You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

akko_

akko_

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Don Dio
I guess you were right in front of me then! 

Being a huge fan of HONEY, I loved everything they played, and glad that they closed with the songs they chose for the encore. At first I was pretty peeved that I couldn't get VIP, but overheard some people behind me say it was a very brief encounter, so not quite as disappointed.

Back to top Go down
Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Don Dio wrote:@Haruna’s Ears

I have a feeling you would join me in crowd surfing to “Take Me Out.”

Oh man, you'd be the board and I'd be the rider!

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 15 2foml0
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
joameba wrote:I saw a photo of a guy standing with Tomomi at his side, maybe they could move if you asked it (if it is like that I'll regret it for life for not doing it xp)

I'll bet they would if you asked nicely... I was pretty happy standing next to Haruna and Rina though Happy

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joameba wrote:I saw a photo of a guy standing with Tomomi at his side, maybe they could move if you asked it (if it is like that I'll regret it for life for not doing it xp)

Guys, please don't ask any of them to switch places. It eats up too much time, plus it's kind of rude. By asking them to switch, you're basically letting them know to their faces that you favor one member over another. It's fine to favor one member over another, of course, but this is a rude way of showing it.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 15 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Guys, please don't ask any of them to switch places. It eats up too much time, plus it's kind of rude. By asking them to switch, you're basically letting them know to their faces that you favor one member over another. It's fine to favor one member over another, of course, but this is a rude way of showing it.
I don't think it is like that, yes it would take some extra time but not the second part, it's because you would have like the same photo twice, and it's not something you get everyday, it's nice to have different photos. 
But yeah, if every fan ask that it would be very tiring for them

Back to top Go down
richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Every photo that I have seen it has been the same line up.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down
eyebagsnim

eyebagsnim

Caless Student
Caless Student
do you know how long it will last in LA tonight? trying to figure out pick up times...like 10 pm?

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
joameba wrote:I don't think it is like that,

Agreed - it would take extra time and for that reason I personally wouldn't do it, but I don't think it's rude at all unless you were to ask in a way that was - anything can sound rude if you phrase it in a rude way. They know that everyone has their favorites, and I don't see anything wrong with just asking if you can stand next to whoever is your favorite. I think it's *more* rude to go in and treat them as if they're mannequins without saying anything at all, and that's what some people seemed to be doing in NYC.

It is being billed as a M&G, not just a photo op, and the fans did pay a pretty good amount for it. So really, unless a request is really unreasonable or specifically disallowed, I don't think it ever hurts to ask if you're nice about it. If they say no, they say no - no big deal.

Back to top Go down

Anaheim Banner Signing
Posted Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:10 pm

RitsuTainaka29

RitsuTainaka29

Caless Student
Caless Student
.sweat. Where is the banner signing happening?.?

.happy.
Back to top Go down
bengoshi

bengoshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
RitsuTainaka29 wrote:.sweat. Where is the banner signing happening?.?
Good question! I think maybe I missed it. I'm here (about 3:15pm) at the venue at the bar. They didn't have the meet and greet credentials ready yet when I got here so I opted for some food!

Back to top Go down
eyebagsnim

eyebagsnim

Caless Student
Caless Student
bengoshi wrote:
RitsuTainaka29 wrote:.sweat. Where is the banner signing happening?.?
Good question! I think maybe I missed it. I'm here (about 3:15pm) at the venue at the bar. They didn't have the meet and greet credentials ready yet when I got here so I opted for some food!

is there a long line now?

Back to top Go down
bengoshi

bengoshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
No the line isn't too bad. They have three lines going. One for GA, one for the meet and greet, and one "pass the line" which I think is a venue perk for people who eat at the venue before the show.

Back to top Go down

HarunaHasBigEars

Caless Student
Caless Student
eyebagsnim wrote:do you know how long it will last in LA tonight? trying to figure out pick up times...like 10 pm?

The San Fran concert was about 1.5hrs.

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
How has the lightning been for the photoshoot? Guessing most people using smartphones since they have pretty good camera and are small. Pictures turning out well?

My DSLR is just a little too big and professional to want to bring with during the show (likely wouldn't let me have it in the venue Happy) The small camera I used in Chicago years ago that the handler said they had the exact same camera isn't quite a good as my super modern smartphone.

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Alxa wrote:How has the lightning been for the photoshoot?  Guessing most people using smartphones since  they have pretty good camera and are small.  Pictures turning out well?

My DSLR is just a little too big and professional to want to bring with during the show (likely wouldn't let me have it in the venue Happy)  The small camera I used in Chicago years ago that the handler said they had the exact same camera isn't quite a good as my super modern smartphone.
More or less... I didn't turned on the flash because I think it wasn't necessary, but I think I misscalculated Sad (phone is samsung a5 2017)

Be careful, I'm in the photos:

If someone took it with flash please share it ^^

Back to top Go down
moco

moco

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hello everyone! I'm currently basking in the afterglory of the San Francisco concert, but I wanted to jump in and give thanks to those who posted after the New York show. There was a lot of helpful information there on what to expect, and it was particularly great knowing the set list, because I've spent enough concerts hoping for songs that never came that I just prefer to see in advance these days.

