Silent Siren [Page 8 of 18]

Re: Silent Siren
Posted Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:37 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@flyingwill
Definitely hoping it'll be a rock track as well~ :3 There was an article I read (or tried to read lol) that said Bang!Bang!Bang! is going to be a summer love song, but it didn't make any mention of it being a rock song or not. owo

I very agree with that about Lucky Girl as well. >v< It's definitely one of their best singles and it shows how all the girls have improved at their respective instruments. They've come so far as band. c:

@Ariyan
Aina's really come a long way as a bass player since the girls began. She's improved so much, both in her playing skills and how she acts on stage. She's slowly growing more comfortable with playing their lives it seems. :3

That might be a reason why Limited wasn't released as a single. SaiSai usually goes with more happy poppy songs for their singles and even though Limited has very positive lyrics, it still has a more harder rock beat which doesn't fall too in line with what they normally release as singles. I would have loved to see it released as a single though; it's one of my favorite songs. :3 With that said, if people want to know the lyrics to Limited, I can offer to post the English translation I did. I can't guarantee it'll be 100% correct as I found a Spanish translation of the Japanese lyrics and translated it based on the Spanish lyrics since Spanish is easier for me. I can also translate Lucky Girl since I found them in Spanish as well. ^.^

Yeah, it's a shame the FB page isn't more active. I've considered starting an FB page for them to focus on news and their blog entries as well, but my Japanese is so bad that I don't know how comfortable I'd actually be with that. ^^" If you want though, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a SaiSai fan one. It's run by the same person that does the f*ckyeahscandalband tumblr. c:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One of the visuals for their new single Bang!Bang!Bang!. I thought August was really quick... But then I realized August is only a month and a half away. x) It still seems pretty quick but not as quick as I initially thought since I thought August was further away. Also~ I saw today that CDJapan has all five editions of the single for pre-order already. ^.^ I think I might wait until SCANDAL announces when they're releasing their arena DVD before ordering so I can put the DVD and single in the same order.

Speaking of DVDs and Budokan... I really hope SaiSai will do a DVD of their Budokan performance.  .love.  Far as I know there hasn't been any news on a DVD for it yet or not but hopefully they'll announce one soon. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:58 am

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
LOST.W is so freaking amaaaaaaaazing .wow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:22 am

IndoLegend

IndoLegend

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've been hearing this band a lot lately so I decided to check some pvs out. They look pretty promising so far.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:57 am

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:24 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ Looks like an interesting site. ^.^ Never used it before though, I'll have to remember to play around with it a bit later for SaiSai. OwO

July 3 was Aina's 26th birthday.
Happy birthday, Ainyan!  .clap. 

^From the birthday blog she posted~ :3
Her birthday blog was fairly simple, if you're wondering what it said. She showed her fans that she saved the pictures they made for her to her phone (and it looks like she saved quite a lot!) and thanked everyone for the birthday wishes. c: Aina really is such a sweetheart~ :3 I'll be honest that I couldn't read the last two sentences of her blog. A bit beyond my current comprehension of Japanese.  .sweat. 

Also, the covers for Bang!Bang!Bang were released as well! I've pre-ordered Yukarun's version again haha. What can I say? I'm fairly biased towards her. ^.^" I also finally ordered their live DVD with the single as well. c:

You can click the thumbnails for bigger versions of the pictures. owo
Regular: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aina: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hinako: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sumire: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yukako: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:36 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Airi-chan

yeah, already 26 she looks so much younger. I read her Twitter a bit, and she also shared pics of the presents given by SaiSai members.

プレゼントにすぅからタツノオトシゴと、ゆかるんから少女漫画をもらったよ!ありがたや(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)♡

For my gifts, I received a seahorse from Suu and Shoujo manga from Yukarun, thank you !

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:15 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Dreamusic's YouTube put up a short PV for Bang!Bang!Bang! a few days ago. c:

It's a really catchy song. >v< I have a feeling it's going to be another one that gets repeated quite a lot like Lucky Girl did. x) I'm very much looking forward to the single's release after watching their PV (I've watched it a few times just to hear the song Tongue).

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:37 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
OMG  .nosebleed. 

I agree it's really catchy. And Suu short intro kinda heavy, it's nice. Plus so much colors, absolutely kawaii. Same thing for me, I think I will watch this PV many many times.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:37 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Such a tuuuuuuuuune. I love this damn band so much.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:49 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
The full PV is available !!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:49 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Another Bang!Bang!Banger for Silent Siren  .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:45 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Suu's little scream at 2:37, it's so cute.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:38 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thank you for the link~ c:
I found the full PV around a week or two ago but it was in really low quality so I'm happy to find a link for it in HQ. >v<

The video is so pretty and the song is really upbeat. The girls all look stunning in the video~ :3 Yukako is really gorgeous in it. ^.^

Silent Siren recently teamed with with adidas and modeled for their Neo label Fall/Winter 2014 collection. c: It's nice to see the girls working with such a well known brand internationally, especially since they just did their first international live. :3 It's a good thing that'll probably give them a bit more exposure. :3

Below is a small ad type of thing for adidas featuring Silent Siren:

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:18 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Silent Siren x Adidas! Adidas is always my favorite. 
The only thing I know about them is their drummer Hinanchu is good friend of Rina. Now I know more.
Silent Siren just finished their first concert oversea in Hong Kong 2 hours ago. Wonder am I missed another good show?
Local press report of Silent Siren in Hong Kong

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:40 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ Hinako is a close friend of Rina's. ^.^ All of SCANDAL has hung out with Silent Siren before, although I don't know how close the other girls are besides Rina and Hinako being close. c:

It sounds like their Hong Kong show went really well for them~ c: The videos in the links from SophieLam look like the crowd really showed SaiSai a good time. >v< The girls did special versions of their songs during the live as well. They played "Lucky Girl" and "Guru Guru Wonderland" in Chinese for their fans in Hong Kong. :3

I'm happy to see that their first international live went so well for them. I hope they have more lives overseas in the coming years.  .love. 

Cute banner as well. >v< I think (keyword here being "think" Tongue) the banner was given to the girls by their fans. :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:22 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Airi-chan

oh that explains why Suu was studying chinese, she posted it on Twitter two weeks ago if I remember well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Just checked their blog photos, they are hanging around with the back up guitarist.
Seems the 5 of them get along very well!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:36 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The girls do seem really close with Michi. She's been in a lot of their group photos, both after a live and just during their down time. Michi's really good as a guitarist too and has a nice stage presence. I kind of wish they'd add her to the band as an official member. I mean, I know Silent Siren's whole "gimmick" thing as idols is that they're all CUTiE Magazine models and (I think) Michi's not but it'd be nice to see her as an official member, especially since she's close to the members. >w<

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:15 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SaiSai is going to be releasing their first calendar on October 18, 2014. It'll be a 2015 calender and.... Well that's all that's really known about it right now. xP CDJ already has a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] up for the calendar if anyone wants to order it~ c:

I'm still on the fence about ordering it personally. ^^"

The girls will also be featured on the front cover of the October issue of Go Go Guitar. I believe this is the first time the girls have been featured on the cover of a music magazine. -^.^- Could be wrong about it being their first of course, but it's still neat. c:

My copy of Bang!Bang!Bang came on the 12th. The CD comes with two photos if you pre-ordered. I got a group photo and Ainyan's solo picture. My friend was laughing when I told her this because I ordered the Yukarun LE and got Ainyan's solo photo with it instead of Yukarun's. x)

I really like Star Drops; it's probably my favorite track on the single. It's such a sweet song and the lyrics are so lovely. I'm actually pretty fond of how Aina's voice sounds on slower songs; she sings so beautifully with the slower songs.  .love. 

I also finally ordered their live DVD with the single. >v<

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:06 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I will probably buy their calendar. I bought Bang Bang Bang! single (Suu Edition) on thursday so I will received it soon (it was still a version with external bonus).

My friend was laughing when I told her this because I ordered the Yukarun LE and got Ainyan's solo photo with it instead of Yukarun's. x)
it happened to me with a Yukarun edition of "Bisan". I had a photo of Suu. But of course I was still very happy, I like all of them. But I wonder how do they prepare the package haha.

I think I will watch the concert soon again :D, I bought it when it was released and it was really good.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So who's singing lead with Suu on "Star Drops"?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Ariyan

Ariyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Airi-chan 
Ainyan's photo is so lovely! I wanted pre-order this single too but i bought Lucky girl and Scandal's "Yoake..." so my wallet is quite empty now. 

Btw i have a question. Who's have solo part except Suu in Yumeoi from album "start"? It's one of my favorite songs but i still don't know who is it. Or maybe it's just Suu's voice? In chorus sings Ainyan but her voice is too deep so it's definitely not she.

HaruxTomo
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:09 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@darksider59
I'm the same way. I'm happy with any of the pictures. ^.^ I think my friend just thought the photos might be packaged by favorites but I'm pretty sure the packaging is just random. x)

@flyingwill
Ainyan is the second vocalist for Star Drops. c:

@Ariyan
Are you talking about the part right before the chorus? The person sharing vocals with Su at that part of the song is Yukarun. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Ariyan

Ariyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh right, Yukarun. Thanks! It's amazing song, i'm wondering why they don't perform this live.

HaruxTomo
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:14 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've got a question for people who have pre-ordered their calender on CDJ... Is there a reason that the FedEx International shipping isn't available and why they want so much more for EMS? I can't remember EMS being $50. The other shipping methods were also ranging from $25 to $35 I believe. Which is normal for FedEx, but I also gt full tracking and the others only give me partial. I'm trying to pre-order their calender and pre-order the next issue of GiGs except when I have the calender in the cart, it tells me FedEx isn't available but I can choose it when it's just the magazine.

Is it because the item is marked as a "collectible"? Is there anywhere else where I could order the calender from and the GiGs issue from where I wouldn't have to pay upwards to $50 for shipping it?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.