You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Congratulations to all who received already, my copy is also like Metal Mickey stuck somewhere TOMO angry, still waiting

SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD「SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE『INVITATION』at OSAKA-JO HALL」 - Page 2 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Watched it today and it was really fun and the quality is great.
Though I have some personal gripes with some of the new camera angles and cuts during some songs, mainly Saishuuheiki, Kimi and one more time. There were some really cool and adorable shots that have been changed. But that's just a nitpick, I'm sure I'll get used to it.

SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD「SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE『INVITATION』at OSAKA-JO HALL」 - Page 2 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I got mine but when I moved house my PS4 got damaged so I got nothing to play it on  SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD「SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE『INVITATION』at OSAKA-JO HALL」 - Page 2 1f62d

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Andy666 wrote:I got mine but when I moved house my PS4 got damaged so I got nothing to play it on  SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD「SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE『INVITATION』at OSAKA-JO HALL」 - Page 2 1f62d
What a sad case, did you drop it?
It reminded me of how I collected vinyl records without having a player.

SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD「SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE『INVITATION』at OSAKA-JO HALL」 - Page 2 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Meph1766 wrote:
Andy666 wrote:I got mine but when I moved house my PS4 got damaged so I got nothing to play it on  SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD「SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE『INVITATION』at OSAKA-JO HALL」 - Page 2 1f62d
What a sad case, did you drop it?
It reminded me of how I collected vinyl records without having a player
I think one of my mates must had bump it when they were helping me moved

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.