Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

spoiler:

Windows8
Theme:HARUNA

HARUNA★

Windows 8
Has been released by Microsoft!

Our song "Satisfaction" is being used in the commercials for it. Have you guys already seen it?
I have a high rate of encountering when I casually watch TVー.

Our single Haruka that "Satisfaction" is on will be re-released with "Satisfaction"-themed packaging starting from November 5th, so check it outー♪

Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) PiVWkZB

Also, I started using Windows 8 as of yesterdayー!
The touchscreen makes doing everyday things like checking out Twitter or surfing the web easy!
It's easy to use and can also be used as a tablet, so I highly recommend it for those not good with computers (that includes RINA. haha)★
Try it out, you guysー!

I'm going to master using Windows 8ー!

2012-11-01 21:22:50

*Revised by thoseguiltyeyes

Last edited by jigoku79 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA)
Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
It's convenient to use on tablet too, and I quite recommend it even for people who has weak point on using PC (for Rina too. lol)★

HAHA!! so?? RINA is weak on using PC's eyy? Thanks for the info HARU xD

I'll try Windows 8 soon since HARU suggested it Happy
Ohh.. I always wanted to say this.. Windows 8's CM in Japan is way cooler than the CM here in the Philippines.. Lol!~ How I wish Windows make the CM internationally .sweat.

anyways, thanks for the quick trans @jigoku79 Nice one

Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:37 pm

timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hahaha! xD Rina is weak on PCs even though shes the one who tweets so much and makes more blogs.

nyways, thanks for the translate

Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yay, Haru-Chan is using Windows 8 too. I've been using it since release and I am actually quite pleased with it. The haters where wrong, it isn't another Vista nor does it suck, and honestly I don't even miss the start button anymore.

Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^
Same here, I even find myself using the metro interface way more often than the old start button.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 pm

ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

「サティスファクション」が収録されている、Single「ハルカ」も5日からサティスファクション仕様にリパッケージされてCDショップに置いてもらえるそうなのでぜひチェックしてみてねー♪

A repackaged version of [Haruka]--which has the track [Satisfaction] in it--with [Satisfaction] jacket will also be sold at CD Shops starting on the 5th. Be sure to check it out, okay~

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
^
Yo, thanks gans! Fixed.. Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) 628112

Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) 4_zpse36c3efe

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:16 pm

ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
.wtf. eehhh?!!! Rina-Senpai's having a hard time on using the PC? That's surprising :D

.hi. 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:25 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ScandalLove wrote: Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) 21831 eehhh?!!! Rina-Senpai's having a hard time on using the PC? That's surprising :D

Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) 21831 didnt really know that Rina senpai having hard time on using the PC althought she was the one that update their blog the most frequently

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:27 am

ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
kaishun wrote:
ScandalLove wrote: Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) 21831 eehhh?!!! Rina-Senpai's having a hard time on using the PC? That's surprising :D

Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) 21831 didnt really know that Rina senpai having hard time on using the PC althought she was the one that update their blog the most frequently

she has only recently managed to be able to use her iPhone to update the blog. All her blog posts previously was done through her old phone and not through a PC.

Even Rina herself admit that she's more of an 'analog' person.

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:45 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
lol just imagine Haruna watching TV... "window's 8 CM comes on" meh... *changes channel*
I thought Rina would be part of our technological generation, where teens and people in their 20s were pretty confident with their laptops... maybe Microsoft has extended its hands to the elderly, who find computers just out of their range.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Shuizensu

Shuizensu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, that's quite surprising since Rina - chan is pretty active with postings, tweeting, and blogging. I'm surprised. No, really, I am.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:43 pm

ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ganstream1 wrote:
kaishun wrote:

she has only recently managed to be able to use her iPhone to update the blog. All her blog posts previously was done through her old phone and not through a PC.

Even Rina herself admit that she's more of an 'analog' person.

I just remember that I saw a video where Rina-Senpai having a little hard time using the IPad, she doesn't knwo how to scroll it and Haru-sama is guiding her .uhuh. It's their taiyou Scandalous Summer Summit Video AC vs Dobondobondo :D It's pretty surprising ^^

.hi. 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:01 am

Shuizensu

Shuizensu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just wish Haru - nee online more often so I can say .hi. but in reality, I'll be like .nosebleed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:57 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^
same here. lol.

it's good to read haruna-senpai's post~!

Windows 8 - 2012-11-01 (HARUNA) Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:13 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
^^^^^ How I wish that they would understand english when I'm tweeting them.. My Japanese is the worst ever! .whiteflag.

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Shuizensu

Shuizensu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ceej!~ wrote:^^^^^ How I wish that they would understand english when I'm tweeting them.. My Japanese is the worst ever! .whiteflag.

Don't give up on learning the language man~ Me, too, at first, having second thoughts but I told myself, I've given up almost everything and Scandal Band is one of the things that I have left .love. . And of course I have plans for Japan .smile. What's worst in it's current condition can always improve,

So, giving up is not an option. At least, for me, it isn't and option at all. .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:48 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Ahh... Every time I see the Windows 8 commercial here in the Philippines, I want to shout out, "Why is the Windows 8 commercial here is not of the SCANDAL version? ARGHHH!" Anyway, I want the SCANDAL version to be broadcasted here in the Philippines because once the commercial airs, I can proudly say to people that don't know about SCANDAL that they are the first Japanese artist whose song is used in a Windows commercial... and I also want them to know about SCANDAL too.

It's quite surprising that Rina is weak with PCs, as she is the most active in the blog and in Twitter... Although, on second thought, you don't really need such expertise in posting something...

I want to use Windows 8 now... .pinch.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:44 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Shuizensu wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:^^^^^ How I wish that they would understand english when I'm tweeting them.. My Japanese is the worst ever! .whiteflag.

Don't give up on learning the language man~ Me, too, at first, having second thoughts but I told myself, I've given up almost everything and Scandal Band is one of the things that I have left .love. . And of course I have plans for Japan .smile. What's worst in it's current condition can always improve,

So, giving up is not an option. At least, for me, it isn't and option at all. .uhuh.

yeah, true.. I'm still learning the basics of it.. at least I learned something .cool. nyahahaha

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum