Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Spoiler:
Half-day charge
Theme:RINA

It's been a while since I've slept for about 12 hours.

『Isn't tour tough with a hard schedule?』 and 『Is your health okay?』
There are many kind people worrying about us.
Thank you.
But, I think if we don't live like this, our health would crumble.
Within several months, every day we've been able to continue to see everyone.

The members of TEAM SCANDAL's bodies and hearts are also doing well, so I want everyone coming to be well at the live too.
What did you do today?

Though this tour has only just started, it feels like it's already been about 2 years. haha
I wonder if it's because this year especially we've been doing a lot of livesー?
Come to think of it, our lives have been uninterrupted since the summer festivals.

4 years since our debut,
And finally we've been able to make our own paces ourselves.
It'd be great if lives are our center as well next year and the year after nextー. Right?

Next is our Omiya live on the 31st!

Halloweenー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Not coming would definitely be a waste.
We'll make it a wonderful time that's like one where everyone who comes will notice their different-than-usual selves.
I want you to come.
Asking you to come to this live will be the last invite from me.

Half-day charge - 2012-10-29 (RINA) Rina20121029

We'll be waiting.

RINA

2012-10-29 19:01:52

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Half-day charge - 2012-10-29 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: Half-day charge - 2012-10-29 (RINA)
Posted Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:59 pm

ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
They're doin' their next live on my brother's birthday. (That's unfair, I hope they could do a live on my b-day,too.) .toj.

Seriously? I think their middle initial is 'Tired' they're getting used to this feeling. Good luck for the next live and the other live. (Don't forget to rest a bit.) Thanks for the TRANS Senpai!!! @thoseguiltyeyes .hail.

PS: I wanna go and see their lives, even just one.. But I'm so far away. (Sorry for the long post)

.hi. 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:42 pm

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ScandalLove wrote:They're doin' their next live on my brother's birthday. (That's unfair, I hope they could do a live on my b-day,too.) Half-day charge - 2012-10-29 (RINA) 688108

Seriously? I think their middle initial is 'Tired' they're getting used to this feeling. Good luck for the next live and the other live. (Don't forget to rest a bit.) Thanks for the TRANS Senpai!!! @thoseguiltyeyes Half-day charge - 2012-10-29 (RINA) 958202

PS: I wanna go and see their lives, even just one.. But I'm so far away. (Sorry for the long post)

they did a live on my bday and it is online live streaming too but i didnt get to watch as my grandma pass away Half-day charge - 2012-10-29 (RINA) 463253

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:59 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Judging by Rina's expression, it looks like she wants to say "Go to our live, or else you'll regret it!" Hehe... .lol.

But really, I want to see them live! The closest thing to live that I have experienced was watching them through live stream during their free live in Yoyogi park... Good thing I was alone that time, or my family will definitely think that I have gone crazy.

I'm also one of the many people that are very concerned about their health... I'm glad that Rina's assuring us that everything's gonna be alright for them. .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:03 am

ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kaishun wrote:
ScandalLove wrote:They're doin' their next live on my brother's birthday. (That's unfair, I hope they could do a live on my b-day,too.) Half-day charge - 2012-10-29 (RINA) 688108

Seriously? I think their middle initial is 'Tired' they're getting used to this feeling. Good luck for the next live and the other live. (Don't forget to rest a bit.) Thanks for the TRANS Senpai!!! @thoseguiltyeyes Half-day charge - 2012-10-29 (RINA) 958202

they did a live on my bday and it is online live streaming too but i didnt get to watch as my grandma pass away Half-day charge - 2012-10-29 (RINA) 463253

Let me guess, your B-day was on Sept 27? When they perform free at yoyogi park right?
I hope you're doing fine about your Grandma. You have my condolence.

.hi. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:08 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ScandalLove wrote:
kaishun wrote:

Let me guess, your B-day was on Sept 27? When they perform free at yoyogi park right?

yup my birthday is on sept 27
thank for your concern

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:36 am

ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kaishun wrote:
ScandalLove wrote:
kaishun wrote:

Anytime. And (I know it's too late, but..) Belated Happy B-day .clap.

yup my birthday is on sept 27
thank for your concern

.hi. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:24 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
anchiel wrote:Judging by Rina's expression, it looks like she wants to say "Go to our live, or else you'll regret it!" Hehe... .lol.

But really, I want to see them live! The closest thing to live that I have experienced was watching them through live stream during their free live in Yoyogi park... Good thing I was alone that time, or my family will definitely think that I have gone crazy.

I'm also one of the many people that are very concerned about their health... I'm glad that Rina's assuring us that everything's gonna be alright for them. .uhuh.

Yep... that's what I thought when I saw the photo. It automatically reminded me of the sports event... the glare she gave to Haruna(?) and it was directed to the camera.... Lols

Good to know that they're alright... they have a very tight schedule... You can always see all their tired eye bags and panda eyes...

@kaishun
Happy belated birthday and my condolences for your grandma... hope you're doing better now Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:54 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
lol..

RINA: *stares*

Me: Nani yo? >3<

HAHA!!~ How I wish I could go to their live concerts!!~ but but but.. I'm too far and I'm such a poor fan.. .whiteflag.

Half-day charge - 2012-10-29 (RINA) Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum