hey, i'm back.. kinda [Page 1 of 1]

hey, i'm back.. kinda
Posted Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:07 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
hey again guys! how are you??

for those who don't know me (or have forgotten me :"), i'm jona DJ.
as you can see on your left hand side, i'm an old member. and no, i wasn't a silent reader who suddenly wanted to post here. it's actually the opposite haha. i became less active disappeared around 4 years ago, back when i was a freshmen in high school..whistle.

i didn't leave the forum because i don't love SCANDAL anymore, it's just high school and activities take up a lot of my hobby time. i'm in college now, studying biotechnology (cool right?). still in indonesia though, my plan to go to Japan failed because of my bad grades. i was still really lazy about tests back then. Now, i'm pretty satisfied with my GPA. should i be telling you? hahaha. it's really good alright..
i'm still playing drums and flute too, still read manga when the translation updates, but less watching anime haha. (university life is hard, with the assignments and all.. since i'm studying biotechnology too)

anyway, i'm back because i'm on holiday and don't have much thing to do, and am REAAAALY missing this forum and you guys! i'll be pretty active for the next 2 weeks, but i can't say much about the weeks after (because the new term starts 3 weeks from now, and hell lot of projects, lab reports, presentations, & organization things coming up) wml. i will try my best to post heheh

looking forward to start sharing the love, see you!

edit: hey, it's my 2222nd post, who knew!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

me: GENKI DESU~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Re: hey, i'm back.. kinda
Posted Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:23 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Welcome back for now Jona! Happy

Don't forget to visit us every now and then.. Hehe my longest break here was 7months!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:02 pm

gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
welcome back..... it's so happy to see another Indonesian who has the same favorite member too .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:20 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi jona DJ,

Yes I remember you Happy

Sad to hear some of your plans did not work out but you know you are welcome here.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:58 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
i remember you too, tonymiller. .uhuh.  thanks!

me: GENKI DESU~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:28 am

strawhatcrew

strawhatcrew

Caless Student
Caless Student
welcome back~!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: