Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best in Videos [Page 2 of 2]

Re: Best in Videos
Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:02 pm

da_matte0924

International Performer
International Performer
I believe HARU is the best in most videos. Not only is she the MC in most lives, she is, by far, the first person that most people look at because:
a. She's the lead vocalist
b. She has more camera time (check all the PVs)
c. Like what Eugene said, she has this extra factor that really makes her stand out.

As for the other things, I'll have to disseminate them equally:
HARU - same reasons above, plus she handles a crowd well. A sign of a good leader. As for interviews, I find myself always looking forward to her speaking, I don't know why, but I guess its because I'm used to it. HARU, for me, represents them as a group, but the idea of them being one is not lost.

TOMO - With a huge bass, dancing, singing and keeping a great image (THE SMILE)..I give kudos to her. It's not everyday you see a bassist that's really good, and at the same time able to do such. I see TOMO as the most versatile person in the group. Though, she has this slight awkwardness that is truthfully adorable. Seeing her different and serious side in Shunkan Sentimental, I'd say her fans will always be entertained.

MAMI - Like what others have said before, she has this cool and calm aura while playing live that makes her appealing. She doesn't do much, but concentrate on playing, dance a little, sing but never would stand out. Though I digress, she doesn't lack anything from doing those things. It actually makes her look better.

RINA - Being at the back at most lives and the PVs, it gets hard to view her, especially, since the other three would have more screen time. But she does look great in most PVs and lives, always smiling and keeping her head high, now that's a great drummer. In their interviews, she really shines. I never really thought of RINA as a bubbly person till I saw some of their interviews. Stoic as she may seem, RINA's got a lot to show for us fans.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:44 pm

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Live and Pvs- Haruna (shes got the most camera time therefore being the best there and she talks and gets the crowd hyped up when their doing lives...

Tomo and Rina: Interviews- both happy big smilers talk alot get the audience going crazy or fans I should say when they watch it online

Mami: lives-where she can show off she sick guitar skills on the solos and wherever.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Best in Videos - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:23 pm

SL21

SL21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mami because her best skills in guitar! .clap. in Shunkan Sentimental! woooh! the best!

HARUNA-----the center of attraction!! YUMEMIRU TSUBASA!

~Tomomi---attract in Shoujo S!
~Rina---her drum skills! :-)

Best in Videos - Page 2 Tumblr11
(c)^ owner of this photo
We love MUSIC, We love SINGING!
S-C-A-N-D-A-L
Best in Videos - Page 2 Ub_tem10
credits to Tscorpion 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:48 pm

HaRinax

HaRinax

Caless Student
Caless Student
.love. Haruna of course because she always lead in some of their PV's and since she always sang the first lines Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 pm

hajime9090

hajime9090

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will go with rina cuz she is really active and cheerful in every activities , live ,PV's
action she just keep on smiling on the back of her memeber which is tomo, haru, mami
and also goes to the scandalblog...=D rina daisuki gambatte lol!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:29 pm

nekopi028

nekopi028

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
as for this also, my vote goes to HARUNA. she's a natural infront of a camera Happy

Best in Videos - Page 2 Vlcsna10 Best in Videos - Page 2 Vlcsna11

SCANDAL.MAMI  .smile. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:14 pm

HarunaHolic

HarunaHolic

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
in PVs , HARUNA of course LOVE because she is so attractive .love.

at concerts,Mami-tasu takes my attention because of her guitar skills .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Konata

Konata

Caless Student
Caless Student
HARUNA on Beauteen. Especially the part where she bit her lower lip. .happy.

Best in Videos - Page 2 16159_11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 pm

fengbei

fengbei

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna. coz she is at the center-front of the band during lives and in MVs. i just cant help but stare at her XD

I would also look at the rest of the members but focus more on MAMI coz a female lead guitarist doing SOLOs are super hot~~~~ .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
I don't know, is this just about PV/MVs or other videos like backstage activities and tour backgrounds too? Each of them has different aura when showing off like in PVs or live videos and when recording for backstage videos.

