Go down

Weird habits [Page 1 of 2]

Weird habits
Posted Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:32 pm

raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Do you have a weird habit? Tell us more, don't be shy.

In my case I usually walk arround all my house with no reason.

Weird habits 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Re: Weird habits
Posted Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:38 am

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
I open the fridge for no reason just to see what's inside. My mum always complains about electricity bills when I do this. :/

Weird habits F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
I sniff the pages of my book before I read it.

Weird habits T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:26 am

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
When I speak, I move a lot my hands. And when I'm to phone, I walk across the house Onion Sigh 

Weird habits 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:04 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
I have quite a bad case of Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), I will always have the urge to arrange things neatly on my work desk or anywhere I sit. lol. Also a clean freak.. >3<

Weird habits Pixela10Weird habits Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:46 am

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
I am maniac, I'm always in mouvement or touching/playing with something around me... .plank.

Weird habits Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:57 am

Onruu

Onruu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I need to bite things, like a pencil, my fingers or a guitar pick, and I never ever go outside the house without music in my ears, even to take out the garbage (35m to the garbage can) I take my headphones with me Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:12 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
when i'm done taking care of my dogs, i always say goodbye to them like 'ja na' or 'jaa' .__.

Weird habits Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:19 am

raddom wrote:Do you have a weird habit? Tell us more, don't be shy.

In my case I usually walk around all my house with no reason.
Interesting topic you have here.
I also have a habit similar to what you have too, raddom. Only that we do not have a huge house to walk around in, but I do roam around our house without reason, but most especially when I am doing chores. I do not think it's weird, maybe a bit.. but I think it's better to 'observe' things around your home than just sitting around or lying somewhere. My grandmother does that too, as she is very meticulous with the cleanliness of our home and tends to check things around the house if they are in order. I live with my grandparents.. as of the moment.
@Daz: Do you have an OCD with just your stuff specifically or with everything around you in general?

I only have a certain Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder when it comes to my Bass and Electric guitar. >.< I check the parts from time to time especially the tuning pegs. I don't know why does it have to be on that part, haha. Also, I am highly annoyed if my guitars (or even somebody else's guitar.. but that's not for me to meddle with) are out-of-tune, especially if it sounds really far from the Standard E-A-D-G-B-E tuning.. but of course dropped strings are reasonable. I don't know why, but it's irritating for me to hear out-of-tune guitars. In addition, I don't like kids playing it without the intention of really playing it. I hope you get the point.. as 'playing with it' is entirely different from 'playing it'. I think it's okay for kids to play with it but.. it's when they strum the strings so harshly that... I can't.. Waaa Onion 
In relation to playing the guitar, when my fingernails gets just a little bit long, I cut them. It makes me uncomfortable to have long fingernails. I never had long fingernails before, even if most girls have them. The shorter it is, it's easier to play my instrument. Lastly, I bite my guitar pick too, like what Onruu does.
I think that's just about it now. I guess my habits are not that weird? Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:10 am

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
First of all, I tap my feet to the beat of the bass drum sound every time, I mean EVERY time, I hear a song. This also happens even when I'm driving, and to make it worse, I drive manuals most of the time.

I have the urge to sing along every time I hear a familiar song anywhere, and when I'm listening to my iPod using earphone, I will open my mouth to the lyrics but no voice comes out. People will think I'm chanting something, probably.

When I need to concentrate on my eyes, I will disable my ears, meaning I will maximize the volume of whatever I'm listening to so I only hear that thing. When walking, I will put on earphone and max the volume until I can't even hear myself talking normally. When driving, I will turn up the volume until I can't even hear my own horn. It's dangerous, I know, but I feel better on my eyes. It helps concentrating.

I repeat-one songs up to the point where I know every single sound on that song, including when the singer is breathing in for a line.

Those are the ones I realized right now. I may have some more, but you gotta meet me in person and decide yourself if I'm weird or not.

.omg.Weird habits Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
I smell my armpits now and then. And when someone gets close to me, I always ask, "Do I smell bad?"

LOL.

Weird habits T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:31 am

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
i bite my lips continuously when i feel sleepy

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Weird habits Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:34 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
when I close my house's door, I always do a little push on it to see if it's really closed ^^

Weird habits MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:53 pm

LexiconDevil

LexiconDevil

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://davegrohlssideburns.tumblr.com
When I'm angry, I usually bite my right index finger.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
when i'm listening to music (like ONLY listening to music), i always close my eyes to try to listen all the instrument, and people think i'm sleeping.

Weird habits Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:53 pm

atamarashi

atamarashi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If I'm bored, I unconsciously start tapping out a drum beat using my hands and whatever's closest to me that makes a cool sound. That being said, I don't even play drums, haha.
I also have a habit of making over-realistic car sounds with my mouth (whistling for turbo/transmission sounds, making it sound deep and guttural for the appropriate engine). I find it kinda fun to do, trying to make up a new one when I can :D

Weird habits Errqj0Z
No matter what kind of sadness happens today, you can make your own HAPPINESS tomorrow.
It makes no difference in the number of tears,
The amount of happiness is up to you.
- Rina Suzuki

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:09 am

I cut my nails everytime it gets a little bit longer and file them. I think it's the third time I've cut them this week, I could never be contented.. but then again.. I really prefer keeping them short. I get an uneasy feeling when my nails get long.

I just recently noticed that I ruffle my hair everytime I wake up in the morning. Hmmm. It's one of those things I am not aware of. xD

I think feeling frustrated had been somehow a weird habit for me. There is not a week that I don't feel frustrated although I don't really know exactly why. I think it's my perfectionism?Onion huh?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:02 am

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Okay, I got another one.

.... (just random conversation)
Me: "What is it?"
A  : "It's a secret~"
Me: "I think I know what it is..."
A  : "What?"
Me: "It's a secret~"
All the time, sometimes even when I don't actually know what that is..cool.

.omg.Weird habits Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
Adii wrote:I cut my nails everytime it gets a little bit longer and file them. I think it's the third time I've cut them this week, I could never be contented.. but then again.. I really prefer keeping them short. I get an uneasy feeling when my nails get long.
 Me too. I think I cut my nails every three days.

Weird habits T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm OCD (probably), I just can't stand if something is different than it is suppose to be. I have once spent an hour rearranging the books in library because they are misplaced. I also have a habit of opening the refrigerator as well as walking around the house for nothing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:50 pm

quacky

quacky

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
One weird habit that I have, Sometimes i use the shower when i tooth brushed by teeth..

Weird habits <a href=Weird habits Tumblr11" />

[url=Weird habits ZyLI8Ij][IMG]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:20 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@quacky
my lil sister does that very often Hohoho Onion 

Weird habits MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:12 am

Carlos.Rocks

Carlos.Rocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
Air Drumming and Air Guitar.hmmm.

LOVEWeird habits 38157512LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:46 pm

raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Carlos.Rocks wrote:Air Drumming and Air Guitar.hmmm.
That is common, I think, I do it all the time, and I make the sound with my mouth. lol

Weird habits 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:58 am

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
raddom wrote:
Carlos.Rocks wrote:Air Drumming and Air Guitar.hmmm.
That is common, I think, I do it all the time, and I make the sound with my mouth. lol
I plead guilty too .sweat. 

Weird habits 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.