Greetings from the US [Page 1 of 1]

Greetings from the US
Posted Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:45 pm

CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi all!

I was introduced to SCANDAL through The Japanese Music Experience on Facebook about three years ago. SCANDAL just really clicked with me and the more I learned and the more I saw, the more I loved the band. One element about the band that I really appreciate is their early years. I cannot believe that a homegrown band was touring the US only a year or two after learning their instruments. That blows me away. Looking back and watching them bloom into this strong, beautiful band is really something. I am so proud of them. 
As you see from my avatar Rina is my preference but I love all four. Her fashion sense, her songwriting, and her early struggles learning her instrument really make her special to me. 
My other JPop/Rock loves are Band-Maid, Judy and Mary, Sheena Ringo, Stereopony, Ryuichi Sakamoto (YMO), Akiko Yano, Buffalo Daughter, Seagull Screaming Kiss Her, Puffy, and Takako Minekawa. 
I would love to see more info on their formation and development if anyone can direct me there. The info on the web is very generic. Interviews in english translations is also appreciated. I look forward to meeting and greeting fellow SCANDAL fans. Thanks to Chester for directing me here from a Band Maid group on FB.
Peace
Cyg

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from the US
Posted Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:58 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hi,

Welcome to SH Happy

Yes they have improved so much over the years but I still love their early stuff too.

You well find all the info you need here and plenty of translations, everything is laid out pretty clearly here, just have a scroll through the different sections or you can use the search function on the log in page to find what you are looking for.

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from the US
Posted Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:04 pm

Naisu

Naisu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Welcome to you too!

Back to top Go down