[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted Sun May 29, 2016 5:49 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:J-Pop Summit is having a raffle for the Silent Siren Q&A. 1 winner will be selected to receive a gift from Silent Siren and go up on stage. The sign up form can be found here:

That is legit awesome. *o* It would be the most amazing thing to be chosen as the lucky winner. *o* Now just to think of an actually good question to ask the girls. >w< The one thing I'm really bad at is actually thinking of a question to ask anyone though. So this may be hard. :v

I decided to go through with creating an English Facebook group for Silent Siren. Happy I've had this idea for a while but I was always putting it off. The world tour announcement really gave the push needed to actually go through with starting the group. Tongue I do know there is a Chinese and Spanish group for Saisai but I couldn't find an actually active English language one - so I just decided to start one with a few friends. Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if anyone is interested in joining. c:

It'll take a few days for us to really get the group going but I hope we can get it active. ^.^ I thought it would be easier for international fans in particular to meet others with a more solid place to talk with each other. c:

I would love to attend both North American shows. *o* It probably won't happen since my job situation is really unstable right now. v.v I'll probably settle with just going to the San Francisco show. Happy Seeing Saisai and getting to visit home again. Two birds in one. >w<

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 29, 2016 6:11 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
Joined! db~

Yeah so far I'm having a tough time coming up with a question, either the question is not original or probably one that's been asked or the question is about PASSPO[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 30, 2016 1:55 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
Aaaaaaaand, I'm impulsively going to both shows. Lolol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:18 am

neopode

neopode

Caless Student
Caless Student
Also going to both shows. Completely by coincidence right marco? .whistle.

Bass:
Fender JB62 3TS
Fender Deluxe Active P Bass NBM With racing stripes

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So it looks like the World Tour has its own website . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:09 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:So it looks like the World Tour has its own website . . .

That's not a world tour :-|

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:56 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So I just informed a short while ago that a new music video for Yoshida-san (from their 4th album S that out came out back in March) came out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
For anyone going to the show this friday, if you want to meet up after the show send me a PM and lets grab a drink or dinner together!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:05 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Bump:

I'm glad I decided to come to this show even though I considered the J-pop summit concert to be lackluster, this show was pretty nuts since it was a small venue and a much better and longer setlist. A few things were a bit odd like the SaiSai corner with Q&A in the middle of the show but that didnt stop me or anyone else from keeping on rocking after it ended.

Thanks to all the homies that were super nice in line and I had a great time overall.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:18 pm

fishmcdippers

fishmcdippers

Caless Student
Caless Student
Noodles wrote:Bump:

I'm glad I decided to come to this show even though I considered the J-pop summit concert to be lackluster, this show was pretty nuts since it was a small venue and a much better and longer setlist. A few things were a bit odd like the SaiSai corner with Q&A in the middle of the show but that didnt stop me or anyone else from keeping on rocking after it ended.

Thanks to all the homies that were super nice in line and I had a great time overall.

I enjoyed the show too.  

I was expecting a bigger turnout.  I guess Silent Siren doesn't have as big of a following in southern California as Scandal does, YET.  There seemed to be plenty of out of towners at the show though.

The audience was pretty wild and animated, especially the VIP group.  One kid was in front of me was moshing, lol.

It was funny when Suu had to take a minute because her knee high boots were too hot and she had to unzip them, lol.

I felt the it could've been held at a better venue, but since both the HOB on Sunset and in Anaheim are closed (the former for good i think, and the latter for a move to a newer/better location a few hundred feet away in downtown Disney), I can see how difficult it would be to find an appropriate live hall to rent out for the show.

I wonder what the turnout/show is gonna be like tonight at Slim's (bar/lounge type venue) up in SF.  I have an acquaintance who is going, so I guess I'll share what he tells me afterwards.

Also, did anybody also notice that SaiSai had a bunch of cute staffers...?  lol...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:05 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
fishmcdippers wrote:
Noodles wrote:Bump:

I enjoyed the show too.  

I was expecting a bigger turnout.  I guess Silent Siren doesn't have as big of a following in southern California as Scandal does, YET.  There seemed to be plenty of out of towners at the show though.

The audience was pretty wild and animated, especially the VIP group.  One kid was in front of me was moshing, lol.

It was funny when Suu had to take a minute because her knee high boots were too hot and she had to unzip them, lol.

I felt the it could've been held at a better venue, but since both the HOB on Sunset and in Anaheim are closed (the former for good i think, and the latter for a move to a newer/better location a few hundred feet away in downtown Disney), I can see how difficult it would be to find an appropriate live hall to rent out for the show.

I wonder what the turnout/show is gonna be like tonight at Slim's (bar/lounge type venue) up in SF.  I have an acquaintance who is going, so I guess I'll share what he tells me afterwards.

Also, did anybody also notice that SaiSai had a bunch of cute staffers...?  lol...

Yeah I think Silent siren doesnt have as big of a following in the US yet, I thought the turnout would be much higher however, I expected them to sell out that small venue but they blocked off some sections. I hope the turnout is big in SF, they have already been there so hopefully people that were at Jpop summit want to give them a go and check them out, plus I think a bar lounge venue would be cool too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:55 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
And now Silent Siren is releasing a Compilation album - except they're putting out a bonus DVD with their MV's as well in the same pack!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:27 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
They've also been signed to EMI and will release a new single on March 1st:

01. フジヤマディスコ
02. Love Balloon
03. Pandora
04. Days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:25 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Got my single today freaking awesome, Ainyan's bass got me hooked.

I also bought the Silent Siren "Selection" with the DVD of 23 music videos
The compilation comes with 7 previously only single-b-sides in there, which is cool.

...and I see they're now on iTunes here. Happy day for all the internationals...
.clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:43 am

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I like the song Fujiyama Disco, and I also like the cover. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:41 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Um, may I ask why their compilation album sold so low? Also why are Japanese all-female bands are so hellbent on killing each other? At least six all-female band (Scandal, Shishamo, Negoto, Akai Kouen, Girlfriend, Tancobuchin, and Silent Siren) released something in February-March and I reckon their fan bases should be somewhat overlapping. (I mean I bought Sca-chan's compilation album and Girlfriend's single on the release day, but will only buy Shishamo's, Negoto's, and Akai Kouen's offerings tomorrow, or even later)

Anyway, sales comparison between them and Sca-chan:

* last year: 21,538 vs 29,315 (S vs Yellow)
* this year: 7842 vs 31,180 (Silent Siren Selection vs Scandal)

It's quite sad that they are Scandal's biggest rival in terms of sales, but this time they not even close to them

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:52 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

public awareness, advertising, the fact it's not "special", (it's only 4 years instead of 10), maybe even the label change. Heck, I know of a few so-called fans who didn't even know about the label change, makes me wonder if there was much promotion at all. 

Oh, and what's with Akai Kouen? I pre-ordered their single and they were already taking preorders for their next single!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:45 am

Fritzubus1967

Fritzubus1967

Caless Student
Caless Student
Silent Siren has an own VEVO channel on youtube:

If you have problems to see VEVO clips, this is Fujiyama Disco live on Dream On!
Tokyo Gym 2016:

I very like the last single Akane.
Akane is a calm, beautiful and seriously song with interesting topics: reconciliation between children and parents and gratitude
Awa Awa (bubbles bubbles - in deutsch Seifenblasen Seifenblasen) is a funny song, but not the best for me.
Kaleidoskope is a very good indie rock song with touch to progressive rock. All is strong: drums, bass and guitar, gentle keyboard and very nice melodig singing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:31 am

Fritzubus1967

Fritzubus1967

Caless Student
Caless Student
Silent Siren has new website with link to new single Just Meet (not to vevo)

This link to music clip shall work:

Gladly I fall asleep in the car and while sitting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:40 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TUTURU!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:04 am

muya

muya

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.dlmarket.jp/manufacture/index.php?consignors_id=1705
I made a Bass Vocal TAB of AKANE in GP5/MIDI/PDF format.
Buy it here:

Sell Anime Songs Bass Vocal TAB legally.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Fritzubus1967

Fritzubus1967

Caless Student
Caless Student
Review in english with nice photos from Budokan one man shows on 13. and 14. November

Gladly I fall asleep in the car and while sitting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:48 am

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
New album is released today:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 18]