Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Ender

Ender

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Just got this from Rina's tweet and Haru's blog. Apparently, Scandal will be guest jury members in selecting the winners of this contest (according to Haru, if I read it right). The link to the site is here. It has some photos of the girls posing with Cinnamoroll.

The English version of the site is here and this one doesn't have the pix of the girls for some reason.

Hmmm...maybe I should take a picture of Cinnamoroll and Dai-chan posing on a drum kit. That's one sure-fire way to get one of the judges votes hehe! Can the SH members going to UniStudios grab me one of those dinosaurs? =P

And oh, just a little add-on. If I read Mami's last tweet correctly, it looks like she has conjunctivitis (pink eye). Poor girl must've been rubbing her eyes with dirty fingers...

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ender wrote:Just got this from Rina's tweet and Haru's blog. Apparently, Scandal will be guest jury members in selecting the winners of this contest (according to Haru, if I read it right). The link to the site is here. It has some photos of the girls posing with Cinnamoroll.

The English version of the site is here and this one doesn't have the pix of the girls for some reason.

Hmmm...maybe I should take a picture of Cinnamoroll and Dai-chan posing on a drum kit. That's one sure-fire way to get one of the judges votes hehe! Can the SH members going to UniStudios grab me one of those dinosaurs? =P

And oh, just a little add-on. If I read Mami's last tweet correctly, it looks like she has conjunctivitis (pink eye). Poor girl must've been rubbing her eyes with dirty fingers...

Thanks for the info. I've used some of the info to clean up my translation. And yeah, I noticed that pink eye tweet too. I hope it doesn't spread to the others...

Back to top Go down
pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for the info ender!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.