Also, it's sad but comforting to hear that everyone's else's SF M&G photo experience was as underwhelming as mine. Between staff telling us to stay against the wall as we approached, putting my back to the members to hand my camera to the photographer, a split second to slip in between them, and then walking away to collect my camera, I didn't even make eye contact. Hope this goes better for more people at other venues.

But the show was an absolute blast! It was my first JPop/JRock concert in over 8 years, and my first time ever seeing SCANDAL. I've watched so many videos of their lives over the years, but I was totally unprepared for what a powerful experience it was going to be in person. My stamina was completely spent by the end, and I ended up rather grateful that the set list wasn't filled with my personal favorites, because I don't know where I would have found the energy to be any more hyped.

Anyway, thanks again to you all, and I hope everyone lining up in Anaheim right now has a wonderful time!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Sigh. Those who think that switching members is not rude, you're wrong. After just one person asked TOMO and HARU to switch spots tonight at the Anaheim show M&G, almost every single person after that asked some of the members to switch. Not too long after that, the members who were asked to switch started giving people dirty looks. That means that they don't like nor appreciate doing that. So you cannot say that asking them to switch is not rude. It IS rude. Don't do it.

Anyway. Anaheim set list was exactly the same as NY and SF. Best show of the tour yet, hands down. HARU was super smiley the entire time and did longer MCs + RINA also did an MC!

On another note, the M&G "check-in" was an absolute joke. They let us through the doors, scanned our tickets, and then for some reason made us "check-in" to the will call counter where we were supposed to give them the ticketholder's name in order to receive wristbands to distinguish us from the regular ticketholders (they didn't even use them to ID us later). So that was a total, utter disaster. At first they didn't even try organizing us in a line after scanning our tickets, so the people who came in after the first people started lining up at the check-in counter without having their tickets scanned, but you had to have your tickets scanned in order to check-in...it was just a disaster.

Also, if for some reason your entire group was not altogether, it would basically mean that any person(s) not there would not be able to get a wristband. That happened to my group where one of our party somehow got separated from us and they had given away his wristband to someone else because they were just so unorganized. I had already gone inside the M&G room but had to go out after I heard that my friend was not being allowed in. After trying to convince them that no, my friend did not get a wristband, they finally came to the conclusion that they had probably given his to some other big group beside us when my group was initially checking in. Ugh. Freaking disaster. I've never experienced anything like that at this venue before.

Also, we had to do the M&G on a little stage in front of everyone. Talk about embarrassing lol

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 15 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Tomomi legit looked at me, smiled, and tried to throw me her pick and it didnt reach me and fell!!! ARRRGGHHHH!

Spoiler:

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 15 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
@astoriasky A little pity, but never mind! Sure Timo remembers you and that scene became part of her memory of this tour.

Back to top Go down

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Hi everyone, just want to say after being a fan for many years now and finally seeing スキャンル live for my first two times in SF and Anaheim that I also want to also say Thank you to all of you the amazing fellow fans at the shows. Much love to everyone near me 1st/2nd row Tomomi side last night. Our energies matched wonderfully, one of my top favorite concerts. 

If there is a Darren/Darrin on here that gave the gift of VIP at SF, still speechless and forever grateful. That day was like a dream.

Thank you to @Don Dio for some line conversations at the two shows and anyone else on here that I may have met.

I didn't get to speak with too many of you being a bit shy/introverted but it was just wonderful being around you all. ^_^ I hope to experience many more shows together!

Last edited by nosferous on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Anaheim Setlist
Posted Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:14 pm

bwgomi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone have the setlist for Anaheim?

Back to top Go down

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

BEST★Xmas 2023 | KAKO Fes 2023 | MIRROR 2022: Toronto (Anaheim - Dallas)Special Thanks 2018: SF - Anaheim - DallasFeedback Shibuya store: 2018 & 2019
Back to top Go down
eyebagsnim

eyebagsnim

Caless Student
Caless Student
anaheim show was so awesome!!!! the girls had high energy, on my side mami smiled a lot and haruna was seriously rocking out

Back to top Go down
Devon4

Devon4

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

My video for their shoujo s encore is already up.

But ill most likely make a video about the meet and greet. Its not the band's fault. But it could've been way better 

More like meet for 5 seconds and be greeted to the door.

They need to restrict the amount of people for an m&g
So its longer more organized less strain on the band and more intimate for fans

Back to top Go down

HarunaHasBigEars

Caless Student
Caless Student
eyebagsnim wrote:anaheim show was so awesome!!!! the girls had high energy, on my side mami smiled a lot and haruna was seriously rocking out
Yep, Mami looked like she had a lot of fun during the San Fran concert as well.  .happy.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.