5% 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Favorite Scandal Album Op/Ed
Posted on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HI Hi Hi Scan' fans Hello!

Here in this you vote for favorite Scandal album opening song and closing song, I'm pretty sure everyone has settle down to the new recent album so all the songs so soak in so you can vote based on preference.

This will only include their studio albums 1-7 (from Best Scandal to YELLOW) so no Scandal Show, Encore Show etc.

You can vote 2 times (YAY!) one for an opener and one for a closer,  I put the opener and closers together so it can be easy to compare the songs.
The songs you vote for don't necessarily have to be your favorite song of the album or in general, it can be that you feel like it suit really well for that album closer/opening. But your vote is based on your opinion of things.
Of course every song on this list is/can be a good op/ed, but which one out of these do you think is the best overall?
{If somehow you are unable to vote twice, i will try to fix that issue; i have an alternative}

so vote away Amazed

For me I voted for Room no.7 as best opener and STANDARD as best closer.

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Scandal Album Op/Ed
Posted on Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:46 pm

Aizix

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://soundcloud.com/devias1
Image is my favourite Scandal song overall so obviously it serves well as an opener too. It's the essence of the band.
Went with Place of Life for the closer because I love the nostalgic feel of it, always rings in my ears for a long time after I finish listening to the album and makes me wanna listen to it again.

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Scandal Album Op/Ed
Posted on Mon May 23, 2016 1:55 pm

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Opening: "Room no. 7". That was easy as it is their only typical opener.
Ending: duhhhhhhh, it's quite imposible to choose from "STANDARD", "one piece", "Sayonara my friend" and "Chiisana honou". I love all four of them. But... let it be "one piece". Such a heartbreaker.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rina Suzuki
Probably the best drummer in the world.
Audrey Hepburn's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2016 SCANDAL HEAVEN.