty frontal view of the stage which is what I'd prefer. I took the south stand and the west stand for Perfect World last year and the view for the south stand was definitely better.

Now just to see if I can snag a ticket for SCANDAL in Saitama to complete my trip when the public sales go up. Not getting my hopes up since I don't know if Pia will accept my credit card (even though I already added the card to my account without an issue), and if I don't get it I'll try not to be too disappointed since they're not my main focus this trip.

@wildthing if you wanna meet drop me a message on facebook. I don't really pop up on here often any more lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:11 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
metalleo wrote:Just received my ticket details from Rinkya an hour ago, and tbh I'm actually a bit disappointed. 2nd floor, southeast stand, row P, seat 16, pretty far behind. I know I got my tickets pretty late (2nd line presale), but I was still hoping a frontal seat on 2nd floor or something. I wasn't expecting this for a presale. 

I got 2nd floor East Stand row F and I'm in the fan club! So her tickets are getting harder to get!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:49 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
Woah!! Wasn't expecting that at all. Makes me feel I should be thanking my lucky stars I even managed to get a ticket from the LINE presale when you put it that way. But whatever, no matter the seat, I'm watching her live, so I'm still getting myself pretty hyped up for next month

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:57 pm

Donboydeluxe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey first ever post here, great to see some other English language Leo lovers around!! I saw her live last October in Kimitsu, Japan. leaving Friday from Los Angeles to Tokyo for the Budokan concert, my FC ticket is floor level, row 8 seat 70. normally I'd perfer being up a level for better viewing angle but at 6ft. 1in. ..... not to stereotype to much but should be able to easily see over anyone in front.
Remember to bring plenty of cash for t-shirts, towels, etc. no Credit Cards accepted. 
does anyone know where FC members are supposed to go to recieve a photo thats going to be given out?
going to be a big show! support Leo!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:30 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hi, 

You got better tickets then me, I'm on 2nd floor. (ping me when you are there, drop me a message)
I don't recall anything about receiving a photo, I'm in the fan club. You have more info.

Also on May 6th she will also play at Toyosu Pit for 

uP!!!SPECIAL New Breath 2017 Spring Supported by au

(thanks for jogging my memory I have to go pick it up now.!)

I'm going there to catch Leo and Aimer!

Back to top Go down

re : Leo Ierei
Posted Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 pm

Donboydeluxe

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:Hi, 

You got better tickets then me, I'm on 2nd floor. (ping me when you are there, drop me a message)
I don't recall anything about receiving a photo, I'm in the fan club. You have more info.
I'm probobly not reading it correctly, something about fan club members getting a picture ticket gift. I dunno??
I cant post the link for 7 days cuz I'm a new member, booooooo.

What time do you plan on getting to the venue? I recently saw Koda Kumi live at NHK Hall April 13th and 14th, got there 2 hours before doors opened and there were lots of people milling about even that early.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:49 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Donboydeluxe wrote:

I'm probobly not reading it correctly, something about fan club members getting a picture ticket gift. I dunno??

What time do you plan on getting to the venue? I recently saw Koda Kumi live at NHK Hall April 13th and 14th, got there 2 hours before doors opened and there were lots of people milling about even that early.

Let me know which section and what date the post was in the FC website. Lost in translation I think. 

Usually you want to get there a couple of hours early if you want any goods etc. Some stuff are available online but not all. There are now A LOT of fans, last time I remember people lining up 4 hours or so before start.

She is also doing some gacha, limited to 5 per person, spend over 5000yen you get a plastic shopping bag to carry your goods haha.

Back in the days I remember on concert where she shook everyone's hand after encore, that was a long time ago hehe.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Donboydeluxe

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
Donboydeluxe wrote:

Let me know which section and what date the post was in the FC website. Lost in translation I think. 

