Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:25 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
BattleHermit wrote:Just bought my VIP ticket for the Anaheim show! The password for the presale was HEADLINER, just like the one from the Sunset presale.

The $100 price is the VIP, after selecting it, it displayed all the same details: Meet & Greet, priority entry, etc.

You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks for the head's up. There wasn't any indication that there was going to be a presale on the HoB site, so I was going to wait til tomorrow.

Just got my VIP ticket as well. As BH says, it's not called a VIP ticket, it's just the $100 option. The details show the benefits BH described.

Interestingly, as a USA resident, the only option for getting the tickets seemed to be Will-Call, which is fine by me. I don't have to worry about losing it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:26 pm

EMC_RTHM

EMC_RTHM

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just bought my VIP tickets to the Anaheim show as well.. .clap.    I really hope they are VIP, I don't want to have to call to get a refund again like I had to do with the LA tickets :-)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:26 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ Thanks for the heads up! Got the VIP tickets, too *-*

They didn't give me an option to print out my own ticket though. There was only one option to "Will Call" where apparently I have to go pick it up... I was really hoping I could save the trouble and just print it at home D: Gonna have to figure out how to get to "Will Call" now. This is tickets for Canada, too so I think it applies to everyone. Glad to know I didn't miss that print button either :p

Edit: 

Also, thank you @TGE for answering my question and sorry if I caused confusion haha. I was obviously more than a little anxious x_x

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:30 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
saldiven wrote:Interestingly, as a USA resident, the only option for getting the tickets seemed to be Will-Call, which is fine by me. I don't have to worry about losing it.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter which country you're a resident of; all of the VIP tickets are will call only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

waning_moon wrote:Gonna have to figure out how to get to "Will Call" now.

It's in the front of the venue and super easy to find.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 28 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:32 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

waning_moon wrote:Gonna have to figure out how to get to "Will Call" now.

It's in the front of the venue and super easy to find.

Ah, ok, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:34 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
About the will-call, in case people missed it, they require photo ID and the actual card with which you made the purchase to pick up the ticket. Don't forget!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:33 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
reilachii wrote:
Date: 2015/01/31 (Sat.)
Area: Niigata
Venue: Beishia Bunka Hall
Open 17:00/ Start 18:00

OK, prolly this may not matter much, but for some funny reason I clicked on this first ever post in this thread for fun and my heart almost sank when I read 'Niigata' for this date of the Japan leg which a friend and I have tix for.

I double/triple checked (my tickets, official SONY Japan tour site, Google etc) that Beisia Hall is in Maebashi, Gunma-ken as I originally thought, and the Niigata show is actually in March.

http://www.gunmabunkazigyodan.or.jp/kenmin/moyooshi1501.html

We wouldn't wanna imagine dragging ourselves all the way to Niigata from Tokyo and back just for a gig! *Phew*

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 28 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:45 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I managed to grab a VIP ticket earlier in the morning.
I'm not much of a fan of having to pick up tickets straight at any venue but it'll have to do for these ones~ c:

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:26 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 28 28DFF49E-1E88-4D99-8077-3BC2B2C1B40B_zpslrpf859w

Singapore date confirmed. 

www.sozo.sg

Ticket info TBC.

Last edited by maharizm on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 28 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:40 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
ughh yes finally my wait is over!!! no idea how good is the venue, but queuing up at RWS sounds better than queuing up at SCAPE. my only gripe is that it had to be on a friday, meaning I probably need to apply for a day off, which I can't guarantee I can do since I'm still on the hunt for a new job, meaning the possibility of a probation period is still there.

official concert website: http://www.japanmusicfestival.asia/scandal2015

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 28 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:35 pm

J

J

Caless Student
Caless Student
Finally the details for Singapore is out!! It seems like an outdoor venue. 
Hopefully I'll be able to get a day off too on that day. .please.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 28 4zHcerQ
「超SCANDAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Chabo8888

Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
Airi-chan wrote:I managed to grab a VIP ticket earlier in the morning.
I'm not much of a fan of having to pick up tickets straight at any venue but it'll have to do for these ones~ c:

Hi there,

How did you guys get the VIP Tickets already for the Anaheim show?

Is the date for the selling today, isn´t it?

Much appreciate your help =)

closed...
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:40 pm

TimoTomomi

TimoTomomi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
.waaa. Ahhhh it's a Friday... I have school on that day... 

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 28 YKRryb0SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 28 Fto7gkK
.happy.DANCE DANCE .happy.

8 May 2015 | SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」in Singapore
4 June 2016 | SCANDAL TOUR 2016「YELLOW」in Singapore
29 November 2019 | SCANDAL @ C3AFA in Singapore
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:17 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
TimoTomomi wrote: .waaa. Ahhhh it's a Friday... I have school on that day... 

Here in the US, we have a saying....

