Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 am


neopode

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Any northern california fans interested in a weekly/bi-weekly meet where we can talk about Scandal/anime/music and possibly have a jam session over boba? Clap


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bass:
Fender JB62 3TS
Fender Deluxe Active P Bass NBM With racing stripes

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:45 am


marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
It was nice finally getting together man!
Cmon Norcal! Haha, where are youuuuu  Onion Cry


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:04 am


kiddowntheblock

Caless Student
Caless Student
San Jose here. I'm a full time college student/working but I'm sure we could find some time that works. I play (basic)guitar but I've never really jammed with others, would love to give it a try though.

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:48 pm


neopode

Caless Student
Caless Student
nice! we needed a guitar player since marcoatendido mains drums and I play bass haha

I'm not super great either, so no worries. The whole point of this is to hang with other Scandal fans and improve along the way Happy

anyways, marco will teach us haha:p


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bass:
Fender JB62 3TS
Fender Deluxe Active P Bass NBM With racing stripes

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:26 am


GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'd be down if I still lived in the Bay Area, lol. (I grew up in Fremont, moved to Boston two years ago.) Maybe I could join if you guys are doing something when I visit home. I also played around with bass for a while, but I'm way out of practice now and was never very good to begin with Tongue


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:13 am


Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm from Northern California as well~

I'm from Daly City so I'm more up near San Francisco. I don't play any instruments though so I can't really help out there either haha. ^.^" I'm not a driver either, so my travel around the Bay Area is fairly limited. I can get nearly anywhere in Northern San Mateo county (and certain parts of the Southern portion of the county I don't mind traveling to either), anywhere in San Francisco, and certain parts of the East Bay. By that, I mean mainly Oakland or Berkeley. I mean, I could travel farther but it takes forever with the BART and I just don't like it. x)

But I'm always around if anyone is up in this area at any point. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:43 am


neopode

Caless Student
Caless Student
Airi-chan wrote:I'm from Northern California as well~

I'm from Daly City so I'm more up near San Francisco. I don't play any instruments though so I can't really help out there either haha. ^.^" I'm not a driver either, so my travel around the Bay Area is fairly limited. I can get nearly anywhere in Northern San Mateo county (and certain parts of the Southern portion of the county I don't mind traveling to either), anywhere in San Francisco, and certain parts of the East Bay. By that, I mean mainly Oakland or Berkeley. I mean, I could travel farther but it takes forever with the BART and I just don't like it. x)

But I'm always around if anyone is up in this area at any point. ^.^

Yeah for sure!

Feel free to add us on facebook (link is in profile) and stuff! If people are willing, it's quite possible we could meet Redwood city/San Mateo!

I'd love to meet more Scandal fans Clap


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bass:
Fender JB62 3TS
Fender Deluxe Active P Bass NBM With racing stripes

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:06 am


kiddowntheblock

Caless Student
Caless Student
I could drive up to the peninsula if it were a day I don't have school or work, which is Sunday or Wednesday for me at the moment. It might drop to Sunday only depending on what classes I can get into for summer session.

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:54 pm


iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I just realized this thread exists . . . I have a guitar that was given to me years ago, but I have no idea how to use it. So I'm kind of useless in that department.

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:14 pm


kiddowntheblock

Caless Student
Caless Student
If you want to learn, I'm sure the others would be willing to teach. You can play a huge chunk of some songs with just one or two chord shapes (like Doll.)

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:17 am


marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
If you all could find some time in your schedules for next month, maybe we can actually have a meetup! Whatcha think ^_^


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:25 am


kiddowntheblock

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'd be willing, do we have any ideas where? Sundays work best for me since i'm free all day, but i'm free most days after 6 p.m.

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:03 am


Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
neopode wrote:
Yeah for sure!

Feel free to add us on facebook (link is in profile) and stuff! If people are willing, it's quite possible we could meet Redwood city/San Mateo!

