You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

OhhmyRina

OhhmyRina

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Their New Music Video is so cool Happy 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 924158

Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
macdyne73 wrote:
Also quite apparent is how the band are different things to different people. It reminds me of all the times the girls, through interviews, blog posts etc. have said that they try to have different things for everyone to take away and enjoy.

Well said. This is something I really enjoy about SCANDAL. The diversity in their songs makes things refreshing. Actually my boss asked my how I could listen to one band so much and I tried to explain how each song is unique and different and doesn't sound like the last one. Sure they are songs I like less, but somehow they grow on me. And it makes me appreciate my fav. more too. Much better than having 15 songs that sound the same but have a different title :p

Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
love mami-chan's head bangnging .

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 <a href=
Back to top Go down
fengbei

fengbei

Caless Student
Caless Student
arent we all anticipating smth good from Scandal? since such an awesome piece is given to us fans, we should be happy. And their past "new" songs are awesome too. Pin Heel Surfer may be different from a rock band, but they are still ladies and they still should great with such songs.
A band's music will surely develop, and this is what makes Scandal who they are.
Peace out.

Back to top Go down
Haru-chan56

Haru-chan56

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This single is definitely amazing! Once again, Scandal has shown the world and us #scandalous that they are not becoming an idol group. Pin Heel Surfer isn't exactly a song I'd have on replay over and over again but Scandal will always be Scandal and they enjoy trying out new things. I'd support them no matter what they end up trying .smile.
All of us Scandalous should definitely respect them and just keep calm and listen to Scandal .love.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 G5qoii10
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Thanks for all of the insight, everyone.

Now, let's keep all further comments on topic and relevant to the single only, okay?

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
malalarks

malalarks

Caless Student
Caless Student
Single looks great. I want to listen to track #2 !

Looking forward to buying limited edition A

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 Tumblr_m8v07bqWPB1rseq0mo1_500
Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
macdyne73 wrote:
I've had the PV on repeat last couple of days and I'm really beginning to dig it. If I were to introduce the band to new listeners, I would use this PV. The song is great, the girls look awesome and it showcases just the band and nothing else. Some people may have trouble taking them as seriously as we do if we show them their other more elaborate stuff. Explaining the school uniforms and some of their costumes to the layman have always been pretty challenging for me hehe..

gave at the point, I'm really agree with that Nice one

I think this PV, shows that do not need a big production to look spectacular
just them playing in front of the camera
filling any space
.clap.

this song and new PV
I reaffirm my love for Scandal .wow.

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
mizu hikari

mizu hikari

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://jasmeans.tumblr.com
I love the PV! And the CD cover! and the two songs included in the single! Happy) i will definitely buy it. the songs remind me of the style of scandal songs back then.
:cheer:

Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I've just watched it and I can say it's very very very awesome.. .wow. (Raping the replay button since yesterday)

I've just noticed that in youtube, the most watched video of Scandal are the animax studio performance of Shunkan Sentimental and Harukaze with both more than 1million views and not their regular Music Promotional videos. They probably noticed it and decided to make the PV of their new single to be just like a studio performance. I think it's great. Haruna is so beautiful and Mami's head banging makes her hotter... LOVE

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, what's good (and partly "bad") about Scandal, as a product, is that they don't make the songs themselves. It is more apparent with the newer songs they keep releasing. Hence, them as a band will have different style of music in every release. I'm still to this day want them to make their own sound, and not by someone else who has more experience than them to make their songs sell (cause sadly, at the end of the day, as big as they are now - it all comes down how much profit they make).

Like being discussed not so recently about "Pin Heel Surfer" being a "mistake", is something I don't think I agree, since I'm a fan of Triceratops - the band the made the song (along with Haruna)... but I won't deny that I don't like the PV haha

When I checked who made the current song, Awanai Tsumori no, Geki de ne, I researched and found out it's the main song maker and main guitarist of Super Beaver. Super Beaver's sound is a sound I'm relatively familiar and more comfortable (which has a more Japanese indie rock feel, just like Ajikan in their early years).

Back to top Go down
fengbei

fengbei

Caless Student
Caless Student
since this is a thread for their new album, lets just discuss abt the main topic here and leave the rest to another thread, if there would even be one made

Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Really loved the outfits they wear in this single, hope they wear them to perform the next lives. I don't like the costumes they used on big gigs like Budokan or Osaka-Jo, to me it's better something more simple and clean.

Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
lol I like this back and forth. Makes me wonder if the Japanese fans do it too. Or maybe they do it way more than us haha

But anyway, I just wanted to say that I really like how Mami did backup in Awanai. I didn't notice it until I saw the PV, but it mixed really well with Haru's voice and I really liked that 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 12776
It's different from the usual Haru+Tomo combo, or all of them together.
I hope to hear more of that in the future 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 572615

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down
fengbei

fengbei

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ono Sasazaki wrote:lol I like this back and forth. Makes me wonder if the Japanese fans do it too. Or maybe they do it way more than us haha

But anyway, I just wanted to say that I really like how Mami did backup in Awanai. I didn't notice it until I saw the PV, but it mixed really well with Haru's voice and I really liked that 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 12776
It's different from the usual Haru+Tomo combo, or all of them together.
I hope to hear more of that in the future 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 572615
Mami's voice blends well in this song together with Haruna's. The blend is way awesome Nice one

Back to top Go down
harunaonoofsukyandaru71

harunaonoofsukyandaru71

Caless Student
Caless Student
cool song as i listen to it over and over .wow.

pinheel surfer is the song that started me to like Scandal.

[quote="Af8!"]
victor_survive wrote:You should stop calling Pin Heel Surfer a "mistake", every single is a piece of what SCANDAL is.

Just to clarify, I wasn't calling PHS a mistake. Like I said earlier, it's actually very catchy, and i really enjoy it. I'm just saying that to the fans, it wasn't good. I agree, that it is part if SCANDAL. I'm just saying that considering the reception it received, it was a "mistake". It isn't a literal mistake, I just meant that it wasn't their best. Again, I love all of SCANDAL, not one song I don't like, maybe some less than others, but the music they come out with is amazing, and that's really why I love SCANDAL, and all their "mistakes". [/quo

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged double posts. Next time, edit your first post to add something, but try to stay on topic as well.)

Back to top Go down

spitfire

Caless Student
Caless Student
I love both the song and the video; it's melodic, has a great guitar hook, and if the translation of the lyrics is accurate, it's a thoughtful, if slightly sad, story. A bit wabi-sabi. Haruna's voice sounds wonderful, and while I like Tomomi's voice in moderation, I've always preferred Haruna's voice to Tomomi's. I love it when she and Mami sing harmony. The live version of "Switch" is great just for that reason; when Haruna and Mami do the duet guitar part and then harmonize on the second verse, it makes the song. As for the video, yeah the headbanging is a little over-the-top, but I think they're just having a little fun with us. This is a band with a sense of humor; never forget that!

Overall, I think it's already one of my three favorites of their singles, along with "Sakura Goodbye" and "Harukaze".

Back to top Go down
echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Finally got to pre-order it! I got the Limited Edition B. I usually buy regular editions, so I'm pretty excited with this one.

As for the teaser clip... wow. From all black outfit in their previous songs, they're now in all white? I'm really amazed at how Scandal keeps on reinventing their style every now and then. I want to listen to the whole song. I can't wait for May 22!

Slightly off-topic:
I had no intention of buying the single because thought of just buying their next album (also I'm going to HK to watch a KPop concert next month: plane ticket+hotel+concert ticket=expensive), with this song included. But then, CDJapan sent a notification that I got 600 rewards points that will expire in a couple of weeks, so I pre-ordered it straight away! .whistle.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

More first press info:

A promo poster for the single will be included with the first press at these participating stores:

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/scandal/tempo/130502/
There will be different CD sleeve covers of the members at their usual, respective CD chain stores.

□TOWER RECORDS…feat.HARUNA
□HMV…feat.RINA
□TSUTAYA…feat.MAMI
□Shinseido…feat.TOMOMI

Here's what HARU's and RINA's look like:

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 46705465315009137789211.th 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 Y3xkjgd.th
You will receive an 『original clear book』 present if you order all 3 copies from Sony Music Shop.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 ME5owgY

http://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php?site=S&cd=ESCL000004056

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon May 06, 2013 11:24 am; edited 5 times in total

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
tomomism

tomomism

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://tomomi-nyan.tumblr.com/

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu May 02, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced with own upload. Try not to hotlink pictures)

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 341170I do photo hunt just to see a new pic of Tomo 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 282732 
 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 304361_203562546440763_1242375524_n15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 Tumblr_mprilyZlLN1rrzs47o1_500

Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
AAAHHH I want Mami !! I might ask to one of my friend in Japan xD

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down
Susheee

Susheee

Caless Student
Caless Student
Release date is on my birthday!! 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 688108 Soo excited!!

Back to top Go down
Haruka-Harukaze75

Haruka-Harukaze75

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://harukaharukaze75.wordpress.com/
Wowww thats fasttt o.o do you guys think it'll be like Taiyou scandalous, since its spring? .clap.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Haruka-Harukaze75 wrote:Wowww thats fasttt o.o do you guys think it'll be like Taiyou scandalous, since its spring? .clap.
Are you talking about how the song sounds? It's already out and doesn't sound anything like TaiScan, since that was a summer song.

Edit: I had posted the PV but it's since been deleted lol. I'm sure you can find it on YouTube if you search around.

Back to top Go down
Haruka-Harukaze75

Haruka-Harukaze75

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://harukaharukaze75.wordpress.com/
You thanked this post! -

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Haruka-Harukaze75 wrote:Wowww thats fasttt o.o do you guys think it'll be like Taiyou scandalous, since its spring? 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 14 572615
Are you talking about how the song sounds? It's already out and doesn't sound anything like TaiScan, since that was a summer song.

Edit: I had posted the PV but it's since been deleted lol. I'm sure you can find it on YouTube if you search around.

http://vimeo.com/64811920 i found the PV right here :'3 loool usually they dont have any official SCANDAL songs or PVs on YT unless u reallly loook x.x i remember someone on YT posted allll of the SCANDAL PVs but I think they got deleted

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.