You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

zenry000

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^

agh... same here akuma.. let's hope that she gets to sing in their 6th or at least get to write a song .toj.

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

DaExterminator

Caless Student
Caless Student
i instantly fell in love with this song O_O lmao i think it's even better than the original song by the zone XD
no offence, tomomi kinda ruined mellow feeling in the song cause her voice is so high pitched. but good job nevertheless =D

Back to top Go down
zenry000

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^

they didn't really split out the parts that well xD but still~ SCANDAL forever LOVE

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

DaExterminator

Caless Student
Caless Student
^

lmao there was actually one part that was pretty good (it was near the end of the song)but like you said, scandal forever!

and their live, it was like a 2 minute vid on youtube. that was amazing! i don't know if you saw it, but if you haven't, you should check it out! =D

Back to top Go down

brink01

Caless Student
Caless Student
I love haru's face at 2:35-36(this is also the time you can see rina eating [again]) but of course the climax for me was the rina lip sync. .clap. Nice one

Last edited by brink01 on Wed May 05, 2010 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mc~ reduced the emoticons)

Back to top Go down
zenry000

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^

u got it brink! i was like.. KAWAII NEEEEEE~~~~~~ Onion Love Love

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down
ultimaxslc

ultimaxslc

Caless Student
Caless Student
^^

I keep rewatching the video to look at that part!

Back to top Go down

tokioshou

Caless Student
Caless Student
I managed to find the HD version of the PV on youtube!!

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwVNr5WZhRg

Haruna sounds amazing

Back to top Go down

stormvox

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I agree that Tomo made the feel of the song very different, but still the song felt original and different from ZONE's because of it. I don't know why but it seems to add another layer, makes it sound like the sadness and "hopelessness" are from the bottom of her heart when she sings it. I guess it'll take a bit of adjustment from ZONE's to accept Tomo's vocals since they already did a really good job.

Haru's and Mami's voices synch perfectly though. Complimented each other really well. Fits very well to the original. Nice one

Back to top Go down

ayucookietime

Caless Student
Caless Student
the PV is sooo good. i played it for 3 consecutive hours at work and nobody complained. Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Natsu

Caless Student
Caless Student
OMG!!!! I love the original version and Im starting to like ZONE even though they disbanded but they are growing on me. Knowing that SCANDAL did a cover of this song is great! ^.^

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum