Go down

SH PH Members [Page 36 of 40]

Re: SH PH Members
Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:51 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..sir MC.. I'm kinda having problems with posting..can't see the options for changing font and stuff..even the emoticons are not showing up in the page...

**ehem..ahahaha..ignore the first part...found it already.... i see what you did there...ahehe..that will be more convenient..ahehe..I'm ok now...hehehehe..

me want you..
SH PH Members - Page 36 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
SH PH Members - Page 36 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eSH PH Members - Page 36 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:48 pm

graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So guys, how's Toycon?

SH PH Members - Page 36 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Hi Internet!
Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:29 am

TomatoPancake

TomatoPancake

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello Everyone, I'm glad that a lot of you guys are keeping this thread active.

Moving on, I wanna give a shout out to every SCANDAL PH fans out there that knows how to play any musical instrument; I'm looking for people who'd want to play SCANDAL's songs and/or any Japanese Music with me.

I have started playing my E. Guitar (strat. copy) a month ago and have novice (beginner) level playing skills and knows how to read basic tabs, I practice with Guitar Pro 6 on my PC. I'm also an avid Video Gamer (on my XB360 and PC) and sometimes cosplays and most importantly I have decent manners. I'm from Marikina Metro Manila and if you're interested in rockin' with me my contact number is: 0906-296-72-16 / jonathanvenago@yahoo.com.

If you have any questions just give me a message and maybe we could get along since I know everyone of us loves SCANDAL and would definitely have fun playing their songs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:20 pm

I♥Haru-chan

I♥Haru-chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Cool! CANTA Clap

SH PH Members - Page 36 Tumblr_mmx9e9YZLO1qi2jioo1_500

SCANDAL is the BEST. SCANDAL is AMAZING. SCANDAL is FOREVER

I♥️Haru-chan CANTA Peace
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:29 am

graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
TomatoPancake wrote:Hello Everyone, I'm glad that a lot of you guys are keeping this thread active.

Moving on, I wanna give a shout out to every SCANDAL PH fans out there that knows how to play any musical instrument; I'm looking for people who'd want to play SCANDAL's songs and/or any Japanese Music with me.

I have started playing my E. Guitar (strat. copy) a month ago and have novice (beginner) level playing skills and knows how to read basic tabs, I practice with Guitar Pro 6 on my PC. I'm also an avid Video Gamer (on my XB360 and PC) and sometimes cosplays and most importantly I have decent manners. I'm from Marikina Metro Manila and if you're interested in rockin' with me my contact number is: 0906-296-72-16 / jonathanvenago@yahoo.com.

If you have any questions just give me a message and maybe we could get along since I know everyone of us loves SCANDAL and would definitely have fun playing their songs.

hmmm... sounds fun.clap.

SH PH Members - Page 36 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:52 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
...@TomatoPancake..that's a great idea..I'm a bassist..i really want to play Scandal music with someone too..it's just that I still don't have time for it..hoping that I can find time soon..because this excitement is really killing me..looking forward to jam with you dude...uhuh.

me want you..
SH PH Members - Page 36 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eSH PH Members - Page 36 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:10 pm

lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
HELLO to all my kababayan.. xD is there anyone who know where can i buy CANTA here in ph.?

SH PH Members - Page 36 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:17 pm

um1

um1

Caless Student
Caless Student
TomatoPancake wrote:Hello Everyone, I'm glad that a lot of you guys are keeping this thread active.

hi.. BRO! if only you're in dasma or at least in cavite we could form a band. but CRAP! you're too far! tsss... anyway GOOD LUCK! i hope to see you on stage when there's an anime related events playing SCANDAL songs haha!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:13 pm

AthlonX2

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi!

Created a new account to the forum because I deleted my first account before. 

Anyone from Calamba, Laguna or resides near Vito Cruz, Manila? 

I'm looking for bandmates to cover some Scandal songs with. Thanks!

