Go down

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
I care! Great write-up and photos.

Grin

Agree with you re: how things are at their Japan shows, but the trade-off we get overseas is greater interaction with the band as fans I guess - although I do admit the fan perks can be hit-and-miss depending on which neck of the woods one is at (photos with the band in Europe please!).

And yes - I really don't like people who cut into queues at gigs. Does my head in.

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 24 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
While the tour was fun overall, of course, some aspects of it seemed like not a lot of thought/effort was put into it (rather lazy merch designs, lack of promised "gift" to VIPs, same set list each time, same outfits, little to no promotion before the tour).

Great write-up TGE! I agree about the lazy merch designs. I ended up not buying a shirt on this tour, because I was unimpressed with the designs. Also, the whole gift thing was a hassle. Great job on copying Haruna's look. By the way, do you happen to know if Tomomi's jacket can be bought anywhere? Or was it custom made specifically for that tour?

Side note: I recently visited family in Dallas, and I decided to go eat at Picole Pops, since thats where Scandal got their popsicles. It was pretty good.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
tomorocks! wrote:By the way, do you happen to know if Tomomi's jacket can be bought anywhere? Or was it custom made specifically for that tour?

It is something that can be bought - I bought one myself haha. It's actually offered as a set that comes with matching pants (link) and I ended up with an extra set in a ladies' size L, so if that's something you're interested in having and think can fit you, then feel free to PM me!

Side note: I recently visited family in Dallas, and I decided to go eat at Picole Pops, since thats where Scandal got their popsicles. It was pretty good.

I too went there the day after the Dallas show, and I agree that it's pretty good!

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 24 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
I’m late but it was cool meeting the SH Fans at the show! I had a good time and met up with SCANDAL for the first time which was a dream come true.

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 24 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down
dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
I know this is super late but I loved the write up. I had a great time meeting some of you all in NY. In hindsight, i wish i brought some gifts for some of the other mods that keep this place ticking. (this is Danny, it was nice to meet you TGE). I didn't see this until now as life has been hectic with a bout of leukemia treatment (finished treatment a couple weeks ago  .dance. (diagnosed 1 month after ny show) 

I'm super jealous of some of the mexican vip gifts. Hopefully next time around, we'll all get something cooler than that key chain.

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.