Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thank you so much to everyone who participated! Be sure to keep an eye out for our next Fan Letter Projects!
Here's RINA with our previous Fan Letter Project the US members gave to the band in Hawaii:
For this project, we will be making and giving 3 separate projects to SCANDAL: one from Europe, one from the USA, and one from Asia.
As always, every SH member worldwide can participate in this project. It doesn't matter what country/continent you're on/from; you can choose any project you want your submissions to be included in, or you can also submit them to all 3!
• You may submit things such as letters, drawings, and collages.
• For letters, you can either submit plain text or design a page on a program like Photoshop.
• You may submit as many pages as you want.
• Letters must be written in English or Japanese.
• The size of your submissions must not be larger than 8.5 x 11 inches (A4 size paper).
• Avoid doing anything that cannot be inserted into plastic sleeves.
• Everything must be family-friendly—you may not submit anything inappropriate.
Europe- Project successfully given to the band!
USA- Project successfully given to the band!
Asia- Project successfully given to the band!
You can send your letters to me (babaloued) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (I will print it), by mail (PM me for my address) or in person. I'm going to Paris and London but as I cannot go to Germany, it might be better to send your letters to me by email or mail. I plan to give the final result in Paris but if anyone must give his/her letter in person in London, I will give the final result in London.
Your letters will be inserted into A4 size (21x29,7 cm) plastic sleeves.
Please send me your letter by the 18th of April.
The Europe project was successfully delivered to the band in Germany!
You can send your letters to thoseguiltyeyes. Those who want to submit theirs through e-mail, please send them to email@example.com."
"I will be giving the project to the band at the Los Angeles show on May 22nd.
You have 3 options to submit your letters. You can either:
1. Mail it to me (PM/e-mail me for my address)
2. E-mail to me (send it to firstname.lastname@example.org; I will print your letter out)
3. Give it to me in person either at the Europe concerts, the Chicago concert, the Mexico City concert, or the LA concert. Please let me know ahead of time if you wish to do this option!
Like babaloued, the letters will be inserted into 8.5 x 11 inch plastic sleeves.
Please make sure to send in your letters no later than May 17th.
You can send your letters to BB. PM him for more details.
"If you are coming to watch the Singapore concert, you can choose to bring your fan letter on the actual day of the concert (The Coliseum, May 8th). If you are not coming, you can PM me here"
Last edited by babaloued on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:47 am; edited 9 times in total