Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:20 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
I can't think of anything special I'd like them to do on their tour .deli. 
I can't play any instrument nor can I sing, so no video...
And I don't have a fav song from them. I can't choose just one...
I can't participate Onion Cry

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 7 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:39 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well I guess I would love them to play some songs they have never played live much or something like that. Add 1-2 acoustic songs too in the mix.

Playing a song where they switch instruments ^^ Like MAMI on the drums, HARU on the lead guitar, TIMO rhythm guitar and RINA on the bass or something =)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:16 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think it'd be really awesome if they covered some other artist's songs, even an English one actually.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:35 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Does anybody have a link for the official hp pre-sale? I have AGAIN problems finding it  .wew.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:23 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Caro, it's listed right here in the Info section of their site. Happy

http://pia.jp/v/scandal15hp/

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:57 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Oh, Jade! Thank you! I've searched for a link at the live section. I'm sorry -.-

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:48 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Hasenfu wrote:Oh, Jade! Thank you! I've searched for a link at the live section. I'm sorry -.-

I think from past S-H posts, you appear to be a veteran in getting tix for the hall gigs. What are the chances of getting tix on a general sale (I'll be in the country on the 6th)? I presume they'd be the rubbish seats waaay at the back, or not necessarily so?

The pre-sale is a lottery, and for the 'other company' pre-sale previously, FDJP told me to wait for Dec 6th... Tongue

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 7 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:51 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Haha! I wish I was a veteran! I'm probably a veteran in making somebody else getting tickets for me! :D It took me almost two hours to "order" the tickets at the hp pre-sale. It took me a while until I found out, that my name was too long for the system. (This time was the first time I took part by myself). Being a foreigner in Japan makes everything difficult  .plank.

Because the Otodama Sea Studio concert 2013 was sold out in no time at the general sale, I asked my japanese friend to take part in the lottery for me (because I was still in Germany then) and we were lucky and got two tickets for the last Tokyo concert at the 10 days live.

Although it was a pre-sale ticket, we were pretty far behind. It's amazing HOW MANY people from the fanclubs get tickets. From the two concerts I've been to, there was probably only one third (or even less) of the hall filled with general sale tickets. The fanclub tickets get in first, so yeah, the earlier you get your ticket, the better will be your place/seat. Special case is of course, if you buy a FC ticket at Yahoo! auctions. Please correct me, if I'm wrong, Jade or anybody.

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Hasenfu wrote:It's amazing HOW MANY people from the fanclubs get tickets. From the two concerts I've been to, there was probably only one third (or even less) of the hall filled with general sale tickets. The fanclub tickets get in first, so yeah, the earlier you get your ticket, the better will be your place/seat. Special case is of course, if you buy a FC ticket at Yahoo! auctions. Please correct me, if I'm wrong, Jade or anybody.

Just curious: why did you think that less than one third of the hall was filled with general sale tickets?

But most of what you mentioned are actually common misconceptions about tickets obtained through SCANDAL MANIA. Happy

The tickets that can be won by SM members can be located ANYWHERE in the venue. Same goes for non-members as well, actually! It's true that you do have the best chance of getting a close seat/number if you're an SM member and apply to the SM lotteries, but, because they are lotteries, you also have a chance of getting a not-so-great seat. For example, my friend got amazing seats in the first SM lottery for their Budokan live (first row directly at the end of the catwalk), but got sort-of-lame tickets through the first lottery for one of the lives on the STANDARD hall tour where the seats he got were further back and had a partially obstructed view because a pole was in the way. Also, for the 10DAYS tour, he applied for tickets during the first SM lottery and ended up with a #150 ticket. He also told me that a Japanese friend went to a venue where one of the STANDARD shows would be on the day the tickets went on public sale and managed to either get front row or really close seats. So, yeah, you don't necessarily need to be a member of SM to have a chance to get close seats--nor does it really matter how early or not you get your ticket. As an SM member, your chances of getting a good seat are mostly higher than a normal person's would be.

Actually, thinking it over, the quality of seats that we've been able to get through SM have really downgraded over the years. I think it must have something to do with the ever growing number of members. As I previously mentioned, we got awesome seats in 2012 for Budokan (same with the Queens are trumps tour + Wonderful Tonight), but, from mid-2013, we started getting nothing but not-so-great ones. I believe there's over 17,000+ SM members now, so I'm pretty sure that's why--too much demand and not enough (good) supply. Sigh. haha.

Also, you don't get to go inside the venue first just because you're a member. If the venue is standing room only, you're let in based on the number on your ticket. If you try getting tickets from auction sites, you would have no way of knowing if a ticket was won through an SM lottery (there's no indication on the ticket or anything) unless the seller specifically mentions it in the auction description.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:28 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Hasenfu wrote:It's amazing HOW MANY people from the fanclubs get tickets. From the two concerts I've been to, there was probably only one third (or even less) of the hall filled with general sale tickets. The fanclub tickets get in first, so yeah, the earlier you get your ticket, the better will be your place/seat. Special case is of course, if you buy a FC ticket at Yahoo! auctions. Please correct me, if I'm wrong, Jade or anybody.

Just curious: why did you think that less than one third of the hall was filled with general sale tickets?

But most of what you mentioned are actually common misconceptions about tickets obtained through SCANDAL MANIA. Happy

The tickets that can be won by SM members can be located ANYWHERE in the venue. Same goes for non-members as well, actually! It's true that you do have the best chance of getting a close seat/number if you're an SM member and apply to the SM lotteries, but, because they are lotteries, you also have a chance of getting a not-so-great seat. For example, my friend got amazing seats in the first SM lottery for their Budokan live (first row directly at the end of the catwalk), but got sort-of-lame tickets through the first lottery for one of the lives on the STANDARD hall tour where the seats he got were further back and had a partially obstructed view because a pole was in the way. Also, for the 10DAYS tour, he applied for tickets during the first SM lottery and ended up with a #150 ticket. He also told me that a Japanese friend went to a venue where one of the STANDARD shows would be on the day the tickets went on public sale and managed to either get front row or really close seats. So, yeah, you don't necessarily need to be a member of SM to have a chance to get close seats--nor does it really matter how early or not you get your ticket. As an SM member, your chances of getting a good seat are mostly higher than a normal person's would be.

Actually, thinking it over, the quality of seats that we've been able to get through SM have really downgraded over the years. I think it must have something to do with the ever growing number of members. As I previously mentioned, we got awesome seats in 2012 for Budokan (same with the Queens are trumps tour + Wonderful Tonight), but, from mid-2013, we started getting nothing but not-so-great ones. I believe there's over 17,000+ SM members now, so I'm pretty sure that's why--too much demand and not enough (good) supply. Sigh. haha.

Also, you don't get to go inside the venue first just because you're a member. If the venue is standing room only, you're let in based on the number on your ticket. If you try getting tickets from auction sites, you would have no way of knowing if a ticket was won through an SM lottery (there's no indication on the ticket or anything) unless the seller specifically mentions it in the auction description.
Now that's interesting!
 I thought so, because for Otodama Sea Studio, the guy at the door clearly shouted the ticket numbers to let people in. At first he shouted "FC 1-several hundreds or even thousand ", then A 1- ~200 and then some few B-tickets maybe 100. I had a B ticket ~30, so I couldn't hear the rest.

Same was for the 10 days live. I got B50 then and the FC tickets were called in first again (several hundreds again). So if your friend got a FC 150 he was lucky, to my mind! You should ask him around where in the hall he stood at the beginning of the concert. After it started everyone pushed forward, so that suddenly the last third of the hall was empty ^^ 
But yeah, it makes sense, that the more people join the fanclub, the higher do the ticket numbers get.
If you ever get a B ticket through a fanclub lottery, let me know! ^^

Both were standing venues. I have no clue about seating venues.

I'm excited! I've applied for three concerts. Wish me luck!

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:19 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Another question - by the time the tix go out on general sale, will other ticket vendors be selling them (eg eplus, ticketpay etc), and not just pia?

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:54 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Hasenfu wrote: I thought so, because for Otodama Sea Studio, the guy at the door clearly shouted the ticket numbers to let people in. At first he shouted "FC 1-several hundreds or even thousand ", then A 1- ~200 and then some few B-tickets maybe 100. I had a B ticket ~30, so I couldn't hear the rest.

Same was for the 10 days live. I got B50 then and the FC tickets were called in first again (several hundreds again). So if your friend got a FC 150 he was lucky, to my mind! You should ask him around where in the hall he stood at the beginning of the concert. After it started everyone pushed forward, so that suddenly the last third of the hall was empty ^^ 
But yeah, it makes sense, that the more people join the fanclub, the higher do the ticket numbers get.
If you ever get a B ticket through a fanclub lottery, let me know! ^^

Both were standing venues. I have no clue about seating venues.

I'm excited! I've applied for three concerts. Wish me luck!

I'm afraid you're mistaken about the "fan club" numbers, Caro, because they definitely do not have anything like that. They do, however, have a female/children only section in the front at standing-only venues; maybe that's what you're thinking of? I'm not sure exactly how that section works since I've yet to go to a standing-only live of theirs, but they probably take the first 50 or so girls and any children who have close tickets and let them into that section. Also, I asked my friend who got his 10DAYS tickets through SM and they were not marked with "FC" or anything like that; his were part of group A.

Anyway, good luck with the lottery!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maharizm wrote:Another question - by the time the tix go out on general sale, will other ticket vendors be selling them (eg eplus, ticketpay etc), and not just pia?

