You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

Spoiler:
one piece
Theme:RINA

one piece - 2014-08-17 (RINA) HuuVL6H

08/21

SCANDAL RINA's first personal book will go on sale!

I'm happy! I'm so happy!
   Making a book was a dream of mine.

There are many things in it such as entences excerpted from the blog, pictures, and a long interview☺︎
Parts I haven't shown and things I haven't talked about until now are also in it
This contains【Pictures I went to take in Osaka by myself】
【Talking so much my voice died out】, and
Things I've written in the blog

one piece - 2014-08-17 (RINA) 15I6BcA

Since the content was finally completed a few days ago, we had to wait until the last minute to announce it. I haven't even seen the actual product yet. They'll be autographed as long as time permits☺ The signed ones will be at SCANDAL SHOP.

It'll be sold at the Otodama live venue, and you can also pre-order it on the KITTY WEB SHOP

Haa,,
I'm so happy.
It's fruitful when you thoroughly continue small things. It'll come true if you don't give up. This materialized because there are people who say【I want to know more!】
Thank you!

8/21 is a special day
The day that the band SCANDAL was born, and a bonus: my birthday! I can't wait☺︎

Your and my one piece :)

RINA

2014-08-17 01:08:26

one piece - 2014-08-17 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: one piece - 2014-08-17 (RINA)
Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:33 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Omg!! I cant believe it!! >_< im sooo happy! Cant express my happiness!!! LOVE

one piece - 2014-08-17 (RINA) Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
The question about the 3 hours long interview are now answered.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:37 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah big day on the 21st ^^

I'm really happy she is happy and can fulfill such a dream  .smile.  That very long interview she talked about in a blog must be the one from the book ^^

I really feel that RINA is not just going to be the drummer of SCANDAL but will also do many many projects in her life. I am not saying she will leave SCANDAL but surely will do many side projects like this book. Drummer seminar, a book... That is just the very start, she loves many things in life and seems to be a person that is not afraid to try things and then is capable to succeed.

Congratulations RINA  .hail. 

Do we know how big the book is? 40 pages? 350? =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I feel good for her! From the edge of giving up and quitting the band to holding drum seminar on her own and personal book release. Rina is now a multi-talented artist packed with full confidence. There are lot of possibility in her. I won't be surprised if a big change happen to Scandal in a couple of years!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:34 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
SophieLam wrote:I won't be surprised if a big change happen to Scandal in a couple of years!

You implying RINA will leave the band I guess? Honestly not sure what makes you think that. Band is doing better than ever in all aspects and as we just saw RINA can do "side projects" already. And we all know how much she loves SCANDAL, she is basically their #1 fan ^^

Of course the future is hard to predict, a lot of things can happen but I don't see why you would think she could leave SCANDAL just because there is a book now :/ Unless you meant something else but not sure what then, could you elaborate?  Onion huh? 

Well maybe you meant something else but I was surprise to read that comment =O

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@HRMT

I think that they meant that the band itself could be expanding into different things, much like Rina is doing now. Maybe the other members will do similar things, but I don't see any implications in that statement leading towards Rina leaving the band.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:31 pm

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
this release is not something that should concern the future of the band 

especially when trying to book the band (blog) 

HARU as well as participated in the play 

RINA loves photography and literature
very cute and always writes from the heart

is ideal and they can do other things besides the band

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:55 am

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
I'm so happy for her!

One Piece... my second fav song of Scandal and now, the title of Rina's book! I hope the ones who can buy it have fun while reading ^^

thanks for the translation!

one piece - 2014-08-17 (RINA) TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:28 am

niXan18

niXan18

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This is so amazing. Im so happy for her. She really is one talented person. :D

And hey, let's not forget guys that though this is Rina's book, its success is not only for her but also for the band as well. This is another way of promoting the band. Also, everyone knows that she really really loves Scandal, like she is basically their no.1 fan. So its clear that this book, though coined as personal, was written by her not only to dedicated it to herself and for her fans but also of course to her beloved bandmates as well. To the band, and to its fans.

So there is no point in arguing if this could cause problems for the band. The success of the book is of course for the talented person who wrote it, Rina, and to the whole band itself. :D

Congratulations RINA! Congratulations Scandal! :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:48 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Sugoi~ Rina's got her own book!
So finally we now know where does the content of that 3-hours interview is. I'm happy for her!
First, Haruna with the play
then, Rina with her own book, and also before on the junky halloween(?) thing~
I hope Tomomi and Mami would also have a project of their own~
SCANDAL's becoming multi-talented; dancing, singing, playing instruments, acting, photography, potential models.