Usually you want to get there a couple of hours early if you want any goods etc. Some stuff are available online but not all. There are now A LOT of fans, last time I remember people lining up 4 hours or so before start.

woahhhh, 4 hours before huh? I'm flying in from Los Angeles so not very familiar with the area I wonder if those getting their goods 4+ hours early then head back to the Metro and go to Shinjuku or Shibuya for lunch and then go back to Budokan?

At the Koda Kumi concerts I referenced there were people with literally arm loads of t-shirts, hoodies, etc. One can only imagine the profit margins on the Merchandise sales.

regarding what I'm calling a "Picture ticket" if you go to the leo-iereimobile.com web site click on LIVE/EVENT banner, scroll to the bottom for the ken-on/leo link from that page about half way down there is a section about it.
like you said "lost in translation" its probobly no big deal.

Last edited by Donboydeluxe on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:46 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
afraid the lining up for goods won't work like that, they usually start selling an hour or two before they allow entry, if anything remains you might be able to try your luck after the concert.

they will usually tweet the goods sale start time closer to the concert.

Picture ticket, found it, no details yet.  I am guessing it will be done via fanclub site, i.e. show page, click link to confirm you picked up.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:15 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
Goods sales start at 12pm if you didn't know, FYI

<グッズ販売開始時間>
4月30日(日) 正午12時から

I myself will be there around that time, might as well get it done and over with fast

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:04 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Try and catch you both there!

The fan club ticket info is out, pick up from 12pm~till 1 hour after concert ends.
South West Exit, next to clock tower at the Official fan club booth.

First come first served whilst supplies last.

Back to top Go down

Ierei leo
Posted Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:44 pm

Donboydeluxe

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:Try and catch you both there!

The fan club ticket info is out, pick up from 12pm~till 1 hour after concert ends.
South West Exit, next to clock tower at the Official fan club booth.

First come first served whilst supplies last.

Guess I'll get there around noon as well, but then what to do for the next 4.5 hours?  Ouch!  
I'll be easy to spot out bringing beige tote bag from last year's tour.  The one new item I won't be buying today. How many tote bags does one person need? 
What are the odds at the end of the show an announcement of a new 2017 tour is made?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:19 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ok I found metalleo, if you see this message. I am already in Goods line will go fan club line and then plan to meet by the entrance of side road / corner of carpark. You will see 3 bushes and street cones.

Back to top Go down

Leo Ierei
Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:01 am

Donboydeluxe

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:Ok I found metalleo, if you see this message. I am already in Goods line will go fan club line and then plan to meet by the entrance of side road / corner of carpark. You will see 3 bushes and street cones.
I just finished buying my truckload taking a shade break directly across from goods area. Wil try looking you guys up in 15 minutes 14:00 right now

Back to top Go down

Ierei leo
Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:15 am

Donboydeluxe

Caless Student
Caless Student
You guys seated? 8th row baby!

Back to top Go down

Leo Ierei
Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Donboydeluxe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Donboydeluxe wrote:
wildthing wrote:Ok I found metalleo, if you see this message. I am already in Goods line will go fan club line and then plan to meet by the entrance of side road / corner of carpark. You will see 3 bushes and street cones.
I just finished buying my truckload taking a shade break directly across from goods area. Wil try looking you guys up in 15 minutes 14:00 right now
Hey guys I tried looking for you after the concert.  No luck. Thanks greatly for spending some of the day with me! It was a blast! And Leo put on a show and a freaking half!  Loved it! Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:07 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
we tried too, we are at ramen just pass the subway where we had lunch

Back to top Go down

Leo Ierei
Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Donboydeluxe

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:we tried to
Enjoy the food  I took the Hanzomon Line back to Oshiage.  Not crowded at all. 
Fun times, great concert! 
Until next time!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 29, 2017 4:44 pm

Donboydeluxe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone going to the Zepp concerts later this year? I made a last minute descion to go to the 9/21 show in Osaka

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:32 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just a quick note, so now both SCANDAL and Ieiri Leo are both under Colourful Records, hopefully it means less event clashes or maybe we get to hear them performing at the same festival Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next