It's possible; you might just have to manually check those sites to see if they will be selling tickets.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:59 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

I'm afraid you're mistaken about the "fan club" numbers, Caro, because they definitely do not have anything like that. They do, however, have a female/children only section in the front at standing-only venues; maybe that's what you're thinking of? I'm not sure exactly how that section works since I've yet to go to a standing-only live of theirs, but they probably take the first 50 or so girls and any children who have close tickets and let them into that section. Also, I asked my friend who got his 10DAYS tickets through SM and they were not marked with "FC" or anything like that; his were part of group A.

Anyway, good luck with the lottery!

*hmmmmm* No, definetely not people with children. Then maybe that was for the Otodama Sea Studio only...?  Thinking
Anyway! I don't wanna fight with you! You helped me so many times and I am still very thankful for that! I wish I would ever get an A ticket. Perhaps I'm lucky this time Wink

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:05 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
International dates and venues! The USA ones are still TBA, but, since the US is sandwiched between the Taiwan and HK dates on the WT page, it looks like they'll be around mid/end of May.

4/25 - Le Bataclan, Paris, France  
4/26 - The Islington Academy, London, UK
5/10 - Wall, Taiwan
5/29 - Macpherson Stadium, Hong Kong

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:35 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:International dates and venues! The USA ones are still TBA, but, since the US is sandwiched between the Taiwan and HK dates on the WT page, it looks like they'll be around mid/end of May.

4/25 - Le Bataclan, Paris, France  
4/26 - The Islington Academy, London, UK
5/10 - Wall, Taiwan
5/29 - Macpherson Stadium, Hong Kong

Whyyy..I wanted to take a week off of work to follow them from Paris to West Coast! I mean, they're going west anyways =(

At least all the days are on weekends, don't have to take days off for U.S. at least.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 7 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
The O2 Islington is a small-ish venue that has a capacity for 800 people. This is a GA venue, ie all standing. Unless SCANDAL does a golden circle ticket (unlikely as the venue ain't big) being in the front row means you queue early. The is a circle on the mezzanine floor although it appeared to be reserved for people associated with the band/industry/media.

For those wanting to come to London, just be well prepared when they announce for the ticket sales. When One OK Rock played this venue in October last year, it sold out in about 30 minutes.

OOR also played Le Bataclan, Paris - so, any S-H members who've been can tell you more about that venue (Babaloued saw OOR in the same tour at that venue).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:39 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
Le bataclan was the most predictable choice as the venue hosted many others Japanese artist's concerts 
Didn't hope for biggest place anyway, they should be careful as many years has past fr their last visit (and they wasn't even that big as now) 

I truly hope to go to Paris right now **

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:42 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
The Hong Kong stop will be the last concert of the tour before they return to Japan.
Seem they will pour all their energy at this one. No chance I will miss this concert!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:40 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh my my my, that's a super news!!!^o^)/*

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:18 am

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I tried ordering through Rinkya for the current presale tickets started Nov 17. which is a lottery. If I win I get to go for sure but if I don't I'll probably pass up on the Japan concert and go to the HongKong one on May 2015.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:31 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
for the french date, it's a saturday, perfect ! I was worried about which day it will be because last year, Babymetal concert was on a weekend.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 7 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:08 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
@Maharizm
That's great to know that :D I wanted to know what was the venue for London live and it sounds great. For Paris at Le Bataclan, it sounds almost the same that London. It has capacity of 1500 but with the mezzanine floor. If general sales, prepare you really really fast as for OOR's live, ticket was sold out in 3 min... and for the d-day, there were already almost more than 200 people already queuing at 6-7am. Anyway, I'm going to "camp" a day before so just catch me in the queue and it will good. Unlike Japan where people have manners, i'm sad to say that French don't have Sad

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:13 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
^ not only France, is a matter of different ideas of queue in Europe/america and japan. Camping outside the venue always sounds too extreme to me anyway o__o I doubt there will be VIP (?) tickets and regular ones, so even with your position in the queue you can still go in the first rows (personal experience) 

Do someone know when (more or less) pre sales will starts? Ticket prices shouldn't be that expensive knowing scandal's jp ticket price

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:31 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
^I didn't mean fact that camping outside the venue as Japanese are the best for this in my opinion (lol) but, the fact that you can come 30min before open doors and go in first just because you know someone and it's a good reason to ignore all people who were waiting from the early morning... I hate this mentality

Btw, I didn't think it will have any VIP and regular tickets. Only regular one and probably with no signed session afterwards. But we can hope for special event like with KPP

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:56 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
If there is a presale for London, I'll keep you posted. 

As it's an O2 venue, anyone with an O2 mobile phone can buy them early (a limited number is available, so a presale 'sold out' means just the presale tix and not like the entire venue's tix) when an O2 presale is announced.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.