SX FTL50
Ibanez TSA15h
Maxon GX10
Back to top Go down

This is a nice start!
Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:18 pm

TomatoPancake

TomatoPancake

Caless Student
Caless Student
funk_you22 wrote:...@TomatoPancake..that's a great idea..I'm a bassist..i really want to play Scandal music with someone too..it's just that I still don't have time for it..hoping that I can find time soon..because this excitement is really killing me..looking forward to jam with you dude...uhuh.

SH PH Members - Page 36 Lsx
Yeah! Finally! This is what I'm looking for, I want to meet people who adore SCANDAL and would enjoy playing their songs. I hope we could schedule a meet and play as soon as you have the time for it. I can perform both Lead and Rhythm parts for some of SCANDAL's songs but I would prefer the Lead parts since I find it much easy to play than playing Rhythm.

um1 wrote:

hi.. BRO! if only you're in dasma or at least in cavite we could form a band. but CRAP! you're too far! tsss... anyway GOOD LUCK! i hope to see you on stage when there's an anime related events playing SCANDAL songs haha!!

Argh!
SH PH Members - Page 36 Tumblr_lmd0da7Wu21qzbkx0o1_400
I'm still hoping we could play someday.

AthlonX2 wrote:Hi!

Created a new account to the forum because I deleted my first account before. 

Anyone from Calamba, Laguna or resides near Vito Cruz, Manila? 

I'm looking for bandmates to cover some Scandal songs with. Thanks!

I can work with someone whose located in Vito Cruz since I can just use the train from Marikina and ride a jeepney from Recto Station to Vito Cruz. Do you have a place we could practice playing? What instrument do you play? I hope we could start soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:39 pm

AthlonX2

Caless Student
Caless Student
Are you still online? PM ME NAO!

I play guitars. Rhythm perhaps.. not proficient with lead... which song do you wanna play ba? I could just study it..

SX FTL50
Ibanez TSA15h
Maxon GX10
Back to top Go down

Dum Dum Dum...
Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:46 am

TomatoPancake

TomatoPancake

Caless Student
Caless Student
AthlonX2 wrote:Are you still online? PM ME NAO!

I play guitars. Rhythm perhaps.. not proficient with lead... which song do you wanna play ba? I could just study it..

Sending private messages is still a locked option to me. Let's start with SCANDAL BABY, 少女S (Shoujo S; GirlS), 瞬間センチメンタル (Shunkan Sentimental; Sentimental Moment), HARUKAZE (Spring Breeze), LOVE SURVIVE, Pride.

I'm practicing SCANDAL BABY and Shoujo S as of the moment, I'd like to play 星の降る夜に (Hoshi no furu yoru ni; On This Starry Night) but I can't find a tab for it and I still can't play songs by ear. LOVE SURVIVE is a fast song, I'll practice the hell out of it this week.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:59 am

AthlonX2

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal Baby, I used to play it whole. I'll practice it again.

LF: BASSIST AND DRUMMER and VOCALIST!!

we are forming a cover band to play Scandal songs.. Our location is near Taft area. please PM me if interested

thank you!

SX FTL50
Ibanez TSA15h
Maxon GX10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:22 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hehe can I join guys? I can go to manila. I'm from Las Pinas by the way. I hope there is still room for a guitarist? I'm available every saturday? Currently studying how to play Shunkan and Harukazee!

SH PH Members - Page 36 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:24 am

TomatoPancake

TomatoPancake

Caless Student
Caless Student
MamiXHaruna wrote:Hehe can I join guys? I can go to manila. I'm from Las Pinas by the way. I hope there is still room for a guitarist? I'm available every saturday? Currently studying how to play Shunkan and Harukazee!

Yes you may. I've talked to AthlonX2 and he suggested this music studio near Buendia Station in Taft. Although we're still looking for people who can play bass and drums. I'd guess funk_you22 is still busy based on his last post. Let's keep on practicing for now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:06 am

graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow! Do you need someone to play the tambourine? /clapLOL Just kidding, I'm previously in a band as well but a full time on Vocals, and as a guy... I think that won't help.

But I'm looking forward on seeing you guys play in the future CANTA Thumbs

Last edited by graysky14 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

Back to top Go down

YOW!
Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:24 am

AthlonX2

Caless Student
Caless Student
MamiXHaruna wrote:Hehe can I join guys? I can go to manila. I'm from Las Pinas by the way. I hope there is still room for a guitarist? I'm available every saturday? Currently studying how to play Shunkan and Harukazee!

You're nearer! haha. lez play! PM ME so that we could jaam!

SX FTL50
Ibanez TSA15h
Maxon GX10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:02 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
guys..do you know the J-melo meeting thing that was posted in FB?..someone planning to go there?..

Link: http://www.nhk.or.jp/j-melo/nhkworld/english/event/20130531_fanmeeting_manila/index.html

me want you..
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:17 pm

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
wow ! j-melo meeting here in PH ..

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
SH PH Members - Page 36 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:26 pm

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wooooooow! i am hoping to join but then i only know how to play guitar and i've never been to a band before..i wanted to learn if given a chance..good luck with your plan guys =)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:53 pm

TomatoPancake

TomatoPancake

Caless Student
Caless Student
funk_you22 wrote:guys..do you know the J-melo meeting thing that was posted in FB?..someone planning to go there?..

Link: http://www.nhk.or.jp/j-melo/nhkworld/english/event/20130531_fanmeeting_manila/index.html

"Message: Please Let Us know your favorite Japanese Artist(s)" - I spammed SCANDAL like a crazed monkey. I hope they invite SCANDAL as well and set the venue along Metro Manila proper. I'll probably go bananas if I ever see them in person.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
AthlonX2 wrote:You're nearer! haha. lez play! PM ME so that we could jaam!
I've just PM you.. Nice one
TomatoPancake wrote:Yes you may. I've talked to AthlonX2 and he suggested this music studio near Buendia Station in Taft. Although we're still looking for people who can play bass and drums. I'd guess funk_you22 is still busy based on his last post. Let's keep on practicing for now.

Hehe yes. I will practice.. Please PM me guys if you've already recruit our drummer and bassist.. .wow.

SH PH Members - Page 36 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:10 pm

AthlonX2

Caless Student
Caless Student
REPLIED

SX FTL50
Ibanez TSA15h
Maxon GX10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:02 pm

iceblinkjosh

iceblinkjosh

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaForYou
omg dat JMELO event! I will goooooo~! July 19, that's a Friday! Can I tag with you guys? It would be awkward if I came alone!

and about the band! I have a Squier Strat that I bought recently, learned a few SCANDAL songs from tabs, seems like the guitar positions are all taken so I'll be team 2 lol, I can do a little bit of everything but guitar/piano/vox are my main roles, so I'll just be a reserve here whenever you need an extra man. Happy
there was a phase in my life that I loved recording lol
some of my stuffs are here, including my unpolished SCANDAL BABY intro lol, but I'm pretty good with it now. (credits to tsunvun86 of Scandal Heaven, I love his tabs so easy to do Wink)https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaForYou

I'm getting tired being a NEET well I have Saturday classes lol

so yeah, see you in the JMELO event!!

Last edited by iceblinkjosh on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added YT link)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:45 am

AthlonX2

Caless Student
Caless Student
iceblinkjosh wrote:omg dat JMELO event! I will goooooo~! July 19, that's a Friday! Can I tag with you guys? It would be awkward if I came alone!

and about the band! I have a Squier Strat that I bought recently, learned a few SCANDAL songs from tabs, seems like the guitar positions are all taken so I'll be team 2 lol, I can do a little bit of everything but guitar/piano/vox are my main roles, so I'll just be a reserve here whenever you need an extra man. Happy
there was a phase in my life that I loved recording lol
some of my stuffs are here, including my unpolished SCANDAL BABY intro lol, but I'm pretty good with it now. (credits to tsunvun86 of Scandal Heaven, I love his tabs so easy to do Wink)https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaForYou

I'm getting tired being a NEET well I have Saturday classes lol

so yeah, see you in the JMELO event!!

seen your vids. not bad Happy

SX FTL50
Ibanez TSA15h
Maxon GX10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.