So did they really play Shoujo S twice?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE
Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:56 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Qberto wrote:So did they really play Shoujo S twice?

Forgot to change that from the previous set list. No, they did not play it twice. 13 should have been "LOVE SURVIVE."

SCEU2016 - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:19 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Figured. Thank you for the clarification.  Glad they got it back in the set.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:49 am

TarWin

Caless Student
Caless Student
@kudo_maharizu, @PPPeter thanks guys Happy I'll buy everything before, so I can cheer with the shirts too :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:17 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

My thoughts on the first date of #SCEU2016 at Melkweg in Amsterdam.

When I write about this band it gets a tad tl;dr

Grin

http://stomachofchaos.com/?p=10348

Photos on my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mahariz/sets/72157670615361824/

SCEU2016 - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 12 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

SCEU2016 - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 12 L7SskjY

Set list for SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE @ Apolo2, Barcelona, Spain:

Spoiler:

SCEU2016 - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:58 pm

kanjiyaya

Caless Student
Caless Student
I can't wait for this Saturday! Is anyone else going? I'm all alone, would love to meet you guys! This is my first Scandal concert ever! I've waited for 9 years .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:27 pm

RoB'z

RoB'z

Caless Student
Caless Student
kanjiyaya wrote:I can't wait for this Saturday! Is anyone else going? I'm all alone, would love to meet you guys! This is my first Scandal concert ever! I've waited for 9 years .toj.
I'll be going on Saturday too, it will also be my first SCANDAL concert ^_^
I'll be going with 2 friends but because I've got a VIP ticket & they don't, I'll practically be going by myself too ^_^;

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:28 am

carlo7068

carlo7068

Caless Student
Caless Student
kind of reminds me of the album cover of A Hard Day's Night haha.

"
Back to top Go down

Milan Setlist
Posted Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:41 am

mike0604

Caless Student
Caless Student
Does anyone from Milan remember the setlist that night? This is what I've come up with based on my memory and what the other setlists were like.

# 3 - I don't recall it being in english

01. Room No.7
02. Stamp!
03. Your song -English ver.-
04. Onegai Navigation
05. LOVE ME DO
06. Sunday Drive
07. Konya wa Pizza Party
08. DOLL
09. Sisters
10. Morning sun
11. Take Me Out
12. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
13. Shunkan Sentimental
14. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
15. Taiyou Scandalous
16. Image
17. Chiisana Honoo

Encore:
Jam Session (the 360 degree video)
18. Shoujo S
19. SCANDAL BABY

Last edited by mike0604 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:03 pm

arudoin

arudoin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Does anyone know you can stream No life channel? Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:11 pm

kanjiyaya

Caless Student
Caless Student
RoB'z wrote:I'll be going on Saturday too, it will also be my first SCANDAL concert ^_^
I'll be going with 2 friends but because I've got a VIP ticket & they don't, I'll practically be going by myself too ^_^;

Awww, lucky you! Hope to see you there! ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Endi

Endi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Barcelona was awesome, the sound quality was really good, maybe Mami's volume was a bit low but perfect overall. The people were nice and I met some SH members too ^^
The hi touch was faster than I expected, a lot of people bought VIP tickets :p
The venue was half full so around 200 people showed up from 400 capacity.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:48 pm

TarWin

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Endi is right, the concert was amazing! When they played Shunkan Sentimental we all sang along the entire song and Tomomi looked really surprised, even Haruna stopped singing and listened to us during one of the choruses.

My only complaint is that after the hi touch we had to wait like an hour or so for the rest of the people to get in, but it was worth it, I had the best time of my life there .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Akros

Akros

Caless Student
Caless Student
Endi wrote:Barcelona was awesome, the sound quality was really good, maybe Mami's volume was a bit low but perfect overall. The people were nice and I met some SH members too ^^
The hi touch was faster than I expected, a lot of people bought VIP tickets :p
The venue was half full so around 200 people showed up from 400 capacity.

TarWin wrote:@Endi is right, the concert was amazing! When they played Shunkan Sentimental we all sang along the entire song and Tomomi looked really surprised, even Haruna stopped singing and listened to us during one of the choruses.

My only complaint is that after the hi touch we had to wait like an hour or so for the rest of the people to get in, but it was worth it, I had the best time of my life there .clap.

Agree with you two. The venue wasn't too big so that made it just perfect, the sound was great most of the time (except Mami's volume like Endi said) and the felt so close to the public. Also, Haruna was great during the MC's, I remember her saying she wanted to eat "Tortilla de patatas" and in case any of you heard it (I was on the left side, close to Tomomi, 4th row or so) I was the one that yelled "Without onion" .lol.

Also, that one time when Rina and Haruna had to tell everyone to shut up because everyone was too excited yelling was awesome. Merchandise wasn't the best either, just right, though and I was amazed by how many VIP tickets were sold, so much I regretted a lot not getting one but well, I was going there with friends, so went for the normal one and spent the money difference in merchandise.

Overall a great concert and my first Scandal one, but I hope it's not the last one, I haven't enjoyed one as much as this one since ages ago. I regret nothing, being absent from work was the right choice to make once tickets came out, would do it over and over again.

Btw, I'm new here so I hope we can all get along, よろしくね .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:38 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I would love to go to a small show like that! Hopefully they come Aus/NZ soon

SCEU2016 - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 12 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Barcelona
Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:38 pm

Haikezeh

Haikezeh

Caless Student
Caless Student
The Barcelona concert was amazing! The sound was perfect with only the little exception that others already pointed out. Mami's guitar volume was a little bit low, but overall it was close to perfect.

With the VIP ticket I got to be in first row center, just two centimeters from touching the stage. I recorded most of the concert except maybe two songs, but I was so concentrated on having fun that the footage came out very shaky xDD
Taking videos and pictures was very very encouraged by the staff with an announcement before the concert so that we included the hashtag #SCEU2016 with everything related to the tour.

Tomomi and Mami did something on Scandal Baby that I've never seen before on any recordings and Haruna started cracking up. 

The highlights of the concert came even before the concert. 
I was with a group waiting in a bar between the concert hall and the tour bus to see the band. And this happened:

https://twitter.com/Huang_Clement/status/778560545972781056

We got to take a photo with SCANDAL!!!
Clement, thank you so much. The Master Scandal fan that made it posible.
We've spent so many hours in that place. If you're gonna do this, please be very respectful with the band. This only happened because we had permission.

Now about the concert. 
Haruna was very surprised that the audience didn't stop singing (more like shouting at the top of our lungs xD) all their songs and it made her so happy and smile so much. She had to shush us so much before a slow song, I think it was on Chiisana Honou. 
With Tomomi, I've made direct eye contact with her so many times on the concert and she always smiled! She also noticed that I was recording, quite a lot really and more of her because she was so energetic and fun. I noticed that she played way more and improvised on songs in comparison with the studio versions. She didn't stop jumping, kicking the air and flailing her bass while playing. Also she was having so much fun throwing her picks and one of Haruna's xD
For Mami the most noticeable for me was her footwork and dancing, it was awesome.
And for Rina, we couldn't see her much because of the fog machine and that she didn't have a spotlight. But when we saw her we always called her out and she responded waving with big smiles!
Also the staff kept on dancing the whole concert hahaha

And the biggest anecdote of the concert was Haruna's MC. She suddenly shouts: DE PUTA MADRE!! .lol.  which the translation is: FUKK YEAH!!! or FUCKING AWESOME!!! All of us went WHHAAAT DID SHE SAY??? And as spanish people who swears all the time. People also started shouting it and even chanting it xDD It was so damn funny

At the end of the concert we waited for the band to exit the venue and a friend got to shake Mami's hand and Clement got Tomomi's pick from the staff. It was amazing.

To end this post I want to thank all the awesome people I got to meet. Everyone in that photo with Scandal, you guys are the best.

Last edited by Haikezeh on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Video of Encore added)

SCEU2016 - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 12 Ruby_s11
1st Scandal Concert - Barcelona European Yellow Tour 21/09/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:52 pm

Akros

Akros

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Haikezeh Wait, so you got Tomomi's pick?! I remember everyone jumping to get it, me included, but we nobody knew where it fell .omg.

Also, I missed the girls in the morning, I got there like around 10 from the airport and went to Apollo to meet with a friend so I just took a quick look and saw 4 guys waiting in the entrance, you included. You sure were lucky!

Anyway, I hope we can meet again in some concert in Spain, of course .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:00 pm

Haikezeh

Haikezeh

Caless Student
Caless Student
Akros wrote:@Haikezeh Wait, so you got Tomomi's pick?! I remember everyone jumping to get it, me included, but we nobody knew where it fell .omg.

Also, I missed the girls in the morning, I got there like around 10 from the airport and went to Apollo to meet with a friend so I just took a quick look and saw 4 guys waiting in the entrance, you included. You sure were lucky!

@Akros Clement got the pick. He's the guy who posted the photo. He's the one on the center with the Yellow tshirt and I'm the asian with glasses and black tshirt behind him. I also hope we can meet at another concert in Spain!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Akros

Akros

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haikezeh wrote:
Akros wrote:@Haikezeh Wait, so you got Tomomi's pick?! I remember everyone jumping to get it, me included, but we nobody knew where it fell .omg.

Clement got the pick. He's the guy who posted the photo. He's the one on the center with the Yellow tshirt and I'm the asian with glasses and black tshirt behind him. I also hope we can meet at another concert in Spain!

oops, gotcha mistaken then xP
I hope they come again, and this time to Madrid at least, Barcelona is too far away from Seville and well, being a Wednesday I'm pretty sure it made things a bit more complicated for some xP

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:08 pm

The concert was awesome! And the sound fantastic!
It was great hearing Haruna speaking in Spanish ♥️
All the fans I got to meet were very nice and we gave it all at the concert!

The day after, I met Scandal by chance near Sagrada Familia! They let me take some pictures with them    LOVE
After that, I saw another fan asking them! 
I felt incredibly lucky! But I was so nervous that I don't remember a thing lol (same about the hi-touch lolol)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Haikezeh

Haikezeh

Caless Student
Caless Student
~kyu~ wrote:The day after, I met Scandal by chance near Sagrada Familia! They let me take some pictures with them    LOVE
After that, I saw another fan asking them! 
@~kyu~ AAHHH so lucky!! at what time were they there?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:35 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
You can clearly see in the numerous videos that they are having so much fun on this tour, especially Tomomi. I hadn't seen her so radiant in a while, which is great given how she seemed to not enjoy the previous world tour that much.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Mizuchi

Mizuchi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haikezeh wrote:I recorded most of the concert except maybe two songs, but I was so concentrated on having fun that the footage came out very shaky xDD

I was on first line of Mami side, but sound of my videos are very bad (for the proximity of speakers I guess).

You got the great spanish dialogue of Haruna's MC? I'm writting a review of event for a blog and I thought it was perfect for it, but didn't recorded well  .wew.

About the night, it will be one of my best night ever! And I met a lot of fans aswell Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:59 pm

arudoin

arudoin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Really jealous of all the stories posted Sad I hope they come to PH soon Sad

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: