You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

What do you think will be SCANDAL next official release?

What do you think will be SCANDAL's next official release? Bar-le1131%What do you think will be SCANDAL's next official release? Bar-ri11 31% [ 4 ]
What do you think will be SCANDAL's next official release? Bar-le110%What do you think will be SCANDAL's next official release? Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
What do you think will be SCANDAL's next official release? Bar-le1131%What do you think will be SCANDAL's next official release? Bar-ri11 31% [ 4 ]
What do you think will be SCANDAL's next official release? Bar-le1115%What do you think will be SCANDAL's next official release? Bar-ri11 15% [ 2 ]
What do you think will be SCANDAL's next official release? Bar-le1123%What do you think will be SCANDAL's next official release? Bar-ri11 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
With the recent preview of Rainy and the reveal of Departure's MV we discovered 2 new songs and we also got the Osaka LOVER reveal on their radio show but as of now we still don't know what their next official release (CD) will be.

Osaka LOVER (cover) will be released soon on a special cover album but that is not a SCANDAL CD, it's a compilation with other artists and I assume this song will not be included in any other release anytime soon (or never at all).

Now it seems that "soon" we will get more news about the next single but it could be anything. Sure there is a high chance it's Rainy or Departure but it's not been confirmed. Maybe they are "special projects" and a completely new song will be announced as single?

So I was thinking, what do you guys think about that and what do you think the next SCANDAL CD/song release will be?

I added a poll with different options so you can vote too. Hopefully I didn't forget something and it's working =P

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
_RicchaN_

_RicchaN_

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've choose the first option, because I think that "Rainy" is more powerful as singles than "Departure" ^-^
although I wouldn't mind having a new song as b-sides! xD

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Looks like that topic isn't that interesting in the end =P I thought with that special situation you guys may want to speculate about the next single.

Anyways, I really have no idea what they will do, sometimes I think Rainy will be the single and the next moment it seems that it will be Departure for sure!

Because we already have the full version of Departure, in the end I think the best would be to get a Rainy single with Departure as b-side.

This means we would be able to get :
- the full version of Rainy
- the PV of Rainy
- the instrumental of Rainy (which should be more interesting than the Departure instrumental)
- a better promo for the movie
- the Departure song in CD quality (for the fans and already has a PV anyway)

Even if you love Departure more than Rainy it would be more of a win situation. Also it would mean they could keep their new songs for later, another single or the new album  .happy. 

Right now I fear a little bit that we won't get the full version of Rainy Sad (I mean until their next album)

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.