I'd love to meet more Scandal fans Clap
I'll add you on Facebook in a little bit~ ^.^

marcoatendido wrote:If you all could find some time in your schedules for next month, maybe we can actually have a meetup! Whatcha think ^_^
Depends on what time and where. ^.^ My schedule is always changing so I don't really have any set days off. The joy of working retail haha. xP My work times are always shifting as well since I work both opening and closing shifts depending on the day. But with enough notice, as in a few days, I could probably swing something. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:54 pm


marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
Airi-chan wrote:
marcoatendido wrote:If you all could find some time in your schedules for next month, maybe we can actually have a meetup! Whatcha think ^_^
Depends on what time and where. ^.^ My schedule is always changing so I don't really have any set days off. The joy of working retail haha. xP My work times are always shifting as well since I work both opening and closing shifts depending on the day. But with enough notice, as in a few days, I could probably swing something. ^.^

Ahh I see; dat retail life lol. Let's just keep each other posted then! Add me on fb too so we can start a group chat ^_^


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm


Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
marcoatendido wrote:Ahh I see; dat retail life lol. Let's just keep each other posted then! Add me on fb too so we can start a group chat ^_^
It wasn't so bad when we had a full staff but since like three people have quit in the last few months and the managers aren't hiring anyone new, it's become a whole lot worse to work in retail. x) It just sucks because we're a craft store so everyone uses us as a stepping stone for better things. They work for a few months and then completely screw us over by leaving with no notice.  GRAWR



Anyway, I'll just add you on Facebook now haha. stress

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:31 pm


RobinDude

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robin_Dude/
Airi-chan wrote:I'm from Northern California as well~

I'm from Daly City so I'm more up near San Francisco. I don't play any instruments though so I can't really help out there either haha. ^.^" I'm not a driver either, so my travel around the Bay Area is fairly limited. I can get nearly anywhere in Northern San Mateo county (and certain parts of the Southern portion of the county I don't mind traveling to either), anywhere in San Francisco, and certain parts of the East Bay. By that, I mean mainly Oakland or Berkeley. I mean, I could travel farther but it takes forever with the BART and I just don't like it. x)

But I'm always around if anyone is up in this area at any point. ^.^

My situation is pretty much exactly the same as yours   Wew

I'm in South San Francisco, I don't drive, and don't play any instruments..


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Feel free to add me on Steam!  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robin_Dude/
Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:47 pm


marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
Maybe if you guys Bart, one of us could pick you guys up if you're comfortable with that! It would be cool to have a decent sized group meetup ^_^

Add me on Facebook (link on profile) so I can add you to the group chat if you guys aren't in it yet. We can work it out there


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:20 am


iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
So if we're curious about this, we should add you on Facebook?

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:23 am


marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
iamcrazymike wrote:So if we're curious about this, we should add you on Facebook?
Currently we have a group chat, but we haven't gotten anywhere far in planning, lol.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:01 am


Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
marcoatendido wrote:Maybe if you guys Bart, one of us could pick you guys up if you're comfortable with that! It would be cool to have a decent sized group meetup ^_^

Add me on Facebook (link on profile) so I can add you to the group chat if you guys aren't in it yet. We can work it out there
I'd be cool with that. If any of us are going to end up at the same station, it would be easy enough to meet up at the station to wait for someone who is actually capable of driving haha. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:41 am


neopode

Caless Student
Caless Student
Bumpp?
 
aha


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bass:
Fender JB62 3TS
Fender Deluxe Active P Bass NBM With racing stripes

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:43 am


marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
Konbanwa Neil xD


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:17 pm


marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
Re-bump


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Re: Northern California Scandal Fans
Posted on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:45 am


kiddowntheblock

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm still interested - I can drive around if needed (4 passengers max). Weekends or friday nights work best for me due to my new schedule.

BTW, I'm having a weekly jam session with a few friends in San Jose on sundays (guitar, bass, drums) and if anyone is interested in joining i'm sure we could work it out.

Back to top Go down