Go down

Hello! [Page 1 of 1]

Hello!
Posted Tue Apr 11 2023, 01:35

twinkle_dayo

twinkle_dayo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone! After a year of joining, I've finally decided to do an intro :]  

I first discovered SCANDAL through a friend in late May 2021. I’m one of the new fans~ The first song I've ever listened from SCANDAL was SCANDAL BABY and I loved it! From that day onwards, the first thing I would do after clicking open the Spotify app was to listen to SCANDAL ٩(^ᗜ^ )و My favourite member is Tomomi! 

It has been a very fast 2 years! I've learnt a lot from SCANDAL. Especially Tomo gave me more inspiration to continue to play the bass. I regret not knowing SCANDAL 2 years earlier in 2019 because that's when SCANDAL came in town for a show T.T It was also when I first started playing the bass :D

Oh right! I forgot to introduce the basic information about myself. I'm twinkle, from Macau, China and I'm probably one of the youngest fans?- I'm 14   
My favourite SCANDAL songs are AMDKJ and new song Line of sight!! 
Other artists that I like are YOASOBI and milet ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Nice to meet everyone! (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

[size=24]SCANDAL IS THE BEST [/size](ง •̀_•́)ง

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted Tue Apr 11 2023, 06:00

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Hello twinkle_dayo and welcome to SH.  It nice to know Tomo give you strength keep playing the Bass, Hopefully we may see you in a band in couple years time.

I am Andy from Scotland,  I found Scandal few years back after listening to Band-Maid on youtube after that they came my fave Japanese band.  I finally got to see them live first time last year when they came to London.

TOMO peace

Last edited by Andy666 on Tue Apr 11 2023, 06:18; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 11 2023, 06:16

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Twinkle and welcome to SH Happy

Tomomi is also my favourite member as you can see and like her I thought bass guitar would be easier as it only has four strings.

Oh and at 72 I am probably the oldest member here, I played in many local groups in the UK in the 1960's, nobody famous but I had a lot of fun and I still play.

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 11 2023, 14:16

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hello and welcome to the forum!

It's nice that you play bass, being able to play an instrument is good for the soul.

And the good thing of knowing SCANDAL so recently is that you have over 100 songs to discover!

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum