You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

hanamuke

hanamuke

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
In what SCANDAL song of them can you really relate with?

I'm just curious~ :whistle:

My last one piece is just your voice
my last one piece is in my hand now~

[ One Piece - SCANDAL Onion Love ]
Back to top Go down
ToMami-Love

ToMami-Love

Caless Student
Caless Student
Shoujo M is about people on the Internet, and I'm always online plus I've made quite a few friends in cyberspace, so yeah, I can relate to the song.

Taiyou Scandalous is about going wild during summer, and I did just that this year.

My girlfriend isn't much of a Scandal fan, but she said she likes Pin Heel Surfer's lyrics, being a working girl and all. I also like the part "Ii nami mo warui nami mo jibun de kimerareru no" which means "Good waves or bad waves, you can decide for yourself." You don't need to be a girl to relate to that part. XD

In what SCANDAL song of them can you really relate with?   DrZEI
M-A-M-I! T-O-M-O-M-I!
D-O-B-O-N-D-O! B-O-N-D-O!

Back to top Go down
Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
For me I think it's Yumemiru Tsubasa !

Always when I come back to school, I put my headphones, I like be alone, and dream... Yeah I think it's not too bad to dream, I dream of the future, the ideal future... .smile.

I want meet Haruna .shy. and I know that I'm too young, but I hope, and I'm doing everything I can for make this dream a reality !

Hope and courage, magics which make dreams a reality ! .uhuh.

In what SCANDAL song of them can you really relate with?   Sans_t14
Back to top Go down
ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I can relate to many songs, well I'm a girl In what SCANDAL song of them can you really relate with?   641818
But I especially like the lyrics of Emotion and Sakura Goodbye. I also feel sometimes that I'm lying to myself and "nobody understands me", so Emotion is awesome.
And Sakura Goodbye, there are many people I had to say goodbye when I graduated to another school(or in different ways) and I sometimes want to go back to those times, everything seemed to be easier back then.

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hmmm... mine would be 'Sayonara My Friend' ... When I first read the translations I got captured by the lyrics especially this part ...

Spoiler:

It reminded me of almost the same experience I had back in my college days ... ahhh those good ol' days

Back to top Go down
jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
for me, i think it's namida no regret.

Spoiler:
it's a bit of my "sad side" story. i was such a jerk, a nerd, and i was bullied. well, now i've changed, i have many friends, but still i can't "open up" with my "former" bullies and their friends. but my friend once told me that i am special and many religious things, and my other friends really support me. that's why i wanted to keep moving on, and try my best to open up with them.

a bit too tense and serious huh? haha. please forgive me .hail.

In what SCANDAL song of them can you really relate with?   Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down
Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
hmmm? I have lots of songs that I can relate but I really can relate to "Harukaze"

The two of us are completely opposite
But I wonder why I didn't notice that when we were together
Our similarities grew
But the truth is that we copied each other a little bit

I really love this part.. somehow this already happened to me LOVE

In what SCANDAL song of them can you really relate with?   Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down
junday

junday

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://cheonsangshinki.livejournal.com
for me it's Sakura Goodbye....
well at first i just like the song and the beat since i didn't know the lyrics and the translation at the first time i heard the song....
but after i read the translation of the lyrics, it's really reminds me to my graduation from high school this year in June.....
i feel sad, because i miss my school, teacher, whiteboard, and my friends....
this song have a deep meaning for me :______________;

In what SCANDAL song of them can you really relate with?   Scandalouslollipopharun

signature: #o-Scandal-o@devianart
icons: Newtype@SH
Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
I can't really relate to many songs entirely, but namida no regret really pretty much sums up my emotions over the past few years
The tears of regret spilled after I smiled
As the colors of summer shined brightly from the city
Instead of saying goodbye, we exchange small nods
And we start to move on

As I was waiting for the bus
Twilight seemed to approach slowly
I wondered, we didn't look bad as a couple, did we?
i've made a lot of poor decisions in my life regarding relationships, and although i look cheerful and optimistic to my friends, no one has ever known the struggles and emotions i face in my heart almost every other day. frankly speaking, i have no guts, so i can never tell someone i like her, and at the end of the day i will kick myself for doing so, because by then it's always too late.
it's even worse when the other person is someone i'm only interacting with for short periods of time, since i'm a poor conversation starter. i know i won't get to see her again after everything ends, but yet i can't gather the guts to strike a random SMS conversation and maintain the friendship, and my emotions in this case will end up exactly like how the lyrics above describes: bid farewell for the last time, move on with our lives, and end up thinking we didn't look too bad as a couple, and start kicking myself.

sorry if i sound pretty emo here. i only dare to write this here because there's no one here who knows me in real life, which makes me more comfortable in expressing my feelings

In what SCANDAL song of them can you really relate with?   2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down
My Sakura

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I can relate to the song SCANDAL Baby & Shinig Sun and also Kagerou
In the first two when the time I find My BF my days go better and better like the lyrics in shining sun "anata wa watashi no taiyou mukigen no chikara wokureru no egao ga saidai no buki ni kawaru donna toki mo jibun wo shinjiteru HAATO wa saijoukyuu nano wagamama mo Keep Shite hashire hashire hashire"
In Kagerou i relate it with my situation because I'm experiencing Long Distance Relationship w/ my BF that is in the Philippines but imet him before.

Back to top Go down
HarunaHolic

HarunaHolic

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haruka

Spoiler:

Sayonara My Friend

Spoiler:

Namida No Regret

Spoiler:

Sad