[Mexico] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:02 pm

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalinthehouse.tumblr.com/
Hello!

For those going to the concert, I was wondering if there are any plans for going to the airport when the girls arrive and leave. I need to know because I have to book the hotel, maybe arriving one day before and leaving one day after will be fine?

Also we need to plan what we are going to do for MAMI's birthday (and TOMOMI's as well). We were discussing it on the event page on facebook, but it is now gone now. We agreed on singing "Las Mañanitas" during the last MC, any other ideas?

[Mexico] HELLO WORLD Tour Sca_he10

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Re: [Mexico] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:58 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hey there! You sent me the mananitas video on facebook, can you post it here? It definitely changed my perception of what everyone wanted to do and cleared up some doubts I had. I dont think the cake would be an option but the mananitas is definitely something cool. Happy

[Mexico] HELLO WORLD Tour Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:49 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sorry for the lateness, I was busy with school. 
Here it is, it's the short version of the song, what we usually sing.

And the one in a concert.

The staff from Love Japan Entertainment said that they would help with our plans, so we could do something more.

Also I wanted to ask, on what day are you planning to arrive to Mexico City? I want to be there when they arrive at the airport, but there's a 5 day gap between the Chicago concert and the Mexico concert. Gathering money for 5 nights of hotel would be a bit difficult for me, but I really want to go.

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:16 am

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I can't go :c
But someone on a Scandal Group for latinamerica is gonna record that perfomance :D

So i'll be rooting for all who's going to that live :D Good luck guys, give a cool first impression of latinamerica to the girls! Maybe in the next world tour I'll be there!

[Mexico] HELLO WORLD Tour HDaPm8d
"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:13 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
As far as I know, cameras are not allowed, but it's Mexico, I guess someone will capture something.
I really hope they will get a great impression of us, after Chicago, it is the largest venue of the overseas tour right? If we can get a sold out that would be amazing. At least I know it will be the noisiest.

And for people with VIP tickets:
People from Love Japan Entertainment said that we are allowed 1 autographed item per person, so choose well. We can also give them presents personally and talk to them for like a minute (or less).

ARGH I still don't know what to choose, maybe Hello World CD is the best option, I also have the Queens are Trumps photobook, but it will be difficult to carry around, and I don't know if the ink on the t-shirt will last long. So I guess I'm going for the CDs, Hello World and Standard. Good thing that I have 2 tickets!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:31 am

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
danlexia wrote:As far as I know, cameras are not allowed, but it's Mexico, I guess someone will capture something.
I really hope they will get a great impression of us, after Chicago, it is the largest venue of the overseas tour right? If we can get a sold out that would be amazing. At least I know it will be the noisiest.

And for people with VIP tickets:
People from Love Japan Entertainment said that we are allowed 1 autographed item per person, so choose well. We can also give them presents personally and talk to them for like a minute (or less).

ARGH I still don't know what to choose, maybe Hello World CD is the best option, I also have the Queens are Trumps photobook, but it will be difficult to carry around, and I don't know if the ink on the t-shirt will last long. So I guess I'm going for the CDs, Hello World and Standard. Good thing that I have 2 tickets!
Cellphones are allowed, that's what Love Japan Mx said.
Actually, an admin of a Scandal Fanpage from México said he's gonna record mostly of the live.

And, there are rumours that México's tickets are running low. Maybe, Plaza's gonna be the *third international venue with the sold out sign?

Btw, with the fact, that is Mami's birthday, you guys have lot of advantage against other countries xd

*04-24: It seems, the live in London is sold out!

"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:25 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
YES! We are very lucky to have the #TequilaParty for MAMI!

I really hope she enjoys spending her birthday here, we have some things prepared for her, and having a sold out would be the cherry on top of the cake.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:13 pm

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
danlexia wrote:YES! We are very lucky to have the #TequilaParty for MAMI!

I really hope she enjoys spending her birthday here, we have some things prepared for her, and having a sold out would be the cherry on top of the cake.
Tequila Party? What are you going to do?
Also, do you have a fb group for this concert?

And, sadly lvjpnmx is not going to stream the live... Yesterday I sent an email, askin bout info, this was the reply:
[Mexico] HELLO WORLD Tour 3gHeT2L
eng trans:

I don't really care about next projects except for SCANDAL's or LiSA's next performance in México... too bad!

Well, at least we have the nowayfarer's fancam videos of the Paris performance :D

"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:09 pm

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
~SkyDarks wrote:Tequila Party? What are you going to do?
Also, do you have a fb group for this concert?

And, sadly lvjpnmx is not going to stream the live... Yesterday I sent an email, askin bout info, this was the reply:
[Mexico] HELLO WORLD Tour 3gHeT2L
eng trans:

I don't really care about next projects except for SCANDAL's or LiSA's next performance in México... too bad!