Take a "mental health" day. It's sort of like calling in sick, but you're not actually sick that day. You're taking a day off for some rest and relaxation so you don't get sick later on....

CANTA Peace

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
saldiven wrote:

Take a "mental health" day. It's sort of like calling in sick, but you're not actually sick that day. You're taking a day off for some rest and relaxation so you don't get sick later on....

CANTA Peace

Interesting - never heard that before (and I live in the US)  Then again we shouldn't suppose to know what attendance policies are in another country - would you be unable to skip some of school?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:02 pm

BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Chabo8888 wrote:How did you guys get the VIP Tickets already for the Anaheim show?

Is the date for the selling today, isn´t it?

Much appreciate your help =)

Hi

Presale was yesterday, and VIP tickets were available. Normal sale should start right now. The ticket info didn't say "VIP" but the price for those is $100 + service charge + ticket retrieval charge.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:07 pm

cerealboxxer

cerealboxxer

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://cerealboxxer.tumblr.com
A little worried. Yesterday's pre-sale for the $100 only says General Admission, but now that the normal sales are out today, there's a section where you can mark General Admission and VIP. Does that make a different to those who got the pre-sale?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:21 pm

ishumbisho

ishumbisho

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

cerealboxxer wrote:A little worried. Yesterday's pre-sale for the $100 only says General Admission, but now that the normal sales are out today, there's a section where you can mark General Admission and VIP. Does that make a different to those who got the pre-sale?

I think we should be okay. I had a phone call with Ticketmaster earlier and asked about that, since I purchased pre-sale tickets yesterday. The representative told me I have VIP tickets.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:35 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

cerealboxxer wrote:A little worried. Yesterday's pre-sale for the $100 only says General Admission, but now that the normal sales are out today, there's a section where you can mark General Admission and VIP. Does that make a different to those who got the pre-sale?

Shouldn't make a difference. On the $100 ticket purchase page, there was a little link for "details." If you clicked on that link, it stated the ticket included early admission, meet and greet with the band, photo with band, and signed poster. That's the same as the description for the VIP, correct?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:46 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Alxa wrote:
saldiven wrote:

CANTA Peace

Interesting - never heard that before (and I live in the US)  Then again we shouldn't suppose to know what attendance policies are in another country - would you be unable to skip some of school?

Well technically schools over here generally disallow absence without valid reasons (i.e. medical or compassionate reasons), but it depends on how strict the school is on obtaining proof that you had a valid reason. My parents once brought me to hong kong for a week long holiday on the 2nd last week of school term, and no one mentioned anything when I returned. Then again, that was 15 years ago, things have changed a lot here.

@TimoTomomi: at least take heart in the fact it doesn't start in the afternoon. All you miss out on are maybe some merchandise you like (which is still purchasable from kitty) and a front row place, at least you still get to watch them as long as you reach by 8pm. Skip your CCA if you have activities after school, skipping once wont do any harm lol Tongue

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 28 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:53 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Alxa wrote:
saldiven wrote:

CANTA Peace

I live in the Southeast, and I've heard the term for at least ten years. If you do a google search for the term "mental health day," you'll find lots of articles from places as varied as CNN and Fox News that talk about the importance of taking a day to recharge the mental batteries.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:25 pm

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
saldiven wrote:

Shouldn't make a difference. On the $100 ticket purchase page, there was a little link for "details." If you clicked on that link, it stated the ticket included early admission, meet and greet with the band, photo with band, and signed poster. That's the same as the description for the VIP, correct?
OMG so jealous of those of you living in SoCal or who are able to make the trip down there. Photo with the band... This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hope you guys will share your pictures with this forum when you're back from those 2 concerts. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
clem84 wrote:
saldiven wrote:

OMG so jealous of those of you living in SoCal or who are able to make the trip down there. Photo with the band... This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hope you guys will share your pictures with this forum when you're back from those 2 concerts. Happy

Too many trips planned this year - so I can't get to so cal either.  Hopefully we'll get chance to do something cool in Chicago.

Hopefully they do a world tour with every new album now though so we'll have more changes in the future.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:22 am

cerealboxxer

cerealboxxer

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://cerealboxxer.tumblr.com
@saldiven: Thanks a lot.

By the way, hello everyone! I'm not entirely new to the board, but just never post. Anyone from NorCal going to the LA/Anaheim shows? I don't know any Scandal fans from here, so I just spazz by myself, so sad..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:32 am

ishumbisho

ishumbisho

Caless Student
Caless Student
cerealboxxer wrote:@saldiven: Thanks a lot.

By the way, hello everyone! I'm not entirely new to the board, but just never post. Anyone from NorCal going to the LA/Anaheim shows? I don't know any Scandal fans from here, so I just spazz by myself, so sad..
I'm from the Bay Area, going to be at the Anaheim show! Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.