Go down

Re: 2012-2013 Uefa Champions League
Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:27 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
@Rank57

Yes, I Agree! Borussia will miss many players... I guess would be a good idea to bring Kagawa back, but it would be difficult, Alex Ferguson is expecting a good season from him at 2013-2014

2012-2013 Uefa Champions League  - Page 4 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
they can win UCL from next season to the next 10 years!

I think you abused a bit, but it's true that right now, I don't know who can beat them. If I remember they lost only once this season. Also, as you said, It's this now or never for Dortmund if they want to win the champions league, it's why I would like they win (Even if I don't want to see 2 clubs from the same country in final xD)
But in the same time, Bayern deserves more to win it...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 1:04 am

chezu

chezu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://last.fm/user/chezm0th
2-0 is just really not enough. LOL
The defend wall of Dortmund is sooo hard i think. Great play then, so many chances were missed last night.

So, the Final is Bundesliga's War i think :D

karafuru na mirakuru wa mirai kara kuru mou me no mae
''I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance."-Invoker
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 4:43 am

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
Real 2 x 0 Borussia

I was waiting for a result like this .uhuh.

Let's go Barça .shout.

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Rayz1995

Rayz1995

Caless Student
Caless Student
An All-German final for the first time and Bayern gave Barcelona the worst defeat ever in a UCL Semi-Finals with 7-0 aggregate, Bayern is basically unstoppable now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Lewandowski burned all his might in the first game. He lost 2 or 3 clear goal scoring chances, Gundogan lost one too, and Real Madrid almost made Dortmund pay for their errors.

On the other hand, Bayern simply destroyed what was the best team on the planet. It was deserved, but it's kinda sad to see a spetacular team like Barcelona to lose like that. The same players who entered to the history of football as one of the greatest teams ever to end like this is really painful to anyone who loves the sport.

And now, to some weeks until the grand final. Hope Bundesliga rides this moment of glory, and next season we can see Schalke 04, Leverkusen or any other german team join Dortmund and Bayern as Europe's top teams.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 11:54 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
@Rank57

I totally agree with you.... but although has been massacred, the barcelona managed to keep the ball... so I think that the work of Barcelona cannot be simply forgotten ... I hope new players for next season, like everyday them talk about Neymar, Maybe him can be the new player of Barcelona. I have read some news about the departure of Cesc, will be a pity to lose a player like him... but are just rumors.

and people say that Barcelona isn't the best team in the world, well, Bayern or another team must to prove in the next years... the Barça didn't get this title just in one season

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 04, 2013 8:16 am

Fobbel78

Fobbel78

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tomomilover wrote:and people say that Barcelona isn't the best team in the world, well, Bayern or another team must to prove in the next years... the Barça didn't get this title just in one season
I'm really excited how Gardiola will manage the team from next year on...

2012-2013 Uefa Champions League  - Page 4 Ergo_o10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 2:39 am

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@tomomilover

The fantastic Guardiola's Barcelona will not be forgotten, at least to people who knows a little about football. It was spetacular to watch that team not only keeping the ball, but completely dominating the match. It was like they could score at any moment they wished to do so.

To me, that team already had problems. Since then, Barça has been vulnerable against high balls, and counter attacks. But back then, all the players worked better as a team, kept the match under control and everybody was defending much, much better, to the point the opposing team couldn't even cross high balls against Barcelona.

Barça still is one of the strongest teams on the planet, but it is time to change, bring some new players, maybe some more weight on the attack, but especially more people who can recover the ball, cover spaces and fight out high crosses.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 25, 2013 9:23 pm

KuRZuS_Poland

KuRZuS_Poland

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
UEFA champions league Bayern Monachium winner.

Damn it...... Onion Cry
But the match was a very nice. .clap.

2012-2013 Uefa Champions League  - Page 4 Tlo17
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 2:42 pm

nhv_howell

nhv_howell

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i consider bayern a bit lucky
no red card for dante and ribery

i wanted dortmund to win

:onionrider: Lez do dizz :workhard:

2012-2013 Uefa Champions League  - Page 4 MMuserbar

2012-2013 Uefa Champions League  - Page 4 MMaffiliate
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 4:08 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
nhv_howell wrote:i consider bayern a bit lucky
no red card for dante and ribery

i wanted dortmund to win

Maybe Ribery because he poke Lewandowski purposely

Dante had not the intention of kick Reus, the penalty was characterized by the Imprudence of Dante

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 2:59 am

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Götze's absence was felt heavily by Dortmund's side. Reus was all alone creating attacking opportunities, and even so Dante could stop him only with fouls.

But Bayern's title was totally deserved, they are the best team on this planet right now. Robben lost 3 good scoring chances on the 1st half, and made it count on the 2nd.

Congratulations for Bayern fans, and Dortmund already made a fantastic job this season, by conquering the most difficult group and beating Real Madrid on semifinals.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.