You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
DAY 2 : NAMIKI JUNCTION / Hiroshima
Current mood: DAY 2 : NAMIKI JUNCTION / Hiroshima - 2008-08-19 (SCANDAL) BAYQvv4 thankful

=Hiroshima [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]ー!====================
Day 2 of our live shows! MAMI here!

Since we had time left after rehearsals ended and before the live, Hiroshima Radio came outー♪ It'll be aired 9/3 on Hiroshima's RCC Radio's 『Himitsu no Otozono』♪ Those in Hiroshima, please tune in!

Okay!!!
We'll do best with the live show☆

=Hiroshima Minami Junction=====================
RINA here★♪ Day 2 of our tour! We finished at Hiroshima Minami Junction★ Ahー Hiroshima is hot lol everyone's so pumped up and it makes me happy♪

We've played a live show once before in Hiroshima at an event called the Hiroshima Flower Festival, and we were surprised that so many people who knew about SCANDAL came out then... Thanks so much!

During the show, no sound would come out at all no matter how many times I moved my right hand, and when I hurriedly looked at my right hand I noticed that my drumstick was very nicely broken. I was hitting the drums in vain lololol. That was the first time they had broken that nicely (haha) Ahーthat was surprising hahaha

We were taken to eat Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki after the show♪ It was completely different from the Hiroshimayaki I knew about! The real thing really is awesomeー! And, we signed a SCANDAL board for the shop♪ It was delicious and fun!

Well then♪ We'll see everyone next on the 22nd in Osaka(*⌒-⌒*) Bye bye!

=Hiroshima jakeeー.=====================
TOMOMI here. Day 2 was in Hiroshima!! This was our second time here after appearing at the Flower Festival in May, and the audiences in Hiroshima really are hot!!

Even though we felt more out of place, there were people there who had seen us at the Flower Festival, and everyone was so warm that it didn't seem like our second time here!! I was so happy〜(∀)゜。 Thanks★

After the live we were taken to an okonomiyaki place called Hakkai!! It's completely different from Osaka okonomiyaki, and it was crispy. So crazy. I died. It tasted godly.

The master (is that what you call them?) seems to be a Hanshin Tigers fan, which made me happy (haha) We talked about how they've been weak recently because of the Olympics, then there was a blackout, and we autographed a board to be hung up there. So much fun!! HaHa

The people of Hiroshima are so warmー. I want to come here again^^ Thanks so much!!

Next is Osaka(-△.)! We'll do our bestーttttt!!

=HARUNA here★=====================
Day 2 of our tour is doneー! Hiroshima was hot; Hiroshimaー! Everyone who came to see us was so pumped up...that made me so happy!

There were a lot of people there who had seen us in May at the Flower Festival; ahー, thanks so much!! It was so much fun☆

After the live we were taken to a famous restaurant called Hakkai on the 4th floor! We ate Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki♪ It really was delicious! I definitely want to come back to Hiroshima

Anyway, we're heading back home for a day tomorrow. I'll clean up my roomー. haha

Ciao♪

DAY 2 : NAMIKI JUNCTION / Hiroshima - 2008-08-19 (SCANDAL) 3pRWvFi DAY 2 : NAMIKI JUNCTION / Hiroshima - 2008-08-19 (SCANDAL) XdaBBUh DAY 2 : NAMIKI JUNCTION / Hiroshima - 2008-08-19 (SCANDAL) 6A0np9y DAY 2 : NAMIKI JUNCTION / Hiroshima - 2008-08-19 (SCANDAL) HQt9wcR DAY 2 : NAMIKI JUNCTION / Hiroshima - 2008-08-19 (SCANDAL) C7k9vR5 DAY 2 : NAMIKI JUNCTION / Hiroshima - 2008-08-19 (SCANDAL) RaXbmLt
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DAY 2 : NAMIKI JUNCTION / Hiroshima - 2008-08-19 (SCANDAL) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.