Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)

Spoiler:
Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon.
Theme:TOMOMI

Everyone who watched 「Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon! Can You Name SCANDAL's Pokémon? -Live Broadcast on 6 Stations Special-」, thank you so much!

Satoshi's voice actress Rika Matsumoto and Pikachu came out, and the 6 of us hosted,

Comments from overseas came from Twitter, and we again felt how large the circle of Pokémon is. Respect!

Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon. - 2014-07-13 (TOMOMI) 7Z6XuTZ

In HARUNA&TOMOMI vs MAMI&RINA's Pokémon battle, the Pidgeot, Goodra, and Venusaur I carefully raised did their best, and we were able to win! Yayyーーーーー! I'm so happーーーーy!

Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon. - 2014-07-13 (TOMOMI) KwgKHlg

My favorite Pokémon right now is Goodra

It remembered the different skill types so it was strongー. She's already my daughter.

And,

We sang 「Pokémon Ieru Kana?」 paired together with member-drawn illustrations

Turning through them was hecticー!
We put on finger cots and did our best!

Did you sing it together with us?

Could you name all of the Pokémon!

This is my favorite part when we get to the rap section.

YEAH! Spearow!!!!

The tension goes up.

It was a fun night.

2014-07-13 23:22:36

Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon. - 2014-07-13 (TOMOMI) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
I did my best to keep up with you, but I don't know it all yet D:
Gimme a little more time!

She really loves her Goodra, huh  .love. 
Goodra's an excellent Pokemon. I kinda wanna raise one and name her Tomomi now LOL

Arigatouuu, Jade!

Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon. - 2014-07-13 (TOMOMI) NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
The Pokémon champions boss pose  Nice one 

I don't understand all the Pokémon talk but they are like experts so it's nice lol

Back to top Go down
betolycan

betolycan

Caless Student
Caless Student
you can get really technical with pokemon mechanics...but still it was a funny battle and Mami made quite the comeback with Gardevoir
it was 3 am in my country but still completely worth it  .uhuh.

Back to top Go down
Koi no Kajitsu

Koi no Kajitsu

International Performer
International Performer
Comments from overseas came from Twitter, and we again felt how large the circle of Pokémon is. Respect!

I don't think people were watching because of Pokémon, though. XD 

And congratulations, team HaruXTimo!  Ho Onion

Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon. - 2014-07-13 (TOMOMI) D5QwpNd

{恋の果実}
Back to top Go down
RobbyXHaru

RobbyXHaru

Caless Student
Caless Student
Would love to see if someone made it into a MP4 so people can download it.

Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon. - 2014-07-13 (TOMOMI) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmfWZ7yoi3WvHA4VHYxuR7Zkknx3b3yh2AsIsiTHYKPTpE-oBc
Back to top Go down
tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
I don't understand all the pokemon talk too, but I guess they must have played well to beat Mami who plays it often   .wtf. 

Cute HaruxTimo pic  .clap. 

thanks for the translation!

Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon. - 2014-07-13 (TOMOMI) TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
congrats to the Pokemon champions!

great pose! <3

Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon. - 2014-07-13 (TOMOMI) VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down
jephilologist

jephilologist

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haaa. Nice. They played then huh. Too it was under my nose the whole time yesterday (Hawaii time). Wasn't informed. T_T @tomomilover where the heck video did that signature come from I just need to ask please hohoho. Their outfits in it look familiar.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
jephilologist wrote:@tomomilover where the heck video did that signature come from I just need to ask please hohoho. Their outfits in it look familiar.

Not tomomilover, but the video is not from the time they went to Hawaii, if that's what you're wondering haha. It's from Yoake no Ryuuseigun's LE B DVD, filmed on their previous tour in Japan.

Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon. - 2014-07-13 (TOMOMI) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
jephilologist wrote:@tomomilover where the heck video did that signature come from I just need to ask please hohoho. Their outfits in it look familiar.

Not tomomilover, but the video is not from the time they went to Hawaii, if that's what you're wondering haha. It's from Yoake no Ryuuseigun's LE B DVD, filmed on their previous tour in Japan.

yep, I think so, but I don't know because my friend made the gif for me Happy

Pokémon the Movie Will Be Out Soon. - 2014-07-13 (TOMOMI) TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down
jephilologist

jephilologist

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh. Thanks jade! Happy Though I'm aware that what they're wearing is "ishou" (costume), it was what they wore for the ekiden, so it got me thinking if there might be videos of the ekiden performance already out. Did anybody like, record the stream? (Of them playing pokemon) I wonder...

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Comments from overseas came from Twitter

Tomo, we watched because of SCANDAL~ (Well, maybe there were some but not me XD)

I hope they do more of this live stream that's also accessible for the overseas fans haha

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum