NECRY TALKIE [Page 1 of 1]

NECRY TALKIE
Posted Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:23 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
ネクライトーキー ~ This quirky Osakan 5-piece came to my attention on a YouTube feed and I have been hooked ever since. I can only describe them as a pop/funk/rock-y slightly math-esque outfit (these guys are tight).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According the Wiki, they've been around since 2017 and are signed to Sony. Led by the diminutive mossa on vocal/guitar, the band comprises Asahi on guitar, Fujita Aya on bass (Asahi's class mate and was in the same keionbu/light music club), Takei Kazuma (drums) and Nakamura Ikuka on keys.

Their current record is called Zoo! (I so love the opening track on this - Yumemiru Dobunezumi) and will be doing an online show this month if you wanna check them out - 23/7/2020 at 7PM JST [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

Otherwise, their official YouTube page has loads of their stuff: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Re: NECRY TALKIE
Posted Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:16 am

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Very cute band! I follow them since 2018, (2-3 months before ONE! dropped), because a youtube recommendation, I think  because one of their videos was getting many views. Their happy sound is very attractive, I'm glad they are getting more and more popular! Mossa can get a smile out of anybody ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:16 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Wow, I like these girls, their style reminds me of Little Glee Monster Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:45 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:Wow, I like these girls, their style reminds me of Little Glee Monster Happy

LOL there are two blokes in the band, though.

Grin

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:47 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@kudo_mahaizu

I did say their style, not their sex Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:32 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Their online show has been online today:

Not too sure if this is going to be left in YouTube forever or for a limited time.

Enjoy!

Grin

tonymiller wrote:@kudo_mahaizu

I did say their style, not their sex Happy

Fair enough - but you cannot fault me for misconstruing what you wrote. At a glance, the context of your sentence can make anyone think "the girls" were in reference to the whole band.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:36 am

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think I read a tweet saying it will stay for 4 days, enjoy! 
the sound quality was very good, so I recommend watching the live
許せ!服部 was veeery good, way better than the studio version

Back to top Go down