Back to top Go down

Re: Superpowers!!!
Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:35 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
God's powers

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:30 am

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You can have all the powers you wish, all of you still would be eaten by my sharks. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:43 am

Akimi Musain

Akimi Musain

Caless Student
Caless Student
TIME STOPPING!! I will make a great changes for the world while the peoples are idle & unmoving.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:14 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Stop one's heart from beating

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:41 am

Myo-Hwa wrote:I want a superpower with which I can suppress the working of all the superpowers of others. ^^
Ehh, so strong. Dead Onion
If I can recall, a Heroes character happened to possess that ability but only within a certain radius/area of himself.. but I cannot really remember what his name is since I rarely watch the show.

Anyway I would like to have an ability of Hiro Nakamura: another Heroes character. I want to be able to control the space-time continuum! That comprises of being able to teleport at any time and space at will, travel back and forth from the past and the future and manipulate time; whether being able to stop, speed-up or slow it down. I once worked as a P.A. with an "all access pass" so you know what it means for me when I say "all access". 
Simply put, it feels like you're the boss. .lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:55 pm

dreamerzzz

dreamerzzz

Caless Student
Caless Student
i like to be someone that can have their body invisible, teleportation, then maybe ability to fly and superpower just like superman~ 
i'll protect Rina-sama from any threats! LOL .knuckles.

RINA-SAMAAAAA~!!! .waaa. .waaa..waaa.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:30 pm

I would like to be able to control peoples' moods. For example, I could make someone so depressed that they commit suicide .evilgrin. or I could cheer someone up if they were upset (useful to use on teachers). That way it can be both a tool for good and for evil.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Mr.Aries

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
I want superpower like "Void" that can nullified everything. included the others superpower....evilgrin.

Superpowers!!! - Page 12 Rvx4lg
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:01 am

iamhardcore9

iamhardcore9

International Performer
International Performer
-invisibility
-teleportation (go back in time or go to the future)
-flying
-read other people's mind
-shape shifting (mystique's power)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Over Drive Thunder Lightning Clappy .hora.

Superpowers!!! - Page 12 E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Superpowers!!! - Page 12 SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:07 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
A superpower that would be beneficial to all, that will enable me to contribute something for the future, that way i'll be immortal.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
To be immortal and shapeshifter...

Superpowers!!! - Page 12 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:24 am

ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
being immortal and invisible

Superpowers!!! - Page 12 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down