You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

HamiTori

HamiTori

Caless Student
Caless Student
Why not?

I listen to their songs whenever I goes to work and after work back home.

Most of their songs (esp. Taiyo to kimi ga egaku Story) are catchy and really makes me feel energetic and tireless for the day!!!

Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
Well, while attending meetings and such I can't, but when I'm sitting at my desk coding I can and do. I just play them on my PC from a flash drive - that's what we all have headphones for. (not pirated - I just don't want to drag my CDs to the office).

And of course at home I play their songs whenever I feel like it. Which is often .clap.

Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Defenitely YES!

Coz SCANDAL songs really help me motivate myself :cheer:

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 3 Sign2_10
Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 3 Userba11
"Even though we are so far from each other , Still our hearts will Intertwined"8->
Back to top Go down

yukiko1771

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yup! Listening to their music gets me moving when I'm really lazy. ^_^ I have my laptop in my room and blast it loud enough that I can hear it from the shower hahaha. Every time I need a boost of confidence/energy, listening to SCANDAL helps me too. Happy

Back to top Go down
gabe_majere

gabe_majere

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When i get up, in route to work, working, returning home, at home, so yes, i listen to scandal all day long .clap.

Back to top Go down
Squall

Squall

Caless Student
Caless Student
"Can you do your activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?"
Of course I can... and not only SCANDAL but any kind of music I like.
I can't live without music.

Back to top Go down
SL21

SL21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I can do an activities while listening music...I cannot complete to do my activities without their MUSIC.....
..EXCEPT LISTENING of other music is REQUIRE.. .hardwork.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 3 Scanda11
..TOTALLY SCANDALICIOUS..

Last edited by miokouasuzaki97 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
Riichan48

Riichan48

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
yeah . i can !
but when i'm listening to SCANDAL songs while reading book, i ended up singing the song and not focus on what i am reading ..

in some other activities, i listen to their songs if i'm bored to what i am doing . listening to their songs make me feel alive ! Happy

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 3 Tumblr_m6mef3EDrf1qhx9ubo1_250
Back to top Go down
paxo

paxo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, of course! it's just impossible passing one day without listening their music .smile.

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 3 14534_s
Back to top Go down
Midnight_Theory_

Midnight_Theory_

Caless Student
Caless Student
I can't stand my work; I currently do manual labor for my parents. Scandal songs def make my day and helps me tolerate.

Back to top Go down
Zuratsu

Zuratsu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Of course XD I dance & sing to Scandal songs & do all my planned stuffs at the same time ^o^ such a blast .happy.

Back to top Go down
MadOrange

MadOrange

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes i do!

listening to there tracks gives me new ideas in drawing~ .happy.

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 3 Img_2610
kumi
Back to top Go down
CuriousSonic

CuriousSonic

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Of course I can .happy.
Every time I listen to them, I'm always in a happy mood! .uhuh.

Back to top Go down
hirose

hirose

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
off course when i go out i always listen scandal's songs

Back to top Go down
scankpearldal

scankpearldal

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah i can still enjoy listening to scandal while doing different stuffs and activities, although i just cant when there are times i need to review.. so i ended up not reviewing coz i need to listen to them LOL .evilgrin.

Back to top Go down

aluxz

Caless Student
Caless Student
of course.. i just can't listening to the song when i'm working.. Nice one Nice one

Back to top Go down
aniholic

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
Definitely!!~..I listen to Scandal songs whenever I draw, I ride a bus, review for exams! and so much more.!~..basically, I listen to Scandal songs every time I'm in the middle of doing something, for inspiration purposes...

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down
anashi

anashi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Of course! Daily, their songs always playing. On my phones, my laptop/computer and even my head. :D

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I try to multi task with SCANDAL playing in the background but I get carried away by the tune and end up not doing homework.... but if its drawing or surfing the net yes SCANDAL I use you! At school I listen to my mp3 whilst in IT but that slows me down alot....

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 3 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
Zakku Yao

Zakku Yao

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scandal-Fans-Singapore/20079261997
Yes i can. I listen while doing homework, while using the computer, while cooking dinner i can put on my phone speaker.

Back to top Go down
kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
of course I can! SCANDAL is constantly playing all the time for me except when I'm doing sports activities. It's also very useful when I'm doing some creative writing.

Back to top Go down
cide

cide

Caless Student
Caless Student
my life's background music is pretty much SCANDAL. i wake up and go to sleep listening to it

Back to top Go down

harunadaisuki

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
i can assist in every surgery while listening to their songs!yeah!

Back to top Go down
HaRinax

HaRinax

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yes of course and I do listen to I enjoy it more

Back to top Go down
GROLEM11

GROLEM11

International Performer
International Performer
Of corse I can!! I can do anything listening to SCANDAL :D

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 3 Thegrudge
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.