Go down

J-Horror Movies [Page 2 of 2]

Re: J-Horror Movies
Posted Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:14 am

nekomami

nekomami

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
PedroMigHell wrote:Battle Royal and Suicide Circle are nice J-horror movies but not scary tho lol.

yeah those are japan thirller. haha, its too much blood spilled on suicide circle.

but for horror, i like One Missed Call Final, just because Maki Horikita and Meisa Kuroki plays there .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:31 pm

gillian

gillian

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ShiroYuurei wrote:the original movie or the american remake ?

The american remake of " The grudge" ??
i will put my eyes closely enough on my TV ( not even scary ) . . . .cool.
L o L . . . .
The grudge original is the best . . .
One Miss Call

not much horror movie i can remember . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 am

rock_chick

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i don't know why somehow i find The Ring to be scarier than JUON. i've tried watching juon time to time and i can't seem to find what's scary about it except when the ghost was crawling down the stairs with funny noise .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

ScandalLover

ScandalLover

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, the only j-horror movies i've watched is ringu, ju-on and premonition.
watched premonition when i was a kid, i couldn't sleep after the movie. Onion Cry

Just a dude who loves SCANDAL and Tomomi!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:22 am

shinkaiyui

shinkaiyui

Caless Student
Caless Student
i think juon is nice but its a waste that its not scary.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:02 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The Ring (American remake) is the first J-horror influenced movie I watched. from then on I watch several others. I got to watch the original Japanese remake, Ringu, and It's a lot better than the american one. I feel The Ring left out several details that makes the whole story confusing.
Other J-horror that comes to mind is Ju-On series, didn't like the US ver., The Grudge, that much either.
-Reincarnation
-Dark Tales of Japan
-Audition definitely makes me think twice about Japanese women... freaky. .scared.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:01 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Japanese horror eh? umm, Ju-On! (I almost died O_O), Shutter (I thought it's Jap. or Kor. but it's Taiwanese right?) The ring 1 and 2. (the Sadako one was scary >_<) how about SLIT MOUTH WOMAN guys? it's an Urban Legend in Japan. Others say it's true. The slit mouth woman wears a mask to cover its mouth and asks random people if she's "beautiful" or "not" if the answer is Yes Or No, she shows to the people she asked,her mouth (which is scary T__T) and attacks.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:27 am

ShiroYuurei

ShiroYuurei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Shutter is Thai-horror....and,yes....kuchisake onna is so scary, even others say that is a stupid movie ...I think is one of the best horror films .clap.

J-Horror Movies - Page 2 Sig15J-Horror Movies - Page 2 Poptar10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:52 am

ShiroYuurei

ShiroYuurei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
RATINGS
Thai | Shutter:10/10... Ho Onion
Thai | Coming Soon: 9.5/10.....That ghost is really scary .scared.
Japanese | Ju-On:10/10......unique story .uhuh.
Japanese | Ju-On:10/10.....again, a good story ...but the first is always the best Onion Smile
Japanese | Ju-On:Old Lady In White:9/10....that crone was scary Dead Onion
Japanese | Ju-On:The Girl In Black:7.5/10....not as scary like the others but the ideea was great Nice one
Korean | The Cello:8.5/10.....psychological movie....twisted ideas...but also a great film .clap.
Japanese | Noroi:The Curse:9/10....interesting...and I think is based on true events .hmmm.
Japanese | Tales From The Dead:8/10....not really scary but the ending was like Onion Sigh *what happened?*
Korean | A Tale Of Two Sisters:9.5/10...poor little sister Onion Cry
Japanese | Rinne(Reincarnation):10/10.....psychological+horror=awesome TOJ Onion
Thai | Meat Grinder:8.5/10......sad story...and guess what.....another psychological horror Confused Onion
Thai | Body #19:9/10....OMG my list is full of P. Horrors......great story...great ghost...and amazing soundtrack Glasses Onion
Japanese | Ringu:8.5/10....I thought it will be amazing.....but this is a classic horror and these ones have another style and another vision about man's fears.... Thumbs Onion
Japanese | Ringu 2:8.5/10....EPIC just EPIC Thumbs Onion
Japanese | Kuchisake Onna:9.5/10.....AMAZING.....that urban legend is purely AMAZING .hora.
Japanese | Kuchisake Onna 2:8/10.....not as scary as the first one......but the story is sad .whiteflag.
Thai | 4bia:9.5/10 great stories even if the effects weren't as good as I expected Onion Skipping
Thai | 4bia 2:9.5/10...1st story-STRANGE Confused Onion ........2nd story-insane old man:omg:... 3rd story:Ahhh....ugly and crazy zombies.....poor japanese girl Onion Tsk
4th story :yeah...another sad story Onion Depress .....5th story:OMG WTF Onion

Now....GHOST TOP OMG Onion

#1.Chaba-Coming Soon
J-Horror Movies - Page 2 Coming10
#2.Natre-Shutter
J-Horror Movies - Page 2 Shutte10
#3.Kayako Saeky-Ju-On
J-Horror Movies - Page 2 11288010
#4.Old Lady In White-Ju-On
J-Horror Movies - Page 2 16ly6h10
#5.Kuchisake Onna
J-Horror Movies - Page 2 Kuchisake-onna_pi01-3a652
#6.Sadako Yamamura-Ringu
J-Horror Movies - Page 2 Sadako
#7.Last Flight Ghost-4bia
J-Horror Movies - Page 2 Images%3Fq%3D4bia%2Blast%2Bflight%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dro%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D662%26tbs%3Disch:10,400&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=270&oei=-nwYTfKvBoea8QOrxoiGBw&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:30&tx=151&ty=107&biw=1280&bih=662
Rabid Ghost...yeah....because of the shrimps Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 am

nekomami

nekomami

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
have you ever watch japanese thiller named "Grotesque" ? it says SAW and Hostel just only appetizer to Grotesque. japanese mind are soo brutal and unique .nervous.

J-Horror Movies - Page 2 Luv4mami_1

mami loves cat
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:41 pm

ShiroYuurei

ShiroYuurei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I definitely don't like american horrors because they are not scary, most of them don't have an unique story and the scary ones are remakes of the asian movies...The only american movie I find really scary is The Exorcist because it is based on true events and is also a classic one...
This is my opinion .....maybe you like american horror movies ...and sorry if you don't like my answer .balloon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:11 am

Vivio

Vivio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/vivio_takamachi/
Death Note! I'm going to watch it tonight .evilgrin.

.stars. I'm not good at English so if I have stupid mistakes,I hope that everyone will forgive me .waaa.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:16 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Is death note considered as a horror? But it is really good. Live action and in anime format. In terms of j-horror anime, anyone watch Ghost Hunt? It is a great scary series, too bad they did continue it. Also i wanna know where i can locate Gakko no kaidan live action. I enjoyed the anime but so far no luck in finding the live movies. With english subbed

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Vivio

Vivio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/vivio_takamachi/
I like Kuchisake Onna .love.

.stars. I'm not good at English so if I have stupid mistakes,I hope that everyone will forgive me .waaa.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:47 pm

serdic

serdic

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
the ring is the most scary horror!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:01 am

ryblaze