Well, at least we have the nowayfarer's fancam videos of the Paris performance :D

In this video https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=819850994771572&set=vb.688228454600494&type=2&theater MAMI said that she wanted a tequila party, so that's why, but we are planning on singing las mañanitas and the staff said that they could actually buy a cake, so that's great.

These are the two event pages
https://www.facebook.com/events/918860241458952/
https://www.facebook.com/events/328319117361746/

And the groups
https://www.facebook.com/groups/302372929952326/?ref=browser
https://www.facebook.com/groups/437499229632594/?ref=bookmarks

And you can probably get some news from SCANDAL MEXICO
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SCANDAL-M%C3%A9xico/122635664453659?fref=ts

The live stream seemed too impossible for me, but we'll have lot's of LQ videos lol.

I know right, I only care about SCANDAL hahaha. So if their future projects don't involve SCANDAL I'm not interested at all.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:38 am

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
danlexia wrote:In this video https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=819850994771572&set=vb.688228454600494&type=2&theater MAMI said that she wanted a tequila party, so that's why, but we are planning on singing las mañanitas and the staff said that they could actually buy a cake, so that's great.

These are the two event pages
https://www.facebook.com/events/918860241458952/
https://www.facebook.com/events/328319117361746/

And the groups
https://www.facebook.com/groups/302372929952326/?ref=browser
https://www.facebook.com/groups/437499229632594/?ref=bookmarks

And you can probably get some news from SCANDAL MEXICO
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SCANDAL-M%C3%A9xico/122635664453659?fref=ts

The live stream seemed too impossible for me, but we'll have lot's of LQ videos lol.

I know right, I only care about SCANDAL hahaha. So if their future projects don't involve SCANDAL I'm not interested at all.
Oh, I'm on the "SCANDAL always rock!!" one. Lots of links, i'll check them later :D

And, what's a tequila party? lol

---
Hey, I watched the Le Bataclan vids, and didn't liked the crow :c They weren't so much noisy... But, lets wait for the London performance, maybe they are going to do it better c:

"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:19 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
~SkyDarks wrote:

---
Hey, I watched the Le Bataclan vids, and didn't liked the crow :c They weren't so much noisy... But, lets wait for the London performance, maybe they are going to do it better c:

A normal party but where they drink tequila? Apparently tequila is the only thing from Mexico that they know, so they want to celebrate after the concert drinking tequila. Only MAMI knows...

I watched the Sunkan Sentimental video from London and they weren't that much better. Maybe it's a European thing? Not being that noisy. I think they'll be quite surprised at the Mexico concert. When I heard SCANDAL was coming I watched some videos of One Ok Rock at the Plaza to see more or less what to expect, and fans were basically killing each other, and I said to myself, that's it, I'm going to die there. I know our concert is going to be a wild one.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:05 pm

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
danlexia wrote:
~SkyDarks wrote:

---

A normal party but where they drink tequila? Apparently tequila is the only thing from Mexico that they know, so they want to celebrate after the concert drinking tequila. Only MAMI knows...

I watched the Sunkan Sentimental video from London and they weren't that much better. Maybe it's a European thing? Not being that noisy. I think they'll be quite surprised at the Mexico concert. When I heard SCANDAL was coming I watched some videos of One Ok Rock at the Plaza to see more or less what to expect, and fans were basically killing each other, and I said to myself, that's it, I'm going to die there. I know our concert is going to be a wild one.
You mean, the moshing thing?
Anyway, I'm not expecting a thing like AC/DC in River Plate, or the circle pit at the Rock Am Ring concerts, but good luck.

Maybe in dreams, but watching a Circle Pit on a SCANDAL's performance would be great... and awkward at the same time, considering SCANDAL is not a hardcore band x'D

Well, whatever, just with a little bit of synchronization, a crowd looks cool, that's a fact. Argentina's crowds are not epic, they're just synchronizated Happy

"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:15 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@~SkyDarks

It's just that I'm too short and not a really a crowd person, so any situation where people are constantly pushing and invading your personal space is too extreme for me lol. But with SCANDAL I think it's gonna be me who is going to be pushing people, oops.

I don't think mexican crowds are that synchronized, just extremely loud and energetic.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 12:49 am

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
danlexia wrote:@~SkyDarks

It's just that I'm too short and not a really a crowd person, so any situation where people are constantly pushing and invading your personal space is too extreme for me lol. But with SCANDAL I think it's gonna be me who is going to be pushing people, oops.

I don't think mexican crowds are that synchronized, just extremely loud and energetic.
Sorry,  didn't noticed you replied, really sorry xd

But hey, good luck pushing them xd SCANDAL in México is not an event that you see everyday, so enjoy it to the last!

I'm just wondering bout the crowd, they will do the Awanai tsumori no geenki de ne~ (hey, hey, hey!) thing? Or the towel thing on Doll?

"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 11:33 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
~SkyDarks wrote:I'm just wondering bout the crowd, they will do the Awanai tsumori no geenki de ne~ (hey, hey, hey!) thing? Or the towel thing on Doll?

I will definitely do it (*praying for them to sing Awanai at the concert*), and I hope everyone else will do it too. I know for sure that the hardcore fans know what to do in each song, but the others... if they are going to the concert I would like to think that they have at least watched some live videos, at least they will know about the towel thing on Doll, right? I'd like to think so.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
~SkyDarks wrote:
danlexia wrote:@~SkyDarks

Sorry,  didn't noticed you replied, really sorry xd

But hey, good luck pushing them xd SCANDAL in México is not an event that you see everyday, so enjoy it to the last!

I'm just wondering bout the crowd, they will do the Awanai tsumori no geenki de ne~ (hey, hey, hey!) thing? Or the towel thing on Doll?

People that know the songs (us) will do the chants/clapping/towel parts, if you know them please do them too! There are people who attend the concerts that have never been to a SCANDAL show, have never even been to a concert (SCANDAL's being their first time ever) so there will always be people who only watch from a far or arent too sure what to do.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 07, 2015 12:58 am

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Noodles wrote:People that know the songs (us) will do the chants/clapping/towel parts, if you know them please do them too! There are people who attend the concerts that have never been to a SCANDAL show, have never even been to a concert (SCANDAL's being their first time ever) so there will always be people who only watch from a far or arent too sure what to do.

Sure! I will not going to be at the live, but I know bout people is gonna be there, I'm going to show them the OJH2013's performance :D

"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 10, 2015 6:11 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Do you have any plans for the airport yet? 
I'm arriving on the 18th, I hope that's early enough to catch them when they arrive.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 10, 2015 6:23 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
We get in the 20th in the morning, plan to go queue up early then after the concert its back to the airport, we're not sticking around in Mexico haha, If you do catch the band please let us know! ACEN in Chicago finishes in the 17th but we dont know when SCANDAL is leaving I think...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 10, 2015 7:46 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh, ok. That's why I thought they were arriving on the 18th or 19th, but I saw that the autograph session and q&a are going to be on the 16th. I really hope they stay in Chicago for a day. I'll do my best to catch them. See you at the concert then, I'm also planning on queueing up early, what will be a good time to arrive? My first concert like this... so I have no idea.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 10, 2015 9:25 am

dr.lennon

dr.lennon

Caless Student
Caless Student
Completely on board with the Mañanitas to Mami!
Im studying the live performances to keep up with the crowd.
Dont forget to bring a towel!

.clap.
Only 10 more days!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
danlexia wrote:Oh, ok. That's why I thought they were arriving on the 18th or 19th, but I saw that the autograph session and q&a are going to be on the 16th. I really hope they stay in Chicago for a day. I'll do my best to catch them. See you at the concert then, I'm also planning on queueing up early, what will be a good time to arrive? My first concert like this... so I have no idea.

We queue up like ridiculously early, but once you get front row at a SCANDAL show you'll see that its clearly worth it. From experience back in Peru, Latino people dont mess around with rare chances like these, I expect people to be queueing up before 6am but I dont know if its the same in Mexico, We'll probably just queue up as soon as we get in mexico (after eating some breakfast probably yum!)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 12, 2015 4:48 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm arriving on the 18th with another SH member. If SCANDAL gives hints that they're traveling on that same day, we might stay at the airport and try to greet them!

[Mexico] HELLO WORLD Tour 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 12, 2015 6:54 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
dr.lennon wrote:Completely on board with the Mañanitas to Mami!
Im studying the live performances to keep up with the crowd.
Dont forget to bring a towel!

.clap.
Only 10 more days!

8 more days! YAY My final exam is tomorrow, so I'm going to spend one week re-watching every single performance and studying the lyrics, we need to make the best crowd ever! I ordered my towel the day I saw they weren't selling any, it should be here by tomorrow, hopefully. It's not DOLL without a towel, right?

@Noodles
I'm trying to convince my mom, who doesn't seem to understand the importance of getting early to a concert, to get there as early as we can. I'll probably jump in her bed or something on that day. Good thing we've got VIP. Enjoy your breakfast! See you there!

GeoFreak wrote:I'm arriving on the 18th with another SH member. If SCANDAL gives hints that they're traveling on that same day, we might stay at the airport and try to greet them!

Perfect, I'm also arriving on the 18th, and I'm going straight to the airport. I'll wait there the whole day if necessary. If they arrive arrive on the 17th I'm really going to cry.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 14, 2015 3:53 pm

dr.lennon

dr.lennon

Caless Student
Caless Student
Im from Monterrey and due to work I cant be there before the very 20th...maybe we´ll catch them the next day when they leave...that is if they are not leaving that same night.

.uhuh.

"Sakasama ni tondeite mo yubi wo sasarete mo
Chitto mo kizuki wa shinai SPACE RANGER!"

[Mexico] HELLO WORLD Tour Scanda12
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.