Why do you love HARU? [Page 3 of 3]

Re: Why do you love HARU?
Posted Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:00 am

fendipratama007

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
Haru, She is look cool girl for me. Her voice is compatible for Rock.

And I can't forget Haru-Chan's smile every time....

Haruna....
Why do you love HARU? - Page 3 911293

Tama SCANDALOUS

Why do you love HARU? - Page 3 2572229682Why do you love HARU? - Page 3 2572229682Why do you love HARU? - Page 3 2572229682
Why do you love HARU? - Page 3 924158Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!Why do you love HARU? - Page 3 924158
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:49 am

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Simply because Haruna rocks! .smile.

There is something about her that will keep your eyes while doing their live shows. Her stage presence can bring people jump off their feet. A total rock chick and onee-chan to her band mates .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:23 pm

lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
as i said before, she really inspire me, coz' as we all know beautiful teeth is important to be popular, but when i saw her, i have a lot of hope coz' i also have an imperfect teeth, but despite that she choose to SHOW HER AMAZING SMILE TO THE WHOLE WORLD, by doing that simple things, a lot of hope built in me. and also i really love her for being the BEST LEADER (inMYeyes) and showing the true her and being really good friend 2 all specially 2 her bandmates. "D, and her POWERFUL,AMAZING,BEAUTIFUL VOICE <3

Why do you love HARU? - Page 3 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:11 pm

ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
btw, I'm really happy lately! Coz' I showed my friends(who don't listen to jpop/jrock) videos of SCANDAL and my friend got totally hooked to haruna-sama! LOL

That's haruna-sama's power for you!

Why do you love HARU? - Page 3 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:05 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
I wouldn't talk about reasons such as because she's sexy or beautiful- because for me, although that's a compliment, being a total Ono-san supporter, i can't help but think that that comment was practically mixed with perversion, intentionally or not.

So, to answer the question, i love her- as asked- because she lived her dream, she's aware of life being matured, witty, being able to lead the group, firm, for holding the group together ( i claim that she holds the group, since she's the oldest, so she's expected to look after the younger), and that i love her cause i'm happy and contented doing so.

Ono-san would be an intelligent speaker or the likes, i'd love to talk to her, and listen to her matured perspective of things.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:18 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Hmmm... I love Haru for a lot of reasons. Well, I love each of them for a lot of reasons.

For Haru, I love her mainly because of her enchanting voice. I can't really explain it. But her voice just moves me to tears. .toj. And after I learned that there was a time where she almost lost her voice, I became so concerned about her. I can't help it. What happened to her made such a great impact to me that I saluted Haru for not giving up and for pushing herself forward. If I were in her shoes, I would cry. But she's getting better now.

Another is, as the others have mentioned, is her overflowing stage presence. She's very charming. And despite her bunny teeth and ears, they are her charm points. She's so cute, yet so cool. Her smile and laughter brightens up my day. LOVE

Her personality is more complex than I thought. She takes the responsibility of being the leader because she knows she's the eldest. But despite her strong stage personality, she has a quiet and very thoughtful side. She does what she has to do for the band. She may not be as active as the others when it comes to social media, but I know she's a lot more than what we can see of her.

We may not share a lot of common interests as I do with Mami, but I definitely look up to her. And as always, I love her as she is, as with the other members. .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:50 am

masufcpys

masufcpys

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'll be honest, at first Haruna was my least favorite: I let myself be influenced by videos where she looks angry or because of her music tastes. But then, I started watching videos, concerts and documentaries where she looks like a real leader, a sexy rocker, a badass singer and, at the same time, as a loving big sister for the other girls and as a girl with sense of humor.

Now, Haruna is is my second favorite. I am in love of her voice, her strong attitude and the way she plays the guitar (sometimes, Haruna riffs are underestimated, I think). Besides, I just love the way she looks: she is is thin, but at the same time strong, her hair is beautiful and I really like her teeth and her beautiful lips.

I hate that malicious people spread the idea that Haruna always looks angry. That is is a poor assessment, just because she is not a corny or a cloying girl. What I love the most about her is that she is sincere and she wants to be seen as a determined, powerful and independent woman. I really like that kind of girls.

Why do you love HARU? - Page 3 Firma12
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Aside from what stated above,

I like her, 'Cause there's no reason not doing so.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.