Hello!! [Page 1 of 1]

Hello!!
Posted Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:35 pm

ciberseba

ciberseba

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everyone!
I made the account a long time ago but I think better to introduce myself, also I don't remember I did it when I registered.

I'm Sebastian, but Seba is shorter. I'm from Chile. I follow SCANDAL since they released Shoujo S, I was a Bleach fan at that time and I loved the song and them, and since that time I'm a SCANDAL fan.

Now I'm traveling to NYC to the tour to see them at least. I wanted to go to 2018 dates in Mexico, but I couldn't make it. Now it's the time.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!
Posted Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:18 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Ciberseba, I won't say welcome to SH since your Join date say 24/10/2010, you have being a member longer than me.
I hope you spend more time on SH, and we see more posts from you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:23 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Ciberseba

Wow, you have been a member longer than I have Happy

I have also loved SCANDAL since the beginning

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:23 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Welcome old new member! 

Enjoy the NY show. There will be some songs from KFTD it seems.
HARU sip

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:49 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Welcome back!  TOMO cheers

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:04 pm

Meph1766