Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:07 am


wildthing

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mobile reception is good, where are everyone sitting for the cover band performance now?

Eisuke just tapped me on the shoulder haha

Umbro shirts sold out very quickly.



Last edited by wildthing on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:15 am


mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
gitla27 wrote:Im on the train headed to izumiotsu. 2 more stops for me.
I'll wait for you then, Haruna tshirt, black cap.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:04 am


wildthing

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
FYI group 1-20 are  now lining up for entry.

I am in group 14



Last edited by wildthing on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:04 am


wildthing

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
FYI group 1-19 are  now lining up for entry.

I am in group 14

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:48 am


mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Anyone still have the energy to hang out? That concert was great.

Back to top Go down

Group pic
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:34 am


rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

It was great meeting everyone and rocking out at Scafes!

https://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/19/11/92/81/20160811.jpg



Last edited by rconthenet on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Picture link)


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
House of Blues - Los Angeles 5/22/2015
House of Blues - Anaheim 5/23/2015
Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:55 pm


gitla27

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys, sorry I wont be able to make back to the gathering, I kinda got stuck packing up my stuff. It was great meeting some of the members though. Great experience for my first SCANDAL concert. Will try to watch future events as well.  Praise

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:18 pm


Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thank you guys it was so much fun to enjoy the concert with you !!! 
Thanks for the photo !
It would have been with pleasure but i'm too exhausted sorry, it was so intense haha !


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:42 pm


Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Thank you everybody!  Best SCANDAL concert ever!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:28 pm


hiru

Caless Student
Caless Student
Absolutely fantastic show, and great meeting those of you I was able to! Here's the picture of the bunch of us outside the ramen shop in Dotonbori 

http://tinypic.com/r/2m3s8ys/9

Hope to see you guys again sooner rather than later!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:12 pm


wildthing

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hiru wrote:Absolutely fantastic show, and great meeting those of you I was able to! Here's the picture of the bunch of us outside the ramen shop in Dotonbori 

http://tinypic.com/r/2m3s8ys/9

Hope to see you guys again sooner rather than later!

Dang, I know I saw some of your faces today, need a way to identify ourselves amongst the crowd next time.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:38 pm


mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks to Scandal for giving me a great first concert Happy
Nice to see everyone I met, including the random non-SH members Happy
And it was great to find a chill bar to hang out at in the end tonight, even if it was just the two of us after that ramen meet up earlier
Need sleep now 0_o

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:07 pm


jayelledavid

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
hiru wrote:Absolutely fantastic show, and great meeting those of you I was able to! Here's the picture of the bunch of us outside the ramen shop in Dotonbori 

http://tinypic.com/r/2m3s8ys/9

Hope to see you guys again sooner rather than later!

Dang, I know I saw some of your faces today, need a way to identify ourselves amongst the crowd next time.
Hasenfu suggested Scandal Heaven towels  Common
mio_akiyama wrote:Thanks to Scandal for giving me a great first concert Happy
Nice to see everyone I met, including the random non-SH members Happy
And it was great to find a chill bar to hang out at in the end tonight, even if it was just the two of us after that ramen meet up earlier
Need sleep now 0_o
Sounds like you found somewhere good to unwind after all the awesomeness! Nice One

It was brilliant meeting you guys - thank you for being so fantastic! My brother and I had an absolute blast!

Keep on rocking until the next one!!

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:17 pm


thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
It was great to finally meet a handful of you after the live!



And here are our flowers! It was nice to see ours was the only one not from a company, haha. Thanks to everyone who pitched in for them!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:31 am


Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
jayelledavid wrote:
wildthing wrote:
hiru wrote:Absolutely fantastic show, and great meeting those of you I was able to! Here's the picture of the bunch of us outside the ramen shop in Dotonbori 

http://tinypic.com/r/2m3s8ys/9

Hope to see you guys again sooner rather than later!

Dang, I know I saw some of your faces today, need a way to identify ourselves amongst the crowd next time.
Hasenfu suggested Scandal Heaven towels  Common 

I actually suggested a huge SH-flag. But yeah, towels would be cool, too ^^


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:36 pm


PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Maybe we should go all samurai style? With S-H sashimono for each member? Wink

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:19 am


wildthing

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

I have two albums on flickr of various photos of Osaka/Kyobashi Scandal related spot/SCAFES

Regular photos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildthing_san/albums/72157672860302405

360 photos. (view on PC, I think 360 doesn't work for flickr on the smartphone / app yet)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildthing_san/albums/72157671842924861

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:56 pm


saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Sorry for not meeting up with people after the show. Me and my friend had gone down to Osaka Castle Park and Kyobashi that morning before going to the concert. By the end of the show, we were wiped out and dehydrated, so we went back to our apartment and crashed.

I hope everyone had as much of a great time as we did. The only knock on the entire vacation was how much rain we got in Tokyo. At least it kept the temperature down a bit.

Back to top Go down