You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..well..play my games that doesn't require internet connection..like..L4D2..or Starcraft..or DMC..and lots more...I made myself ready to those kind of instances..so that..I can still do stuff..even if internet is not present..and sometimes..watch concerts that I have previously downloaded..or music videos of Scandal..or anime..

me want you..
What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eWhat do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

qurtubi

Banned
Banned
Watch Movie
Hang out with the girls ... What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 477790

Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
curse the goddamn pc.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
When we were getting a lot of interruptions due to low signal strength on the cable, I'd pull out my phone and tweet about Comcast. The Comcast person who monitors Twitter contacted me and sent a tech who replaced a bunch of cabling. It's more effective than calling them and being told that they know nothing about an outage in the area Wink

Normally, we get very few outages and they don't last long. I just do something else for a while; play an offline game, watch videos, go outside with the dog, whatever.

Back to top Go down
harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Watch TV, play some video games, think, draw stuff and hate the the fact that there's no internet

Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
hangout with my friends , listen to music or watch videos on my phone

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 <a href=
Back to top Go down
fendipratama007

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
go the work....

Reading book...

Sometimes in holiday i come sleep again...

Tama SCANDALOUS

What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 2572229682What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 2572229682What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 2572229682
What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 924158Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 924158
Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..SLEEEP..i can remember that i need that when there's no connection sometimes..

me want you..
What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eWhat do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
Nikkasa

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
Listening to music while reading my books. Or read Manga.

What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 BgKuUQh
Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Sleep like there's no night again

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down
Lala_Scandalous

Lala_Scandalous

Caless Student
Caless Student
-ill yell and get irritated at everything for a while
-then i'll cook or bake something, or if im really tired ill just go for a delivery
(while cooking/baking, i like talking... so im thinking that im in a cooking television show)
-then i'll fire up the tv and watch SCANDAL videos and PV's while eating...
-if im done with my food, ill stare at anything interesting
-then ill lay on my bed and listen to music until i sleep.... hoping that when i wake up, there is already internet connection
OMG Onion

.smile. What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 Scanda10 .smile.

"..Nee ima anata wa watashi wo oboeteiru? Nee ima watashi wa anata wo omoidashiteta.."
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Cut the pc's life.

Back to top Go down
lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
either watch tv or just listen to scandal's music xD

What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
i just listen to music , watch t.v or i'll just go to sleep

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 <a href=
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Scream very loudly !

What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
SCANDARK

SCANDARK

International Performer
International Performer
Ughh.. this happened to me last weekend..

I just did nothing important and found a way to waste my time.. 

@Rank57 - "Sacrifice an animal to the internet god bring back my connection." HAHA

Back to top Go down
iamhardcore9

iamhardcore9

International Performer
International Performer
well it depends on what time the internet connection got cut

sometimes here in my place the net cuts every morning maybe 8am, it will last for about 2-3hrs, i do some chores, play offline games, or go outside

and sometimes when it got in the midnight, i go to sleep haha!

Back to top Go down
Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
turn off the PC and be lazy...
well I go to sleep or do my assignments or eat or play my guitar or study (no)

What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
LAKAME_MAN

LAKAME_MAN

Caless Student
Caless Student
A problem I face almost everyday. I tend to waste time trying to get it to connect.

Back to top Go down
waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'd either play music, listen to music, or read. Even when my internet is cut, I don't feel like finishing assignments XD So the whole "taking away your laptop" doesn't really help me finish my homework. If I was tired I'd probably take a nap or sleep early.

Back to top Go down
kenzo9

kenzo9

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
my internet was cut few years ago due to some payment issues. during that time i was a mmorpg addict. i spend my time playing games as long as i'm not out working or at home sleeping. when "it" happen, i kinda felt like a drug addict without drugs. i was walking around the house aimlessly, mumbling to myself, once in a while lying down on the floor. trying to figure out why wasn't there any connection. then i realize it was my dad who did not pay for the connection. i confronted him about this. he just told me he forgot to pay. i was like a mad man really going crazy. i demanded him to go pay up that instant. and he did. after i got back my connection, i went back to gaming to satisfy my hunger.

right now i kinda recover a bit from my gaming addiction. i can do without gaming on my computer at home. but then i still can't really stop myself from not turning on my computer and sit there surfing the net.

hmmm kinda a bit too much info for just a question. lol

Back to top Go down

razermaul

Caless Student
Caless Student
Use the 3g on my phone to find out why my connection is cut

Back to top Go down
XwingsofaresX

XwingsofaresX

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just write. I've been working on short stories and my novel, and I draw for kicks when the internet's down. Must be the network, I would say, haha.

Back to top Go down
Mikadzuki

Mikadzuki

Caless Student
Caless Student
I do the same thing every time.

I play music that I have on my computer while I:

1.  Workout
2.  Clean
3.  Study Japanese
4.  Play games

I used to play games a lot more, but now it leans more towards the other 3.

Back to top Go down
ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
I would able to watch tv and maybe play with guitar

What do you do when your internet connection is cut? - Page 2 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum