You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sure.

After what also happened in Manila, gotta say SCANDAL staff now needs to be more thorough in choosing promoters. Thinking

Back to top Go down
2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I am looking forward to getting whatever the promoters decide to send as a "special gift" but I must say that I got to stand there with Scandal and get my picture made, I got to see Scandal live (something I've dreamed of) and I got to buy swag at the Scandal show, so I've already got my money's worth and more. The only disappointing thing is I don't think the show was promoted and the crowd was quite small.

If I could swing it, I would love to go to Japan and see then with 10,000 people, but the fans in Dallas were great and the show was awesome. They rocked the house as if it were full to the max and that is worthy of respect right there. Some bands get lazy if the crowd is too small, but Scandal played it like it was Budokan just for us few.

Yeah! すごいね!I love this band. .wow.

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
2many2no wrote:The only disappointing thing is I don't think the show was promoted and the crowd was quite small.

If I could swing it, I would love to go to Japan and see then with 10,000 people,

Just know that 99% of their Japanese shows are *not* in front of 10,000 people. Most of them are like the Dallas show. I've been to four of their Japanese shows, including both the first Budokan show as well as shows (after that) that were actually smaller than their NYC show on this tour. Trust me - they're used to and perfectly fine with shows in front of a couple thousand people or even less. That's their bread and butter. 10,000 people is a huge and special show for them. Probably 1/3 of all those big shows that they've ever done have been made into DVD's, so it seems like they've done more than they have. (I'm not counting summer festival shows, which by nature are mostly going to be fans of other bands anyway.)

But back to being on topic, I just got my tracking number today... for a package I got on November 5th! So yeah, obviously these promoters are more than a little disorganized.

Back to top Go down
tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just received my gift in the mail today. It surprised me, because they never sent me the e-mail with the tracking number. 

@spacecadet Judging by your situation, I guess I should expect that tracking number a few weeks from now. LOL.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just letting you guys know shipment started arriving overseas too, I got mine for the NY show.
Tracking number was received before shipment too.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The email I received last Monday said I would be receiving my gifts for BOTH Anaheim and SF in the mail soon. Well, I received that package this past Saturday and it only contained my gifts for Anaheim. Sigh. Can't say I'm surprised at all about their incompetency anymore, unfortunately lol Facepalm

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

chairmankaga

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Can't say I'm surprised at all about their incompetency anymore, unfortunately lol Facepalm

Does the Japan side know how poorly things were handled here? Or do they not really care? (I don't expect them to do anything about it, but I would hope they might choose to partner with different people the next time they want to do shows in the US.)

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

chairmankaga wrote:Does the Japan side know how poorly things were handled here? Or do they not really care? (I don't expect them to do anything about it, but I would hope they might choose to partner with different people the next time they want to do shows in the US.)

Yes, they know all about it. They know that this was the promoter's fault and left them to take care of the mess they caused, so I'm sure they'll at least definitely go with a different promoter next time.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Kris1Otaku

Kris1Otaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
For what it’s worth to anyone.    I was at the Dallas show and just received this email response yesterday.

Dear SCANDAL VIP ATTENDEES,

Some of you have already received your VIP gifts and tracking #'s.
For those who have not, please be advised that we are still in production and are processing tracking #'s.  
We apologize for the inconvenience and are scheduled to have shipments finished by the end of next week.

We appreciate your patience!

Sincerely, 

SCANDAL from JAPAN

Please, Just a few more minutes away from the Real World.   CANTA Clap
Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I recieved that mail. I attended two of the concerts (NY and SF) but only got one tracking number, which it's stuck at "Summary: November 15, 2018 In Transit to Next Facility"
Someday I'll get it  front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 1f605 

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow, I've been away from a month and when I come back this thing is still going .wtf.

How did the promoters manage to be so incompetent!

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 724front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 549front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 743front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 745front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 778front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 763
front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
hohenheim wrote:Wow, I've been away from a month and when I come back this thing is still going .wtf.

How did the promoters manage to be so incompetent!
As Vinnie Jones says in the movie SNATCH: "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Back to top Go down
richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
You thanked this post! -

I think that Scandal might make a return appearance before they get all of these gifts out.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I finally got my VIP gift last night and I laughed out loud when I opened the package.  Even though I knew what it was going to be ahead of time I couldn't believe this is what $180+ airfare and hotel got me.  For me the whole point of the VIP was the opportunity to meet the band and take a photo.  That was well worth the cost.  I didn't really care if I got a gift, although something autographed would have been nice to frame.

But what was especially funny (and timely) for me was that I had just come home from a concert in which I got to randomly meet and talk to one of my favorite guitarists (Richie Kotzen), as well as Joey Kramer (Aerosmith), for no cost what-so-ever.   Perspective is everything.

Back to top Go down

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
Received my VIP gift from the Dallas show last night. Never received tracking number.

I mostly did VIP to ensure a good viewing spot, but these were some of the higher priced VIP tickets for shows I attend so I wish it was all executed better, unfortunate that the promotors promised a gift as part of the ticket package, completely dropped it on all US shows, then they barely cared to try to correct it / make up for it. Definitely hope this is the last time they use this promotor.

Anyway, the shows were amazing. And it was amazing meeting many of you in line at the three shows I attended on this tour. I look forward to sharing the experience the next time they come to North America.

BEST★Xmas 2023 | KAKO Fes 2023 | MIRROR 2022: Toronto (Anaheim - Dallas)Special Thanks 2018: SF - Anaheim - DallasFeedback Shibuya store: 2018 & 2019
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Great news!  I got an email today notifying me of the VIP package I received two weeks ago.  Bang up job by the promoter, huh?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Don Dio wrote:Great news!  I got an email today notifying me of the VIP package I received two weeks ago.  Bang up job by the promoter, huh?

lol at least you got your package.

The email I got today contained the tracking number for my SF gift (which I never received and wondered why). When I checked the tracking info, the "addressee" (AKA me) was apparently deemed "unknown" by the post office and, after two weeks of being in limbo, was returned back to the sender in Georgia yesterday. Despite my receiving the gifts for the other 3 shows with no problem, they somehow had a problem sending me this one...

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 HWuDtPn

Facepalm Facepalm

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Looks like they are wrapping up the production of the gift, I got below email for my NYC tickets.
(I'm missing one set for San Francisco (got 1 instead of 2) and still waiting for Anaheim

Dear SCANDAL VIP Attendees,

We hope you received your gifts and are enjoying them this holiday season!

This is a message to everyone who has NOT received their gift(s).
Please respond to this e-mail with your FULL contact information including your house address so that we can review our system.

Thank you again for all your patience!

Sincerely,

SCANDAL from JAPAN

Back to top Go down
tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sure enough, I ended up receiving my tracking number today, more than a month after I received my gift.

Back to top Go down

chairmankaga

Caless Student
Caless Student
I finally got a tracking number email on Tuesday. When I went to check the status, the last update in the system was from Monday showing that the package was being returned to the sender due to incomplete address.

At least I know it isn't worth putting any effort into getting it sent again. 

I may have asked this before, but do we chalk this up to incompetence or just a lack of effort?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
chairmankaga wrote:I may have asked this before, but do we chalk this up to incompetence or just a lack of effort?

Both. Incompetence because the promoters "forgot" to give us the gifts in the first place + they're doing something wrong to have some gifts being returned to sender; lack of effort because of the ultra-low quality of these "gifts" and how slowly they're distributing them.

Also, at least(?) I'm not alone in having a gift being returned to sender. But this really shouldn't be happening in the first place.

Back to top Go down
bengoshi

bengoshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm still dealing with the people at the Anaheim House of Blues who say they "don't have any information" about it. And I was never contacted by APA either.  front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 1f615

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

bengoshi wrote:I'm still dealing with the people at the Anaheim House of Blues who say they "don't have any information" about it. And I was never contacted by APA either.  front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 23 1f615

Send an email to specialthankstour18@gmail.com with your order number and tell them that you were never contacted about it.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
So they had sent me the wrong amount for San Francisco so I sent them an email, to my surprise, finally they managed to send me the gift for the missing San Francisco and final Anaheim together. Save them a bit of international postage hah. So it completed my NY/SF/Anaheim gifts. Good luck everyone Happy

Merry Xmas!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Since I did say wayback when that I would post it, here's my write-up of the tour + a handful of pictures I shot, if anyone cares lol. Super late, I know, but I wanted to wait until this VIP gift debacle was settled. Can't believe how long it took. I finally got my final shipment on December 28th. -_-

Anyway!

New York:
Spoiler:

San Francisco:
Spoiler:

Anaheim:
Spoiler:

Monterrey:
Spoiler:

Mexico City:
Spoiler:

Dallas:
Spoiler:

Random things:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.