Go down

Re: Preparation for #SCANDALJKT
Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:44 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^yo! welcome...
gosh that bundling ticket. they should have announce it sooner... .wew.

and yea, it's too bad... i made a fan art myself, but i got the idea after the deadline... so, i just send a fan letter.
and sure, why not. i'll post here when it's time to prepare for the gift.

please join IDSH facebook group too if you want to...

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:40 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
guys, there are some things I'd like to ask, if you don't mind...
1. Is there any deadline for the bundling ticket + autograph session promo? I tried to contact Marygops thru twitter, but there aren't any response.

2. Is there any way to give the fanarts/fancrafts to SCANDAL ourselves? I kinda missed the fanbook deadline lol

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:08 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

^
If I'm not wrong, the autograph session promo has ends last week on Thursday. So if you purchase it now, you only get the ticket+CD, but not the chance to join the raffle for autograph session.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 628112
(When the announcement of autograph session was up on marygops website for the first time, there's a detail explanation of the raffle itself. Unfortunately, now u cannot see the details again in here: http://marygops.com/scandal)

Well, you can give fanart/fancrafts by yourself if you got the chance to greet them at the airport, cmiiw..or you can ask jona for further details.

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 4_zpse36c3efe

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:40 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
aww... too bad about that bundling promo Sad
Anyhoo, I just saw a tweet from Marygops: https://twitter.com/marygopsstudios/status/309333372898004992
this makes me wonder though, is the "autograph session" the same as "meet & greet"?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 am

darchollow

darchollow

Caless Student
Caless Student
I buy it last Thursday.. but it was confirmed by Marygops at Monday.. not really sure about the chance, but still hoping for it.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 486939

Anyway how's the preparation guys?

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 955107 Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 839664 Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 1875683164
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:38 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
@skywing-SM: sorry, it's waay too late the deadline was like mid feb :'(

@darchollow: we already have banner design. designed by kim as usual..

oh yeah the banner design. it has been decided through a (one day) poll on IDSH facebook group. the poll opened on monday and closed on tuesday. lol. (but yea we're kinda in hurry.)
here it is~
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 2525_10151365838113271_1444118472_n

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:51 am

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hi guys! You can still win the chance for meet &greet session. Just answer the quiz from marygops. Check it out in here: https://twitter.com/marygopsstudios/status/309564934952464385 Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 628112

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:58 pm

cheshire

Caless Student
Caless Student
arigatou @Jona DJ-san~ I’ll wait the info.. or rather, is
it possible to gather all the gifts from members on the venue?

I want to meet Heaven members too Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 572615

Btw, I want to ask the rules. Why can’t I send pm? The site
said ‘You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.’ How
many post will do? Thanks in advance!

I think… most of members here bought festival?

Hum.. so buyers who already bought festival ticket can’t
upgrade to bundling ticket, right?

It’s not fair for fans Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 654914

Anybody here -@darchollow-san maybe- please share stories if
you are lucky to meet the girls at autograpgh session!! Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 486939

Oh. How about the airport? Is there any Heaven member going
there? Will they come on 12th?

I’d love to go, but the office decided to work Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 179813

My friend who went to Marygops concerts said they
would allow fans to give (throw?) gifts during concert. Not sure for Scandal
though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:36 am

darchollow

darchollow

Caless Student
Caless Student
@chesire: I agree about IDSH members gathering before the show start.. it's a good chance too for members to get know and make friends with each others.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 924158
and about "My friend who went to Marygops concerts said they
would allow fans to give (throw?) gifts during concert. Not sure for Scandal
though." you said.. I think so.. well you can see other Scandal concerts, no fans throwing gifts or taking pics or vids during the show. Well maybe because: different country, different culture. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 541521

@jona DJ: about gifts from IDSH members to Scandal.. how do we give it to them? Cuz I'd like to give them gift too (if I have spare money) Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 968884.. well maybe it is too late for fan letter (need time to write n translate it to japanese) Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 807595

BTW.. do you guys (and gals) know what are they favorite thing (each Scandal member)? Maybe we can give something they like.. and I just know that Tomomi like wearing hat.. not know about the others.

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 955107 Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 839664 Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 1875683164
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:24 am

Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
exactly when is SCANDAL arrive at Jakarta? i like to go to the airport

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:15 am

darchollow

darchollow

Caless Student
Caless Student

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:00 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
@darchollow: maybe at the meet&greet...

@Tim_E.D: i don't know... they haven't announce it...

anyone go to the meet&greet? i want to but i don't have the ticket to go. those marygops peeps should have said about the bundling ticket long time ago .wew.
anyone have the ticket but can't go? .whistle. just kidding

oh i forgot, we'll give them IDSH shirt and a fanbook ONLY. any changes after the gath (tomorrow) will be posted.

Last edited by jona DJ on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:24 am

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@jona dj: I requested for the IDSH group and haven't been approved yet. I guess that's because I haven't told you my name. However, my initial is T.I.S. Can you check it out for me?

@darchollow. Tomomi is a fan of hats, so maybe you could buy her a blangkon. HAHAPreparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 56458. Rina is a fan of dinosaurs. I have a medium-sized dinosaur figure, which I would be very glad to give her if I am allowed to. Not sure about the other 2.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:48 am

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ maybe a Teddy bear for Haruna. Cmiiw but I think she posted about collecting Teddy bears in one of her blogs lol
(I think Duffy could use a brother or a sister Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 464571)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:23 am

darchollow

darchollow

Caless Student
Caless Student
@jonaDJ @skywing @raynsity thanks FYI.. BTW I just went to Marygops to take the CD but as you guys already know from twitter that the CD and ticket is gonna be trade on the spot D-day.. and peoples who bought the bundle ticket is given a letter as a proof for meet and greet session.. and yes I got that too. But when I look on the list.. its just about >12 person.. maybe there is still a chance..

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
^
Yup, looks like the chance for meet &greet session still available. There's still quota left for those who'll buy bundling ticket. Check it out in here: https://twitter.com/marygopsstudios/status/309885056732782592
Well, I'm still happy enough although I couldn't meet them in person Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 891450..Gonna enjoy the show! Can't wait for it!

@skywing
Tomomi loves 'Ted' movie, so how about 'Ted' dolls for present? .. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 464571

@jona
Nice banner!..and by the way, i'm new member too in here..v^_^

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:40 pm

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i am one of the early ticket buyers who are annoyed by Marygops' fickleness, i bought the ticket on the first day. then about a week ago there was this announcement that theyre selling this bundling package, i was shocked. so i asked them on twitter if i can have an upgrade, five times, no answer was given.
but then KaskuScandal asked the same thing, and they answered it. this annoys me, a lot. come on, how come you dont appreciate your early ticket buyers? if this is how they treat their costumers, everyone should just stop attending their concerts. its like we are only fodders for them, sigh.

sorry if i sound really bitter about this,
looking forward for the concert next wednesday... Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:57 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^yea, SO DAMN TRUE! they should've appreciate FIRST BUYERS! but well, life is not always fair lol

oh and for those who don't know, IDSH will have a gathering tomorrow at 2.30 pm at Binus University (anggrek). we'll talk about some serious things (said koide), so join if you can.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:11 pm

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
@jona hey, I will come to the gath tomorrow, so you wouldn't be the only females there. Please do come Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 572615

Spoiler:

I'm on the same boat as you.
I and a bunch of IDSH peeps bought the festival ticket together on the first day.
And this bundling ticket announcement and the statement "unfortunately until now we can't upgrade it because this is @sonymusicID 's program" annoyed the hell out of me
I mean, that's a silly reason. Marygops should be able to talk things with Sony ID if they want.

Anyway, Vince (IDSH member who ordered our ticket) ask Raja Karcis about the possibility of the upgrade. The RK person said that "we can upgrade, but it's still on process, it will be announced". That's a few days ago. But until now there's no announcement whatsoever from RK about upgrading tickets.

I've mentioned @rajakarcis, cc: @marygopsstudios @sonymusicID.
No replies.
I've emailed info@rajakarcis.com.
Still waiting and praying for a reply.
And Vince will ask RK again on Monday.

Actually there's still hope to upgrade or get the meet and greet (IMHO).
Because at BEAST concert last year (Marygops promoted this), there's a high five event for half of VIP tix holder. And it will be picked randomly. But in the end, all VIP's can enter the event.
At Laruku concert (also Marygops), on D-day, we can upgrade festival tix to VIP.

So let's just pray, be patient, but keep asking to the promotors about it (at least it's what I'll do, coz I can't just sit n relax)..
Truthfully, I will be extremely disappointed if I can't enter the meet & greet event (actually I don't really care about the CD, even though it will be autographed.)

Sorry for the long post

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3vPreparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 620191
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:16 pm

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@rinrin151091

the thing is, i bought the ticket straight from Marygops' website, not Rajakarcis. and so far, they dont look like theyre going to change their mind about this. oh well....

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:27 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^ well if that's the case, then we're in the same location but in the different boat. i bought the ticket from rajakarcis. they're much more reliable.
but i didn't buy festival, 'cuz i'm going with my mom (yea, i'm still a kid, a 9th grader), and i can't force my mom to stand up like 2 hours! plus, my dad said "it's not save jo..."
well, a kid must do what a kid must do... 3 more months until i'm a senior high school girl

@rinrin 151091: i'll, but when you'll be there? i can't be there at 2.30 sharp. maybe at 5pm above. or maybe not at all Onion Cry

Last edited by jona DJ on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 pm

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
well i kind of worried about rajakarcis, their ticketing system got in serious trouble at Weezer concert last January.

i bought the festival ticket, though now i think i should have just bought the tribune one. but whatever, its going to be an awesome concert anyway.

i got this thought that this bundle thingy might be Marygops' way to increase the number of ticket buyers. (and annoy the the early buyers in the process)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:48 pm

darchollow

darchollow

Caless Student
Caless Student
@jona how can we recognize you IDSH member? are you gonna bring the banner.. LOL.. just kidding.. maybe I'll go to the gathering.

For everyone who feel upset.. cheer up.. there might be "a miracle".. just like @rinrin said.. Marygops had promoted other concerts too.. and in the end it turns out to be a good news.

And for the other people who buy bundle ticket.. they only have 1 day left to get the letter on Monday. Tuesday is Nyepi.. Wednesday is D-day.. so probably all Marygops staffs will be very busy at Tennis Indoor.. that's what I tought.

Oh.. and if that "miracle" happens.. the one that gonna pissed by Marygops is the one who bought the bundle ticket. like me.. (TT)
But I'm not gonna take it seriously.. cuz everyone will still enjoy the show anyway..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:13 am

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
@jona I said in fb I will come around 3.30-4 pm. But if u come at 5 pm, I think I'll come around that time too. My mom won't like it if I go too early XD
I really hope you'll come since I always be the only female on IDSH gath -_-"

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3vPreparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 8 620191
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:12 am

azounx-00-

azounx-00-

Caless Student
Caless Student
Guy .confused about what gift to give tomomi and all member .hmmm.
.shy. , maybe a bouquet of flowers as OJH ...

STILL CONFUSED

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.