Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: SCANDAL MANIA TOUR 2016
Posted Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh I see, never thought they be so drastic on that matter. @TGE is this a common manner during any artist concert or is it because the fans are from Scandal Mania? I don't recall reading or seeing this being standard in Japan. I guess there trying to protect and control there trademark for various reasons.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zaraki11 wrote:Oh I see, never thought they be so drastic on that matter. @TGE is this a common manner during any artist concert or is it because the fans are from Scandal Mania? I don't recall reading or seeing this being standard in Japan. I guess there trying to protect and control there trademark for various reasons.

Its the standard in Japan for any artist, its not limited to SCANDAL. If you go to any live in Japan people are very respectful and I havent seen a single phone recording anything in my time there (only been there once but attended 5 lives)

SCANDAL MANIA TOUR 2016 - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you much TGE, adding this to my (do/do not) list while visting Japan.

Also Thank you Noodles

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No problem, but please don't double post. Edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Sooooo glad they performed Flashback and 24 Jikan Plus, but a Las I wasn't there to see it .wew.

Oh a switch Scandal baby would be very cool to see, I wanna see Mami pounding away on Rina s set. They should do this to other classics.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum