Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (9 votes)

Spoiler:
Main event
Theme:RINA

We've successfully finished all of our lives in Hawaiiー☺︎
The reasons we flew here from Japan.
Music we wanted to show everyone.
I'm truly glad we were able to send them out!
Thank you.

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) TeYgWFC

Yesterday night was the outdoor festival on Waikiki Beach

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) NdkC4xs

Wonderful scenery and a hot audience.
I'm truly happy
Lyrics I wrote by myself in my room and songs we recorded in a small studio crossed the sea and came to Hawaii.

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) GDzP93G

We've been going overseas without fail every year since our indie days,
And we've done overseas tours and festivals, but no matter how many times I'm always so moved
We'll stay a band that keeps crossing the ocean every year

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) L0Zemad

We had our Fan Meeting tonight

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) O8bpVXq

Our outfits and content were both special

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) S4IPc1A

I practiced the cajon for this day☺︎
We did a lot of other things besides the acoustic live. There's too much to write about.
These days here in Hawaii have truly become a life treasure. My heart has been satisfied.
We'll work hard carefully one by one when we return to Japan☺︎
We'll return againー!

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) Qzseev2

We received a lot of power in Hawaii,
And we have more confidence in our arena performancesー!

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) OrYjWWq

Cliーnk

※Bonus

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) JwUR7ol

I went into the oceanー!

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) Epf8UG8

I'm surprised by all of the 「How unusual!」's from everyone☺︎
It felt great!

RINA

2014-06-03 18:08:02

I have a feeling I need to say this:

Please DO NOT leave any inappropriate comments, nor leave any comments that solely contain emoticons. They will all be marked as SPAM

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA)
Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:24 am

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'd so like to listen to the acoustic set. Think I saw a pic with an ukulele somewhere as well. Would be nice of official footage / audio of such a set-up one day.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:49 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Scandal have added yet another foreign venue to their list and they are becoming a truly International band, I just hope Haru remembers saying she would like to visit England one day.

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:14 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I practiced the cajon for this day☺️

WAAAAH! Rina used a Cajonnnnnn! Was it really her first?
I hope she would use one again and I hope they would do Acoustic sessions and post the vid of it lol (Sounds impossible though Sad ) Really really want to see an Acoustic session > <

One-by-one they're dominating foreign countries. One day, SCANDAL will surely be more successful, going to more places during a world tour. I will patiently wait for them over here ^^v

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:38 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Rina bought a cajon a while back so maybe she has had some experience in it. Would love to hear them play an acoustic set; although I would've thought Tomo would use her Coronado (if she still had it from a few years back) since it suits the atmosphere of an acoustic live better imo. But using Bluetus (I seriously still can't believe it's Bluetus instead of Brutus, haha) was still a nice choice :3 

@abcfsk. Yeah, that was a picture where Tomo was holding a ukelele. If my crappy Japanese is right, then I think that the staff gave it to her for her birthday. Pretty nice gift coupled with perfect timing~

Thanks for the translations, Jade! Glad that you're back on the forum and translating, but the amount of blogs that've been posted so far is quite a tedious amount to translate... So best of luck and wishes!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:37 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
RINA practicing just for the fan meeting acoustic that's great  .love.  Hum not a musician so not sure but... did they all have to practice a lot for the acoustic songs because it's so different? Or is it something "easy" to do and they probably didn't practice for it?

They are really beautiful in the hawaiian dresses  .love.  And RINA probably made a lot of fans happy with the bikinis photos lol =P I think she was the one that had the most fun in Hawaii but I guess this impression comes from the fact that she is the one sharing the most with us via photos/blog. I'm sure the 3 others had an amazing trip to and many wonderful memories.

tonymiller wrote:Scandal have added yet another foreign venue to their list and they are becoming a truly International band, I just hope Haru remembers saying she would like to visit England one day.

Are you referring to a very old interview they did or a recent one? I remember a very old video of them where they talk about countries and there HARU mentions England (TIMO says Switzerland IIRC, RINA says Germany and MAMI... hum not sure anymore but I think a totally unexpected country lol) but this was like 6 years ago I think. Ahhh while typing this I remembered they also talked about countries during a J-MELO interview I think where RINA mentions Germany again, not sure about others.

Anyways, I wonder what their next trip overseas will be. Now that they have been to the US maybe next time it's Europe. Or maybe somewhere in Asia again. We will see.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:RINA practicing just for the fan meeting acoustic that's great  .love.  Hum not a musician so not sure but... did they all have to practice a lot for the acoustic songs because it's so different? Or is it something "easy" to do and they probably didn't practice for it?

Well, I think it's quite easy, as a professional, depending on what sound they are going for. Nothing really changes note-wise in most cases (unless they decide to do so). I think learning to handle the different dynamics (volumes and intensity of playing instrument/singing) is something you need to work on prior to an acoustic performance. It's way more delicate now than in conventional lives where they probably have an audio engineer set up the mix for them.

If they practice really well there will probably come some lovely soft tunes from SCANDAL we've never heard before!  LOVE

Previously known as HugoDisastersMain event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) St95ChL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:17 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This give me some hope.

Crossing my fingers for an eventual North American tour...!

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Tamayori

Tamayori

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
They need to come to canada. nothing special ever happens in canada D:

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:32 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:did they all have to practice a lot for the acoustic songs because it's so different? Or is it something "easy" to do and they probably didn't practice for it?

There are some differences - it should be easy but it's often not. A lot of guitarists sound very different when playing acoustically. Acoustic guitars are much less forgiving than distorted electric guitars. Every little mistake is amplified (no pun intended).

I'm sure they practiced quite a bit for it. I'm sure they're used to playing acoustically at home, so they'd be used to the feel, but it's different playing in front of people. At home they're not going to be worried about sounding perfect.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:00 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hum ok I see, thanks for the information guys.

Maybe there is a slight chance they play acoustic in one of the arenas and we can get a DVD, would be awesome but I don't hope to much ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:54 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I have a feeling the Hawaii performance itself won't be going to waste. It was a special thing, so if they did shoot footage (and I'll bet they did), I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere, maybe as a single or album bonus if not a full DVD.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:09 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
If you are talking about the main concert, then yeah exactly my thoughts since someone posted that there was cameras filming. I hope it to be a bonus DVD content for a single this year. Bonus content for their next album would be awesome too but I try to not get too excited about it ^^

But if you talk about the acoustic concert then I don't think so, it was a private thing for the fans there. And as much as I would like to hear those 3 songs, it's better that way.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:04 pm

yamiq_26

yamiq_26

Caless Student
Caless Student
I hope we can see the video for the live, them performing on a sunset....  LOVE

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) Z3Etkhc
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Rina is so beautiful in bikini .love. 

This blog was really great to read! I wish I was there and listened to acoustic live. As I heard it wasn't recorded. too bad. I was really excited.
I hope someday they will visit other european countries that they have never been yet!

Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:45 pm

mappotofu

mappotofu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh my god the photo of their live during the sunset is so beautiful  .love. 
And like everyone said I hope there will be a video !
Haaaa...an acoustic session... I wish I was there  .toj. 

Rina is reeeeeally thin O.O

Onion Sigh No matter how long I sleep, it's never enough...  
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:28 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for the translate Jade-o!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:15 pm

HiHiHiScanta

HiHiHiScanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Acoustic session!
I've been listening to acoustic music lately, and seeing this I hope they will do another acoustic live again.

Rina really love that cap, isn't she .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:18 am

hitorikun

hitorikun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Tamayori wrote:They need to come to canada. nothing special ever happens in canada D:
Ah! Torontonians! Pray for SCANDAL at AN 2015! XD

.uhuh. ~ Timo's tears will never lie. Main event - 2014-06-03 (RINA) Timo10[/size]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.