Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

Spoiler:
We'll be singing the theme song for Pokemon
Theme:RINA

This info was announced today

We'll be singing the theme song for Pokemon - 2014-04-11 (RINA) Vf08O41

The movie opening on 7/19

「Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction」

We, SCANDAL, will be singing the theme song!

I'm really happy about this
We're part of the first generation of Pokemon,
And the first movie we saw or first game we played was Pokemon
Pokemon truly caused a revolution, in many ways
In kindergarten I'd be playing in the playground while singing "Pokemon Ieru Kana" haha
There were pedometers too
It would hang from your neckー,,

I have so many memories that it'd be hard to write about all of them,,
We put that love for Pokemon in with all our power, and so that the movie can reach more people,
We've created a wonderful song, so please look forward to it!

I'm happy we were able to promise a future again before the release of our 18th single 「Departure」 on 4/23

Thank you

※Bonus

We'll be singing the theme song for Pokemon - 2014-04-11 (RINA) HKVppGx

Actually, I've been playing this for a while,,
I can only play Pokemon!
I won against Chatelaine Nita of the Battle Chatelaines! Ehe

I want to do a Pokemon talk,,

RINA

2014-04-11 21:18:34

We'll be singing the theme song for Pokemon - 2014-04-11 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hum must be a nice feeling, they all said they played Pokemon and that is was part of their youth. And now after becoming an amazing band they can write and sing a song about it. Must be a great feeling, but also a bit strange hehe.

I have no doubt the song will be amazing, so far in 2014 (well I could say since 2008 you know  .hora. ) their songs are really great.

It's still a few month away but I really hope this single will set a new sale record for them, should totally be possible if you combine SCANDAL + Pokémon fans that will find out about SCANDAL.

And now we need an otaku-MAMI blog about her playing the Pokémon games, let's go MAMI-san  .uhuh. 

Would be funny if it's because MAMI plays games and Pokémon that someone from the staff/company (or from the Pokémon movie) started this project. I doubt it but maybe we could learn more when the time for the interviews comes Happy

Back to top Go down
Tamayori

Tamayori

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
they should hand out friend codes  LOVE

Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Wow, she even went as far as to beat a Battle Chatelaine! Nice  .clap.
Those take some skill to get to and to defeat. She's a good trainer ;O
I would love so frikin' much to battle any of them haha

Maybe in my dreams ; u;

Arigatou~

We'll be singing the theme song for Pokemon - 2014-04-11 (RINA) NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down
Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Would be funny if it's because MAMI plays games and Pokémon that someone from the staff/company (or from the Pokémon movie) started this project.

sponichi.co.jp article tled by thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The movie's executive producer Asai Mitomu decided to appoint them, saying 「Entrusting the theme song to an artist that loves the world of Pokemon was most important.」

We'll be singing the theme song for Pokemon - 2014-04-11 (RINA) Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down
somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Was it just me that sang this?

We'll be singing the theme song for Pokemon - 2014-04-11 (RINA) NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Jikan wrote:
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Would be funny if it's because MAMI plays games and Pokémon that someone from the staff/company (or from the Pokémon movie) started this project.

sponichi.co.jp article tled by thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The movie's executive producer Asai Mitomu decided to appoint them, saying 「Entrusting the theme song to an artist that loves the world of Pokemon was most important.」

I know but this is mostly PR stuff you say, doesn't tell you the real story how it happened.

Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
somechineseguy wrote:Was it just me that sang this?

No. I also sing this song back when I watched a few of the episodes from the series. Totally loved this song, and it brings back a lot of my childhood memories.

@HRMT: 
Personally I don't bother how it started. Maybe because SCANDAL was growing and they chose the band for the popularity, or maybe it's SCANDAL's company that approached the producer (though personally I didn't expect for them to be involved in Pokemon except for them playing it because Sony has the PS Vita and Nintendo has the 3/2DS (and yes, Pokemon) and they are rivals in the portable gaming arena. But I did a quick research and there had been artists from Sony that did theme songs for Pokemon, so I guess it's not a big deal). Any way that it happened, I'm sure the girls loved providing the theme song.

Also maybe they chose SCANDAL because of their appeal to the youth. What ever the deal maybe, I'm glad enough that they were chosen to do the theme song.  .happy.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.