In PVs and live videos it goes like this for me:
Haruna - Like everybody else says, she has this controlling, leading, managing aura around her. Of course, being the center of attention most of the time, this can happen to anyone in a band. She also has the most lines in songs which means more camera on her than on anybody else in the band, supposedly.

Mami - Being the lead guitar her the second to get more camera time. You know, like most other songs, there are more guitar solo than any other instruments. She has this calm, mysterious girl aura in live shows which makes it more eye-catching because the rest of the band have like happier, more active aura.

Rina - Of all bands and live shows I ever watched, she's the drummer who has the most camera time, compared to other drummers and their videos. She shows that even a drummer can get so much attention when it comes to videos. And that's a good thing.

Tomomi - She still looks good in videos, but I like her more when she's in backstage activity videos. I don't know, maybe she just doesn't fit the video personality that I like, and she fits more in a candid-type videos because she's so adorable, mischievous, and like happy all the time.

I can type even longer, but come to think of it, for backstage, candid-like videos I like them the other way round.
Tomomi - Already explained above. More importantly, though, she is one mischievous little lady.

Rina - A drummer who talks a lot, and not in a bad way.. Maybe this is why she has a lot of camera time despite being a drummer.

Mami - Tomomi's partner in crime. Yeah, she has that calm, steady, mysterious aura when performing, but who knows in the backstage she's the most yah-yah-yah .happy. type, aside from Tomomi.

Haruna - She's the oldest in the band, so she has this motherly aura in backstage. This makes her doesn't stand out so much when the camera records for random backstage activities. She stands out more when she's required to lead something.

I'll be damned with a lot of "tl;dr"s after this. But anyway, that's how I think they are in videos. .cool.

.omg.Best in Videos - Page 2 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:13 am

PAulfromAustralia

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
Mami - elegant cool thoughtful and has improved out of sight in playing and her looks

Rina - doll like face and figure sweet yet pounds those drums like an animal, perfectly.

Tomo - soft hearted , adorable cute and talented bassist with baby yet strong voice

Haruna - smouldering defiantly sexy front person always in control slamming her guitar with feel

How can you NOT love all of them ??? haha true neh ?

But best of all.... they are a great and dedicated team together !!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:34 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
They shine differently but I got to agree with you guys that Haruna is special with regards to their PV's.

In live performances however, my attention is with Mami specially with her solo. I love it when Haruna is shouting "Mami" then Mami will start her Solo like a boss in the center. .wow.

Best in Videos - Page 2 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:04 am

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
it difficult to make a decision

but I agree with most
HARUNA is the one who stands out most in each PV

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:11 am

raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haruna, her precence in videos is amazing. Nice one

Best in Videos - Page 2 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:33 pm

quacky

quacky

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
For me its really HARUNA. She got a fierce face in every video Happy And I love how she moves. Her moves are cool, because of her I want to learn how to dance a little hiphop Happy So that when I play guitar it will not be awkward at all.

Best in Videos - Page 2 <a href=Best in Videos - Page 2 Tumblr11" />

[url=Best in Videos - Page 2 ZyLI8Ij][IMG]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:18 pm

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
haruna for me !

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
Best in Videos - Page 2 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:13 am

tain

tain

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tomomi...i love how she looks with her big bass

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:07 am

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
Haruna always looks great in videos, its kinda rediculous at times how great.

Best in Videos - Page 2 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:20 am

Ancelot

Ancelot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haruna, when I first found SCANDAL I couldn't stop looking at her, she has something that makes her standout.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:08 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Depends on a few things. Each of them are the best in different PV IMO
HARUNA: Pin-heel Surfer. A dancing Haruna is very welcomed in my book.
MAMI: Playboy. Her blonde hair really suit her green clothes in the PV.
TOMOMI: Taiyou Scandalous. Her gestures in the PV is most adorable for me.
RINA: Haruka. The pink-ish background and the costume really suit RINA in my opinion (I wonder how many times I've said this. lol)

Best in Videos - Page 2 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.