Since I obv won't be getting a book, will publishing the content (interview) be allowed here in SH (if for example one would be getting a book and translate it T_T)?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:27 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Mamitachu wrote:Since I obv won't be getting a book, will publishing the content (interview) be allowed here in SH (if for example one would be getting a book and translate it T_T)?

As long as no scans are included, posting text translations are fine; we've done that before with the interviews in the BABY ACTION and SCANDAL SHOW photo books. I will most likely be getting a copy of RINA's book, so I'll do my best to do translations.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:23 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
That's a great news, I was wondering the same. I'd really love to know what are the new things she talks about. Obviously she will talk about things we already know too but the "private" parts might be interesting. Not sure how big the book is and what exactly she will talk about but I'm sure she will tell her feelings about a lot of different things  .smile. 

I hope it will sell a lot and quickly so that RINA feels the love  .love. 

I would really love if SM and their online shop was in english and easily accessible to international fans. I would honestly become a member and have bought some merchandising but as it is now I don't want to go through a complicated and expensive process with a third party. Oh well maybe one day they will decide to target international fans too with the shop and make it easy.

@Mamitachu: TIMO has the Shin Domoto Kyoudai TV program as side project (or had, it will be cancelled soon it seems?). MAMI doesn't have a side project but to me it looks like she is more involved in the band and the creation part nowadays... so maybe that's her "side project", to write and compose more songs simply. Or you could say Twitter is her side project with all the tweets she does xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Mamitachu wrote:Since I obv won't be getting a book, will publishing the content (interview) be allowed here in SH (if for example one would be getting a book and translate it T_T)?

As long as no scans are included, posting text translations are fine; we've done that before with the interviews in the BABY ACTION and SCANDAL SHOW photo books. I will most likely be getting a copy of RINA's book, so I'll do my best to do translations.
Jade you will be a life saver if you'll do it!! LOVE 

Btw if the book will have illustrations with the band pictures(and somehow im sure that it will have) arent they allowed to scan and share on SH?

one piece - 2014-08-17 (RINA) Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
The last episode of Shin Domoto Kyoudai will be at the end of next month.
That means Tomomi will take part in the finale of this long lasted TV program.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:53 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Thank you, Jade~!
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:TIMO has the Shin Domoto Kyoudai TV program as side project (or had, it will be cancelled soon it seems?). MAMI doesn't have a side project but to me it looks like she is more involved in the band and the creation part nowadays... so maybe that's her "side project", to write and compose more songs simply. Or you could say Twitter is her side project with all the tweets she does xD
Ah right, Timo with ShinDomoKyou.
I'm pretty sure Mami's been more involved in music even before, but I don't think it's something she'll always be doing. She also plays a lot of Video Games(Almost forgot that she did a Seiyuu for an Elsword bot!), I hope she would be given the same opportunity as before, or maybe use her designs or stuff. She uses photoshop and draws well- She has potential in that field. Other than Video Games, the members said that she cooks well too- maybe she could guest/be a sidekick in a cooking show/segment (even be a critique, like those shows/segments where they taste food from places that people talk about a lot) for a long time (like Haru's play for a month, or Timo's ShinDomoKyou)

She tweets whatever is on her mind, which is A LOT. .lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:26 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Mitchan wrote:Btw if the book will have illustrations with the band pictures(and somehow im sure that it will have) arent they allowed to scan and share on SH?

No, that would absolutely NOT be allowed. We do not allow scans to be posted on SH from any of their official releases as that's considered piracy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is kind of going off-topic now, but about MAMI's side projects, she also did have her own column in Go!Go! GUITAR magazine (ROCK STUDY GO!!) for a while up until last October.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:31 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:This is kind of going off-topic now, but about MAMI's side projects, she also did have her own column in GO!GO!Guitar (ROCK STUDY GO) for a while up until last October.
Oh right. I hope they'd give her the same opportunity with that too.

Okay i'll stop now since it is going off-topic .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:06 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I really want to have a copy... Guess i'll be waiting until the 1st of September then hmmm...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:27 am

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
so it will only be available online on the kitty website..? so a third party courier is required to buy from overseas.. Sad

I'm guessing around 4000yen + customs tax. *cries*

I wish they would just open their own online shop or collaborate with Japanese companies that ship overseas like the goodsmile company or amiami.

anyways. I'm happy for RINA's 1st book! good luck!

one piece - 2014-08-17 (RINA) VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:53 am

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://kisuke-matamune.deviantart.com/
I will sell my to get an autographed copy, is there anyone who can grab me one?

one piece - 2014-08-17 (RINA) SaberLily-Sig_zpsb97a97a6
--------This Sig is done by me, uploaded on DA as kisuke-matamune------
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.