You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sven28

Sven28

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't find a thread where people talk about the cover art. I am really interested in which cover art you like at most and why! Feel free to answer.

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? RUlExeI
Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Love survive. I love the colours, it was the only one I ordered from overseas for that reason (and I love both B sides)
Other ones I like are Taiyou to kimi ga egaku story and Yellow
What about you?

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Single wise, both the AwaTsu LE sleeves
Studio album wise, Yellow

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
Sven28

Sven28

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My favorite cover is the cover from Yoake no Ryuuseigun. I like the design and composition. The cover is well connected with the music video from Yoake no Ryuuseigun and the lyrics.

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? RUlExeI
Back to top Go down
The Sherwood Shinobi

The Sherwood Shinobi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Singles:- in no particular order, "NAMIDA NO Regret" (cute), "HARUKAZE" Ltd. Edit. "A" (stunning), "Pinheel Surfer" (sexy)!

Album:- has to be their first "SCANDAL BEST*SCANDAL".

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh, good question !

Favorite single covers: AwanaiTsu (all the editions), Yoake no ryuuseigun (I agree with you on the point of those covers), OVER DRIVE, Stamp! and Masterpiece/Mabataki

Favorite Album covers: Hello World, Best*Scandal, and Honey.

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Album has to be Temptation Box for me.

Single is Shunkan Sentimental.

It's interesting how varied the opinions are, though.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Overdrive.

None more red/blue.

Grin

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Album : Queens Are Trumps

Single : Departure (Limited/type A)

Back to top Go down
BlueDude

BlueDude

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sven28 wrote:My favorite cover is the cover from Yoake no Ryuuseigun. I like the design and composition. The cover is well connected with the music video from Yoake no Ryuuseigun and the lyrics.
I like the cover too, but i don't like the pokemon version tho...

I don't want to be here.
You don't want to be there.
Back to top Go down
peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Single - overdrive 
I like the illustrations of naked scandal members LOL.

Album - yellow 
It just so simple and clean

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Single - Harukaze Type B (cos Rina is my fav and she's right in front, whereas on Type A she's right at the back lol), and Pinheel Surfer (their look is so unusual there)

Album - Yellow (loved their look during this era and as @Peachclub said above, it's so simple and clean)

This may not be a popular opinion, but I'm not fond of the KFTD album artwork at all... The artist did a great job on the collage but I'd much rather see Scandal on the cover haha. Also, the cover booklet deliberately obscured all their faces with flowers... Why?!  What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? 1f602

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Steadystate wrote:This may not be a popular opinion, but I'm not fond of the KFTD album artwork at all... The artist did a great job on the collage but I'd much rather see Scandal on the cover haha. Also, the cover booklet deliberately obscured all their faces with flowers... Why?!  What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? 1f602
I don't like Q-TA works. Maybe I don't understand modern art. Anyway I don't like either Masterpiece and KFTD cover.

@Topic
What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? Cover_10What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? Scanda13

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
p.t.r

p.t.r

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Single: Love Survive

Album: Honey - Limited Edition (CD+DVD)

Back to top Go down
apfelkasten4

apfelkasten4

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Single: Shoujo S
I really like the determined looks on their faces.

Album: Queens are Trumps
It's just pretty neat. Not too simple, but there isn't too much in it too so it's balanced in some way.
I also like Scandal Show too.

Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
I really liked the cover of "OVER DRIVE"
it had a very funny tone xD

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Meph1766 wrote:What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? Scanda13

Nice choice! For me, it's an ideal compilation album cover. The artwork reminds me of Queen's studio album Hot Space.

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? Queen_11

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
@TOMOmeow

Good eye with the color scheme.  Unfortunately that may be Queen's worst record (beyond the cover).  Whereas ENCORE SHOW is so good it's a hard to believe it's made up of B-sides and extras all written and recorded at different times in their career to that point.

I like to think of something more like this for comparison: pure pop, ear candy and fun...

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? 417ASBGQ1RL

My favorite cover art may be either "Stamp" (I like the shot of them in the studio mixing room window); and/or "Doll" which has a cool punk look to it.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
@Don Dio I didn't aware that insane hairdo in Doll was actually real instead of just graphics until I saw the off shot photo.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Metal Mickey wrote:@Don Dio I didn't aware that insane hairdo in Doll was actually real instead of just graphics until I saw the off shot photo.

That hair is pretty crazy, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Don Dio wrote:My favorite cover art may be either "Stamp" (I like the shot of them in the studio mixing room window)

Forgot where the band said this (blog, maybe?), but the covers for Stamp! were actually taken in the mirror of one of their hotel rooms during their world tour in 2015 (London, IIRC). RINA photo

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
kiralexdz

kiralexdz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Awanai Tsumori no Genki de Me and Yellow are my favorites.

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? ORGhKNe
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Don Dio wrote:My favorite cover art may be either "Stamp" (I like the shot of them in the studio mixing room window)

Forgot where the band said this (blog, maybe?), but the covers for Stamp! were actually taken in the mirror of one of their hotel rooms during their world tour in 2015 (London, IIRC). RINA photo

Wherever it was, I like it.

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Single: Awanai Tsumori no Genki De Ne, every edition. 
I just love those colors on their white clothes and background, looks absolutely stunning.

Album: STANDARD
ngl, Mami's hair is probably the main reason why I'm choosing this one lol but also I love the cool tone blue, their classy outfits and poses. Overall vibe kinda perfectly fits the entire album vibe? Idk I just love it.

What single/album cover of SCANDAL's is your favorite? Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
For the single, my favorite cover is Scandal Nanka Buttobase.
For the album, my favorite is Temptation Box.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum