Posted Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:02 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
A gathering☆★〃

A gathering☆★〃 - 2006-09-23 (RINA) HQFy6YC

Rina here(・∀・)!!

Today, after school finished, I headed straight to Caless(・∀・)!!
It's been a while since the 4 of us got together(・∀・)!! It really does feel great☆★〃It was fun~
We all laughed so hard like always(・∀・)!! haha
Sukyandaru is pleasant(haha o+゜ It got late so we weren't able to do much, but we'll have at it again from the morning tomorrow~(・∀・)!!

※Thanks for the comments※

Bon-chan☆★〃
Apologies for the latenesss凹o。(丿‥`。) I'm happy you're always looking at the blog☆! Please check it every day from here on out(・∀・)!! Thank you very much for the support☆★〃Happy~

Purin-chan☆★〃
Bun-chan is a cell, you know(haha o+゜
His nucleus is stained with acetic acid,,OTZ
We're both studying for exams, I see~☆ Let's work hard☆,Your original character looks like something(・∀・)!!

Baron Kuni-san★☆〃
I spare room for eating noodles+rice+flour stuff+rice(・∀・)!! But maybe less than that(haha o+゜ I wear animal print often☆〃It was pretty crazy that the elementary school I went to had too few classrooms; There were over 1000 people(・∀・)!!

Ri★+.゜chan☆★〃
Please try it, okay(・∀・)!! I'm also practicing for a sports festival(ハ・U・*) It's a cheerleader-like dance★ Hold two pompoms and do it(・∀・)!!

Okay~☆+゜
Byebi~(・∀・)!!

2006-09-23 10:45
Spoiler:

Comments that RINA was answering from this previous blog:

Bon: Rina-chan★
Nice to meet you; I'm Bon(@*'ェ`p)
It's my first time commenting, but I always read your blogs★!
Please keep doing your best(・∀・)
I support you(*pOωщ+q.+゜

Purin: Like Baron Kuni-san
I imagined a protractor~b
My original character is called 「Saiboubunretsu (cell division)」~★{haha
It's just adorable~★+。
Maybe it is creepy/cute after all right now~? haha

Baron Kuni: You don't eat noodles plus rice even though you're from Kansai?
Do you combine flour stuff and rice? Like, what's your favorite combo?
Well, the outcome of eating nothing but flour stuff is pretty terrible, so please be careful.
Eat flour stuff→watch and laugh at comedians→eat flour stuff→laugh→sleep→eat flour stuff→become an animal print-wearing granny

Is there an insufficient number of classrooms in this era of declining birth rates?
The Baby Boom Generation, you say!
An old guy, you say!

Ri★+.゚: If I have a chance in the future
I'll try it out◇+.゚haha
Ri★+.゚ is currently practicing for a sports festival and it's hard~;;
The dance is super fast and difficult㊦㊦

A gathering☆★〃 - 2006-09-23 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum